Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277699 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2985 on: July 20, 2018, 03:53:43 PM »

What makes you think she needs saving?

Hmm. Maybe she doesn't and is just being lazy. Or maybe she just like telling you what to do.
What did you mean by "Sith up"?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2986 on: July 20, 2018, 04:17:12 PM »

If someone comes in uninvited, you show them just how costly their mistake truly is.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2987 on: July 20, 2018, 04:30:29 PM »

Oh I did. They got Sithed the #&#@ up. I had no choice. I was trying to leave that to the imagination by saying I dealt with them quite physically and that nothing was taken. I don't stay in a place like this and not keep at least a 3 and a half foot metal pipe near by.  

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2988 on: July 20, 2018, 04:56:21 PM »

Nice to know I'm not the only one who knows to always have something stashed nearby... just in case.

As for me needing to be saved... yeah, no. My sending Logos to deal with you is me showing you Sith mercy, or what passes for it. You do not want me to deal with you.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2989 on: July 20, 2018, 11:21:30 AM »

Nice to know I'm not the only one who knows to always have something stashed nearby... just in case.

As for me needing to be saved... yeah, no. My sending Logos to deal with you is me showing you Sith mercy, or what passes for it. You do not want me to deal with you.

Oh. Such a benevolent soul. I would hate to have to deal with YOU. Roll Eyes And congratulations on having such command over Logos that you can sic him on people. Good for you for always having him stashed nearby...you know, just in case.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2990 on: July 20, 2018, 08:45:41 PM »

I don't command Logos. I don't need to, as our interests are usually inline. And deliberate obtuseness does nothing but cause your unwilling hosts irritation.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2991 on: July 20, 2018, 04:12:32 PM »

I don't command Logos. I don't need to, as our interests are usually inline. And deliberate obtuseness does nothing but cause your unwilling hosts irritation.

So you get why I do it then. That's good.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2992 on: July 23, 2018, 12:40:09 PM »

Irritating us will only make your death that much more painful.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2993 on: July 23, 2018, 05:09:34 PM »

Sit.
Now roll over.
Give paw.
Shake.
Good boy.
Here's your Sith snack.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2994 on: July 23, 2018, 12:16:31 PM »

You:                                                                                                         Me:

How's that for 'shaking'?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2995 on: July 23, 2018, 07:22:17 PM »

Unimpressive.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2996 on: July 23, 2018, 07:24:03 PM »

You are a fool Silenoz

Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2997 on: July 23, 2018, 07:27:14 PM »

You are a fool Silenoz

But I have so many great things to say about you. Like how original and creative you get in this game.
I'm a fool? Wow! How long did it take to come up with such an intricate way to disrespect me? 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2998 on: July 23, 2018, 12:32:42 PM »

She's not trying to disrespect you, she's trying to let you know that you are dangerously close to pushing the "big, red, shiny button".

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2999 on: July 23, 2018, 03:29:47 PM »

Oooh! I love pushing buttons. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: