Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1281514 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4740 on: November 07, 2018, 09:38:16 PM »

nope. nope. Coffee is disgusting, and you are all wrong about my energy drinks.

Well, we tried. I have no choice but to demote you to Rose Gold Trilby for now. One day your drinking a Red Bull the next your selling your
body on the streets for 5 hour energy shots. Next thing you know your in your late 30's (that's SUPER OLD!) and you've switched to Meth. You now have 3 teeth left and none of them touch each each other. Your baby's mama is nagging you for change so she can buy some pixie sticks and Monster energy drinks. The kids freaking out because he was born addicted to Guarana.

"Remember Sterling Silver Turban?"
"Yeah, he had so much potential. What happened to that guy."
"Oh you didn't hear? He became the neighborhood clucker."
"Damn man that's messed up. He was a good kid. Remember the time he rode on Jevs GMC?"  

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4741 on: November 07, 2018, 02:42:58 PM »

I don’t drink coffee either, I drink tea
We did not fight a bloody revolution to drink TEA.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4742 on: November 07, 2018, 04:42:05 PM »

We did not fight a bloody revolution to drink TEA.

Not everything’s for everyone.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4743 on: November 08, 2018, 12:33:52 AM »

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling blue today?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4744 on: November 08, 2018, 12:59:53 AM »

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling blue today?

I’m in the yellow side, never mind, that’s Fedora.  I’m a bit orange...

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4745 on: November 07, 2018, 05:58:28 PM »

nope. nope. Coffee is disgusting, and you are all wrong about my energy drinks.

Have you read the list of ingredients? Have you looked any of the up? Do you know the health benefits of them? (that last one's a trick question, because there are no health benefits) Coffee ain't great for you, but it is sure better than energy drinks.

I don’t drink coffee either, I drink tea

I drink more tea than I do coffee, but I don't really drink much of either as it is, so. . .

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #4746 on: November 08, 2018, 06:49:56 AM »

There was a time (late teens and early twenties) when I used to drink coffee and energy drinks...

Christmas season was always full of work and very stressfull for everyone so we all used coffee and energy drinks a lot.
One day, I abused it so much I'd almost say I O.D.ed. I was already quite "hyper" when I got to work. I was told then I was needed at another post than the one I usually worked. That new assignment was rather slow during the first hour and yet my heart was pumping faster than if I'd been sprinting. I honestly thought I was close to a heart attack (I was probably saved by having a somewhat healthy body and being young enough to withstand the effort). Took me until mid-afternoon to finally feel like my body was calming down.
It was so scary that for the two years that followed I strictly limited myself to coffee and had no more than two a day (and that was only if I REALLY needed it). Afterwards I was able so allow myself more coffee from time to time but remained very cautious about my caffeine consumption. Never drank energy drinks again...

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4747 on: November 07, 2018, 11:57:21 PM »

Coffee has never affected me. Doesn't give me energy, and it doesn't make me tired. I drink it because it tastes good, and it is hot (or cold if in summer).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4748 on: November 08, 2018, 01:04:13 PM »

There was a time (late teens and early twenties) when I used to drink coffee and energy drinks...

Christmas season was always full of work and very stressfull for everyone so we all used coffee and energy drinks a lot.
One day, I abused it so much I'd almost say I O.D.ed. I was already quite "hyper" when I got to work. I was told then I was needed at another post than the one I usually worked. That new assignment was rather slow during the first hour and yet my heart was pumping faster than if I'd been sprinting. I honestly thought I was close to a heart attack (I was probably saved by having a somewhat healthy body and being young enough to withstand the effort). Took me until mid-afternoon to finally feel like my body was calming down.
It was so scary that for the two years that followed I strictly limited myself to coffee and had no more than two a day (and that was only if I REALLY needed it). Afterwards I was able so allow myself more coffee from time to time but remained very cautious about my caffeine consumption. Never drank energy drinks again...

Thanks for sharing Crue and I understand why you don't touch energy drinks again.   I had a similar experience with energy drinks when I was 21 or 22.  My buddies and I had to guard a side of the base that was hit with an IED which left a rather large hole in the wall after checking back into base from spending 8 weeks patrolling.  The unit that was supposed to come relieve us got food poisoning along with about 40% of the base so we were stuck out there until another unit from the field returned.  Our leaders brought us case after case of energy drinks of which we drank.  I understood when you said you're heart rate was up!  I felt like I had a heart attack or was about to have one and once we got relieved by another unit, all of us crashed for about 3 days.  Our commander woke us up on day 3 just to make sure that we're alive and ordered us to check in with med bay.  First and last time that I drank an energy drink.  I drink coffee that's mixed with 50% to 70% water (still too strong for me) every now and then but it's not my thing.  I drink tea every day though

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4749 on: November 08, 2018, 02:13:05 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #4750 on: November 08, 2018, 02:39:59 PM »

Grin Sounds a little more like LSD but it sure made me laugh. Point!  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4751 on: November 08, 2018, 02:44:50 PM »

I don't need red bull, I can do that anyways

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4752 on: November 08, 2018, 02:48:14 PM »

You need help, son.

Sig by For Tyeth

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4753 on: November 08, 2018, 02:48:38 PM »

You need help, son.

I broke the help.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4754 on: November 08, 2018, 03:06:13 PM »

Then what happens if you have a red bull? Do you start to smell colors?

Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: