Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496352 times)
Rogu3Wo1f
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #1455 on: May 06, 2013, 01:04:24 PM »

I'd really like a standalone slanted emitter. Just nice and simple, something like the Prophecy has, could make a nice looking Jacen Solo hilt with that and an Arbiter or something.

Why is the fear of being afraid acceptable by the Jedi Order?

DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -4

No Points Pls Balance of the Je'daii

« Reply #1456 on: May 06, 2013, 06:10:30 PM »

I would really love LE Yari (Pikes). For Example, the plain black anodized doesnt match my Dominix LE V3. If some the grooves were just simply made silver like the LE hilt it would be beautiful. I'm sure people with the Silver and Gold rings LE's feel the same about the silver Yari extension. Thank you for reading Smiley

"At the heart of any poor soul not at one with the Force, there is only void" -Unknown Je'daii 2,545 TYA (Tho Yor Arrival)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1457 on: May 06, 2013, 07:12:09 PM »

That's an interesting idea, DJ. I quite like the plainness of the pikes (I have a black one on order to go with my Bellicose) but added options are always good.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #1458 on: May 06, 2013, 07:23:38 PM »

I thought of this suggestion this last weekend in Long Beach, CA when it was around 90-93 degrees Fahrenheit.

I know that Ultrasabers has a really nice black T-shirt and that's really cool, don't get me wrong, but if possible could there also be different options such as the opportunity to order a Tank-Top or a V-Neck variation?  Smiley

Now, let me explain.
There's nothing wrong with the basic T-Shirt, but for whatever reason, V-Necks are slightly more attractive to the eye in my opinion and they seem to get more of a positive response by society and people in general, especially in this day and age.  The V-Neck shirt doesn't even have to be an extended V-Neck, it can be short or extremely subtle, but it doesn't really matter, almost any V-Neck looks good, but especially Y-Necks with the buttons in the front, but I digress.  Cheesy
So yeah, V-Neck Ultrasaber T-Shirts would be sick and I'd totally dish in a couple extra bucks for one.  After all, any successful business must adapt to the changes in the market and consumer perceptions.  Let's face it, V-Necks are in, more than ever especially with the emergence of stores like H&M.

In addition, Ultrasaber Tank-Tops would be cool too, complete with the logo on the front and statement on the back.  In relation to the weather, it's usually not a good idea to wear a solid-black T-shirt in the dead of summer or mid-late spring, which is when most all the conventions happen such as Wonder-Con, Comic-Con, Dragon Con, and many more.  By having Ultrasaber Tank-Tops, not only does it give us the ability to wear the Ultrasabers shirts as walking advertisements, but it also allows us to wear it in warmer weather, but especially while working out at the gym or with our Ultrasabers in general.

[It also allows us to show off our rippling biceps for some of us body-builders, I mean, did you see Emory when he was handling that Yari-Pike demonstration in the video?  Dude, Emory is ripped!  He must make a special someone really happy. But you know what?  He would look way better if he wore an Ultrasabers Tank-Top instead of the plain Tank-Top. Just saying...  Grin]

I know technically I could rip off the sleeves of the Ultrasabers T-Shirt, but seriously now, it doesn't look nearly as good as a solid Tank-Top and it's a waste of a perfectly good T-Shirt in general.

Basically, I think Ultrasabers can really benefit by having these extra variations and this is pretty much the only reason why I have not purchased 1-2 yet.  I like T-Shirts, I really do, but I like V-Necks and Tank-Tops so much more.  Smiley

I suppose I could also suggest a Sweater variation as well along with a Hoodie, but that may be pushing it.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 07:36:23 PM by Waxman » Logged

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

« Reply #1459 on: May 08, 2013, 07:59:45 AM »

That's an interesting idea, DJ. I quite like the plainness of the pikes (I have a black one on order to go with my Bellicose) but added options are always good.

Thanks so much! I think they are awesome as they are myself, but the plain Dominix V3 as my first and only saber was plain for me. Plus I have to admit have a LE of anything is always kinda cool. Im sure the all black with the all black yari looks amazing. That wouldnt be plain for a first and only saber so far, itd be a statement. But I was diggin the LE. It comes Thursday! So stoked.

@Waxman, I would love ANY type of tshirt, I dont think you can buy the shirts at all can you? wer'nt they just gifts for a short time? I could be wrong..I'm new haha

"At the heart of any poor soul not at one with the Force, there is only void" -Unknown Je'daii 2,545 TYA (Tho Yor Arrival)

Mansavage
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #1460 on: May 08, 2013, 01:54:29 PM »

I was at C2E2 a week ago, and there were some great costumes there, including an Obi Wan Kenobi, and a Cyborg Darth Maul. Not only did their costumes look great, but they had colored blades for their light sabers. The blades looked great in the well lit room, and I imagine they would work great for the middle of the day outside. Could Ultrasabers make colored blades?

Evil triumphs when good people are idle and do nothing.

Prophecy: RGB
Custom Dark Liberator: Consular Green
Oppressor: Blazing Red

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #1461 on: May 08, 2013, 07:44:40 PM »

I was at C2E2 a week ago, and there were some great costumes there, including an Obi Wan Kenobi, and a Cyborg Darth Maul. Not only did their costumes look great, but they had colored blades for their light sabers. The blades looked great in the well lit room, and I imagine they would work great for the middle of the day outside. Could Ultrasabers make colored blades?

They call'em "day blades", you can get them from the other guys but it would be cool if you could get them from US too - especially if they matched the actual LED colours offered here (like I'd need a Sentinel Yellow, obviously).

Additionally, that Darth Maul is CRAZY.

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

DarthJimmer
Knight Officer

« Reply #1462 on: May 09, 2013, 11:57:44 AM »

I haven't read this entire thread, but I'm sure it's been mentioned. Put me down as another asking for a Curved Hilt from Ultrasabers.

P.s. That Darth Maul as featured in The Clone Wars is sooo awesome. haha Dead on.

Soske
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #1463 on: May 09, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »

I have a suggestion regarding the MLS units.

I recently ordered a saber with quick disconnects and 4 extra MLS units.  And they all came unlabeled, so the only way to tell them apart is to swap them and see what I get.  So I suggest they come with some sort of labeling.  I'm gonna try colored electrical tape, but that wouldn't account for the slight variation colors like Arctic Blue or Bane's Heart.

Maybe US could engrave or etch the units with what color they are, even just using the abbreviations (AB for Arctic Blue, etc.)

Sound:
Belicose CG SRD FoC Green AV
Raven BR Red AV
Consular SY AS FoC Yellow AV
Shock LE BR AS FoC Red AV

Stunt:
Crimson Reaper AS
Phantasm V3 AB and FO
Archon V2.1 CG
Manticore SRD
Prophecy V3 GB
Dark Liberator BR
Initiate V3 AB
PVC Archon CG

Grab Bag:
Aeon V2 GB
Dominix V3 AB

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1464 on: May 09, 2013, 07:15:25 PM »

I recently ordered a saber with quick disconnects and 4 extra MLS units.  And they all came unlabeled, so the only way to tell them apart is to swap them and see what I get.  So I suggest they come with some sort of labeling.  I'm gonna try colored electrical tape, but that wouldn't account for the slight variation colors like Arctic Blue or Bane's Heart.

Maybe US could engrave or etch the units with what color they are, even just using the abbreviations (AB for Arctic Blue, etc.)

The MLS units I've ordered before have had the color written in marker on the side

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

{Lightside Points Please}

« Reply #1465 on: May 10, 2013, 07:32:07 AM »

Same as Ben, mine had the initials in marker on them. Just write it on with a sharpie dude.

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #1466 on: May 10, 2013, 07:23:44 PM »

I thought of this suggestion this last weekend in Long Beach, CA when it was around 90-93 degrees Fahrenheit.

I know that Ultrasabers has a really nice black T-shirt and that's really cool, don't get me wrong, but if possible could there also be different options such as the opportunity to order a Tank-Top or a V-Neck variation?  Smiley

Now, let me explain.
There's nothing wrong with the basic T-Shirt, but for whatever reason, V-Necks are slightly more attractive to the eye in my opinion and they seem to get more of a positive response by society and people in general, especially in this day and age.  The V-Neck shirt doesn't even have to be an extended V-Neck, it can be short or extremely subtle, but it doesn't really matter, almost any V-Neck looks good, but especially Y-Necks with the buttons in the front, but I digress.  Cheesy
So yeah, V-Neck Ultrasaber T-Shirts would be sick and I'd totally dish in a couple extra bucks for one.  After all, any successful business must adapt to the changes in the market and consumer perceptions.  Let's face it, V-Necks are in, more than ever especially with the emergence of stores like H&M.

In addition, Ultrasaber Tank-Tops would be cool too, complete with the logo on the front and statement on the back.  In relation to the weather, it's usually not a good idea to wear a solid-black T-shirt in the dead of summer or mid-late spring, which is when most all the conventions happen such as Wonder-Con, Comic-Con, Dragon Con, and many more.  By having Ultrasaber Tank-Tops, not only does it give us the ability to wear the Ultrasabers shirts as walking advertisements, but it also allows us to wear it in warmer weather, but especially while working out at the gym or with our Ultrasabers in general.

[It also allows us to show off our rippling biceps for some of us body-builders, I mean, did you see Emory when he was handling that Yari-Pike demonstration in the video?  Dude, Emory is ripped!  He must make a special someone really happy. But you know what?  He would look way better if he wore an Ultrasabers Tank-Top instead of the plain Tank-Top. Just saying...  Grin]

I know technically I could rip off the sleeves of the Ultrasabers T-Shirt, but seriously now, it doesn't look nearly as good as a solid Tank-Top and it's a waste of a perfectly good T-Shirt in general.

Basically, I think Ultrasabers can really benefit by having these extra variations and this is pretty much the only reason why I have not purchased 1-2 yet.  I like T-Shirts, I really do, but I like V-Necks and Tank-Tops so much more.  Smiley

I suppose I could also suggest a Sweater variation as well along with a Hoodie, but that may be pushing it.  Cheesy

I'm with this dude. V-necks, tank tops, and hoodies (with zippers and a strap on the inside to clip covertecs on  Cool ).

also, purple av switch!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Regulus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1467 on: May 13, 2013, 10:51:14 PM »

Hi.

What I really love to get with your products is that pulsating option on the light.
Having seen it done with other companies ( more expensiveproduct though) I know it can be done and controled via the sound borad or the light system.

I found it so cool and it give life to the blade, specially if you can change the rythm of the pulse XD
Would it be a desired option by the community..?
Voice yourself guys^^

Reguls

Student/ instructor at Academie Duello, school of Swordplay
FDC basic certification, safety and technique of the stage fight
Studied, German and Italian fencing schools
Dedicated to long sword, side sword, rapier and...Lightsabers!

mslevitz
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #1468 on: May 14, 2013, 12:37:04 AM »

USB recharge port.  That also allows you to access your Obsidian software. 

This idea would eliminate the need to even take the batteries out unless they were straight shot.  *we all can agree taken them little bastards out is a pain!*

nicholta
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1469 on: May 14, 2013, 04:53:47 AM »

I'd really like a standalone slanted emitter. Just nice and simple, something like the Prophecy has, could make a nice looking Jacen Solo hilt with that and an Arbiter or something.
I second this.  A slanted MHS compatible emitter would be awesome.  Especially offered in black.
USB recharge port.  That also allows you to access your Obsidian software. 

This idea would eliminate the need to even take the batteries out unless they were straight shot.  *we all can agree taken them little bastards out is a pain!*
This is a great idea! You could access the soundboard and charge the batteries both from your computer.  Anything that doesn't require me to pull on wires is a good thing.

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: