Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277318 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3345 on: August 20, 2018, 02:52:51 PM »

Heat death.
What?!?

How have I failed? Winning has nothing to do with it, and as such, failing cannot happen.
If I win, obviously you won't. But the only sure way you could prevent me from winning is to win yourself. So how can you say that winning is irrelevant?

What is on the list that he made? And who did he make it for? Is is just a generic shopping list or something more . . . sinister?
Think about who you're talking to and get back to me.

I would like to be on the list. Where do I sign up?
You're not allowed.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3346 on: August 20, 2018, 03:01:37 PM »

What?!?
If I win, obviously you won't. But the only sure way you could prevent me from winning is to win yourself. So how can you say that winning is irrelevant?
Think about who you're talking to and get back to me.
You're not allowed.

Oh, bless your heart.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3347 on: August 20, 2018, 03:41:05 PM »

Yay! I'm on the list.  Hopefully it's the list and not just a list.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3348 on: August 20, 2018, 03:43:59 PM »

Oh, bless your heart.
You're lucky it already has been, or else the world would already be a scorched cinder.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3349 on: August 20, 2018, 04:58:23 PM »

You're lucky it already has been, or else the world would already be a scorched cinder.

And if it was, what would you do?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3350 on: August 20, 2018, 04:59:53 PM »

And if it was, what would you do?
That made no sense.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3351 on: August 20, 2018, 05:04:27 PM »

If the world were already a scorched cinder, what would you do then?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3352 on: August 20, 2018, 05:30:20 PM »

I would have far fewer fools irking me.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3353 on: August 20, 2018, 06:05:44 PM »

So you haven't scorched the world to a cinder because you can't, or because you like fools irking you?
irk. irk. irk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3354 on: August 20, 2018, 06:09:01 PM »

Because my heart was already blessed. But fools have their few and various uses.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3355 on: August 20, 2018, 06:12:40 PM »

Because my heart was already blessed. But fools have their few and various uses.

All of them? Then what's your excuse?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3356 on: August 20, 2018, 06:16:41 PM »

All of them? Then what's your excuse?
Your petty attempts to insult me would be laughable if they weren't so pathetic.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3357 on: August 20, 2018, 06:22:20 PM »

Your petty attempts to insult me would be laughable if they weren't so pathetic.

Just keep dancing puppet. Maybe one day you'll be a real boy!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3358 on: August 20, 2018, 07:52:11 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3359 on: August 20, 2018, 07:54:36 PM »

Sure.

Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: