Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496437 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6825 on: November 01, 2018, 10:32:23 PM »

I'd love it if they sold that plug.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6826 on: November 01, 2018, 10:58:37 PM »

I'd love it if they sold that plug.

make that 2

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6827 on: November 01, 2018, 11:02:19 PM »

Three it for me

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6828 on: November 01, 2018, 11:08:05 PM »

Make me fourth!!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Naris Suril
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Light Side, but still a Grey Jedi

« Reply #6829 on: November 02, 2018, 02:29:30 AM »

Lightwhips. It's a type of saber, sort of--and I know "the other guys" make one, but none of "the other guys's" hilts really grab me.

Also, looking at the emblem for the site, something shaped like that would be cool--the X shape--sort of taking the Flamberge hilt to another level by giving it four blades.

True, it would be difficult to wield, but therein lies the fun.

I've also been working, myself, on the concept for a "Lightknife". Only problem is that I don't have the means to make it have sound--only LED light (the hilt is too narrow for a soundboard).

Colour? Well, I'm buying one with a Diamond Controller for that purpose--I like that I can make it any colour I like. Probably the soft Lavender/Lilac colour I plan to make (the same shade as the buildings and such in Lavender Town--which isn't actually lavender since it's a darker shade of purple).

Not really a want or demand, more of a it'd be cool, if you know what I mean.

Main Saber: Aeon V4 in Dark Violet Amethyst, Diamond Controller with Catalyst Pommel
Arsenal Sabers: (all are VA, unless noted)
Flamberge V2 (all 3 GB), Brood Guard SE, Spectre (engraved), Reaper (black), Aeon V2 (Yari added), Apprintace V4 (modded into a whip), Dark Mantis (RIP Christopher Lee), Dark Warglaive, Malice, Dorinian, Phantom v4, Sentinel v5, Scorpion (black), Initiate V2 (blue), Initiate V2 (green)
All arsenal sabers are To be ordered later.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #6830 on: November 02, 2018, 03:10:21 AM »

Also, looking at the emblem for the site, something shaped like that would be cool--the X shape--sort of taking the Flamberge hilt to another level by giving it four blades.

True, it would be difficult to wield, but therein lies the fun.
Not really a want or demand, more of a it'd be cool, if you know what I mean.

Hi Naris Suril, I think you may have been sneaking around in my "Virtual Workshop". While it isn't official, it is just one of my mad designs I come up with...but I have an XGuard style saber you might like to see and get an idea of what one would look like. It is in my Blender3d Concept Saber thread, the link is:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40017.msg675156#msg675156

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6831 on: November 02, 2018, 03:13:29 AM »

Flicker on clash for Tri-cree setups with sound please.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #6832 on: November 02, 2018, 03:13:56 AM »

Hi Naris Suril, I think you may have been sneaking around in my "Virtual Workshop". While it isn't official, it is just one of my mad designs I come up with...but I have an XGuard style saber you might like to see and get an idea of what one would look like. It is in my Blender3d Concept Saber thread, the link is:

That's awesome For Tyeth Smiley Very creative work!

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #6833 on: November 02, 2018, 03:23:59 AM »

That's awesome For Tyeth Smiley Very creative work!

Thanks DPM, a friend that I showed my other designs to suggested that I should test myself and "Try a full build". I think he meant as in a 3D scenery of a corridor or something...so I chose to build the Death Star!

DS point incoming.

Is this the right thread for me to suggest Ultrasabers set up a UK/European branch of their company to help us on this side of the Atlantic?

Naris Suril
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Light Side, but still a Grey Jedi

« Reply #6834 on: November 02, 2018, 03:26:40 AM »

Wow! That is nice-looking! I was thinking something more like a chakram. I'm not sure if it would work (in universe), but I think I've seen a Light-axe and I know I've seen Light Nunchaku in Legends.

Something like this chakram, perhaps:
http://listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/two_piece_chakram_apart.jpg

Main Saber: Aeon V4 in Dark Violet Amethyst, Diamond Controller with Catalyst Pommel
Arsenal Sabers: (all are VA, unless noted)
Flamberge V2 (all 3 GB), Brood Guard SE, Spectre (engraved), Reaper (black), Aeon V2 (Yari added), Apprintace V4 (modded into a whip), Dark Mantis (RIP Christopher Lee), Dark Warglaive, Malice, Dorinian, Phantom v4, Sentinel v5, Scorpion (black), Initiate V2 (blue), Initiate V2 (green)
All arsenal sabers are To be ordered later.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #6835 on: November 02, 2018, 03:31:05 AM »

Wow! That is nice-looking! I was thinking something more like a chakram. I'm not sure if it would work (in universe), but I think I've seen a Light-axe and I know I've seen Light Nunchaku in Legends.

Something like this chakram, perhaps:
http://listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/two_piece_chakram_apart.jpg

Hi Naris, thanks for the kind words and that Chakram looks intriguing, something a bit like Xena Warrior Princess crossed with Dryden Vos' weapons in SOLO.

Point incoming.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6836 on: November 02, 2018, 12:20:50 PM »

Hey there Tyeth,

You have done it once again!  Love this saber and the four mini blades are a neat concept!  I think a saber like that would look really cool in real life! 

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #6837 on: November 02, 2018, 05:50:37 AM »

Hey there Tyeth,

You have done it once again!  Love this saber and the four mini blades are a neat concept!  I think a saber like that would look really cool in real life! 

Thanks Infinit, my Throne Room Saber would probably be impractical but it sort of shows an XGuard (Copyrighted/Trademarked name!!!) might be a possibility. Of course battery/power requirements would be considerable but the actual shape and layout seem to work. Maybe one for the future...

I quickly posted the hilt as Naris mentioned the concept (I like the thinking!)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6838 on: November 02, 2018, 02:18:06 PM »

Thanks Infinit, my Throne Room Saber would probably be impractical but it sort of shows an XGuard (Copyrighted/Trademarked name!!!) might be a possibility. Of course battery/power requirements would be considerable but the actual shape and layout seem to work. Maybe one for the future...

I quickly posted the hilt as Naris mentioned the concept (I like the thinking!)

I don't think that it'll be practical for say spinning but it will more than likely hold up for dueling and cosplay although i'm not sure how it will hang off a belt like most sabers or the Cross guard types of sabers that at least have two falt sides to rest upon.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6839 on: November 02, 2018, 02:25:01 PM »

Lightwhips.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: