Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277435 times)
CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #3585 on: September 06, 2018, 05:58:21 AM »

This is bugging me. There is another that I refer to as Nox.
Ditto.  Roll Eyes

I vote Cruento or CN
I've always called him Nox and I don't think I know the Nox you're referring to but ask the guy, maybe he wants to be called something else.  

Didn't notice anyone else being referred to as "Nox". I don't mind if you rather call me "Cruento" (I like it a little more than "CN").

Or we just call him Crue. Why am I thinking there is a beloved character named Cru?

The only thing I could think of was Mötley Crüe  Grin
If you want to use "Crue" I don't mind.

I truly believe that it takes a special kind of mind to become a psychologist or a psychology teacher.  Pretty weird on all levels but weirdness is good in my opinion.  Interesting teacher you had there, maybe he was a teacher by day and a surfer after school... Lol.   My buddy's dad wore Hawaiian shirts all the time as well, it was his thing.  One day, he took me into his parents bedroom and showed me a closet full of Hawaiian shirts.  I've always thought he was exaggerating a little since his dad only wore like the same 10 shirts but there were a ton of them!  

That's something my family truely believes in: "Weird is good"  Cheesy

If my teacher was a surfer after school I don't know how he did it exactly. Our lake may be large but it's no sea and you won't find large waves unless you go out in a storm...
Some people just loooove their Hawaiian shirts I guess  Wink

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3586 on: September 06, 2018, 11:12:10 AM »

If you want to use "Crue" I don't mind.

Cool, I'll call you Crue.

That's something my family truely believes in: "Weird is good"  Cheesy

If my teacher was a surfer after school I don't know how he did it exactly. Our lake may be large but it's no sea and you won't find large waves unless you go out in a storm...
Some people just loooove their Hawaiian shirts I guess  Wink

Normal is subjective and boring anyhow.  Nothing wrong with being weird, we'll all surrounded by great people. I agree, some people just really like their Hawaiian shirts.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3587 on: September 06, 2018, 12:56:36 PM »

Didn't notice anyone else being referred to as "Nox". I don't mind if you rather call me "Cruento" (I like it a little more than "CN").
Nox was the truncation of Jedi Nox. She still comes on from time to time. Her name has since been changed because too many idiots couldn't figure out the difference between Jedi Nox and Darth Knox. But I still refer to her as Nox.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #3588 on: September 06, 2018, 01:12:18 PM »

Nox was the truncation of Jedi Nox. She still comes on from time to time. Her name has since been changed because too many idiots couldn't figure out the difference between Jedi Nox and Darth Knox. But I still refer to her as Nox.

I don't know her. But if it makes you more comfortable and since Inf01 seems to like it, you can call me "Crue".

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3589 on: September 06, 2018, 01:56:20 PM »

I don't know her. But if it makes you more comfortable and since Inf01 seems to like it, you can call me "Crue".
I dig it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3590 on: September 06, 2018, 03:56:50 PM »

Works for me, Crue.  Cool

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3591 on: September 06, 2018, 04:05:33 PM »

Glad you decided to go ahead with changing your avatar, Logos. Looks good  Cool

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3592 on: September 06, 2018, 04:14:55 PM »

Glad you decided to go ahead with changing your avatar, Logos. Looks good  Cool
Apparently imgur insisted on putting an s in https://, which was screw everything up. But Ultra steered me through.

Is it Friday yet?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3593 on: September 06, 2018, 04:39:29 PM »

Apparently imgur insisted on putting an s in https://, which was screw everything up. But Ultra steered me through.

Is it Friday yet?

yep.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3594 on: September 06, 2018, 04:41:59 PM »

Is it Friday yet?
Ugh, I know. Bored, bored, bored and packing and bored.

Also my avatar still isn't showing up for me, is everyone able to see it or do I need to go tinker?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3595 on: September 06, 2018, 05:37:16 PM »

Ugh, I know. Bored, bored, bored and packing and bored.

Also my avatar still isn't showing up for me, is everyone able to see it or do I need to go tinker?

Moving?
I can see an avatar. I don't know if it's the one you want, but I can see the same one that's been up for a few days.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3596 on: September 06, 2018, 05:40:53 PM »

Moving?
I can see an avatar. I don't know if it's the one you want, but I can see the same one that's been up for a few days.

I can see it as well on my end as well

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3597 on: September 06, 2018, 05:42:31 PM »

Moving?
Nope, packing my cosplay bag. Have a con this weekend

That's what I have it set as... it's been blank for me the last 3 days tho

Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3598 on: September 06, 2018, 06:14:16 PM »

Nope, packing my cosplay bag. Have a con this weekend
That's what I have it set as... it's been blank for me the last 3 days tho

Complain to management.
Did you post the pics from that con somewhere and I just didn't notice? I'd like to see that mask closer. Looks pretty cool.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3599 on: September 06, 2018, 06:19:43 PM »

Complain to management.
Did you post the pics from that con somewhere and I just didn't notice? I'd like to see that mask closer. Looks pretty cool.

No point in complaining, it's just a glitch.

Yeah, you missed it.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=39617.0

And here is a closeup of the mask. I think these were taken before I finished edging it so ignore the blemishes.

Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: