Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277315 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3945 on: October 01, 2018, 06:31:30 PM »

That was a happy non yelling Groot. This is an angry Groot....

Happy sure. Not yelling, check. It's his condescending tone. And that language!
Just because he say's "I am Groot?" with a smile on his face doesn't make what he said hurt any less.
All he had to say was "I am Groot?" and everything would be fine. I am Groot? Hah. Not today twig. Not today.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3946 on: October 01, 2018, 06:38:33 PM »

That was a happy non yelling Groot. This is an angry Groot....

Does anyone else think that tiny screaming Groot is actually saying, "IMA F@#$ING KILL YOU!"

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3947 on: October 01, 2018, 06:40:01 PM »

Does anyone else think that tiny screaming Groot is actually saying, "IMA F@#$ING KILL YOU!"

That's literally what he's saying among other profanity

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3948 on: October 01, 2018, 06:51:11 PM »

Thats totally what he's saying.

And here is the lightning  Grin
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzb9t1vtES8&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3949 on: October 01, 2018, 07:04:30 PM »

Thats totally what he's saying.

And here is the lightning  Grin
! No longer available

Neat!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3950 on: October 01, 2018, 07:09:55 PM »

Neat!
According to little museum chick, well over 1MV.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3951 on: October 02, 2018, 07:03:09 AM »

I've been listening to the same 7 dogs everyday since late July. My neighbors also think it's cool to just open their garage and play music so loud that with my double pane windows all closed I can still hear the hi hats when I'm in the bathroom with the door shut and the television on. My home is 110 years old so the doors are solid redwood. I spent the entire day on the phone with around 9 different officers starting at 10:00 am.

Around 10:30pm I decided to just follow one of the dog sounds. I found it and knocked on the door so hard I knocked it right open with one hand. Dude jumped up from his couch and said "what the f#@%?" I walked into his house like it was mine and made it clear he needed to sit the F#@% back down so he did. I told him I would kill him and his family if he didn't shut his god damn dog up. So I haven't heard the dog since. Being nice and following rules is officially useless. You want something done? Do it yourself. i could call the police everyday and I still wouldn't sleep more than 2 hours a night due to rude dog owners, and lazy cops. I don't want to be like this. But what the hell else am I supposed to do? I'm not paying every cent I have for rent in an apartment where my neighbors decide exactly what time I wake up or that I'm listening to mariachi music all damned day. I hate this neighborhood and the culture around it and if I'm disturbed again I'm putting a 9 iron straight through someones skull. Go ahead think less of me. I truly don't care anymore. I'm a monster. Screw it. I'd nuke the planet if I could.
I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I have no problem eliminating them. In fact, at this point it's almost all I think about. My life is pointless and painful, what the hell do I care about consequences. People can die. They probably will. I can't wear my mask anymore. I am a hateful, vengeful, cold hearted, selfish, dangerous person. I accept it. Screw everything. Have a great day.       

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3952 on: October 02, 2018, 11:48:07 AM »

I've been listening to the same 7 dogs everyday since late July. My neighbors also think it's cool to just open their garage and play music so loud that with my double pane windows all closed I can still hear the hi hats when I'm in the bathroom with the door shut and the television on. My home is 110 years old so the doors are solid redwood. I spent the entire day on the phone with around 9 different officers starting at 10:00 am.

Around 10:30pm I decided to just follow one of the dog sounds. I found it and knocked on the door so hard I knocked it right open with one hand. Dude jumped up from his couch and said "what the f#@%?" I walked into his house like it was mine and made it clear he needed to sit the F#@% back down so he did. I told him I would kill him and his family if he didn't shut his god damn dog up. So I haven't heard the dog since. Being nice and following rules is officially useless. You want something done? Do it yourself. i could call the police everyday and I still wouldn't sleep more than 2 hours a night due to rude dog owners, and lazy cops. I don't want to be like this. But what the hell else am I supposed to do? I'm not paying every cent I have for rent in an apartment where my neighbors decide exactly what time I wake up or that I'm listening to mariachi music all damned day. I hate this neighborhood and the culture around it and if I'm disturbed again I'm putting a 9 iron straight through someones skull. Go ahead think less of me. I truly don't care anymore. I'm a monster. Screw it. I'd nuke the planet if I could.
I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I have no problem eliminating them. In fact, at this point it's almost all I think about. My life is pointless and painful, what the hell do I care about consequences. People can die. They probably will. I can't wear my mask anymore. I am a hateful, vengeful, cold hearted, selfish, dangerous person. I accept it. Screw everything. Have a great day.       

I came to the realization as a kid that people suck. I hope you get your much needed sleep there, bud.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3953 on: October 02, 2018, 01:37:20 PM »

Not going to disagree with you on the people sucking and the needing to do shell yourself aspect of your rant. I think you need to get 24 hours of good sleep and cool off a bit tho, I know how extended lack of sleep can bring on murderous rage.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3954 on: October 02, 2018, 06:15:35 PM »

Not going to disagree with you on the people sucking and the needing to do shell yourself aspect of your rant. I think you need to get 24 hours of good sleep and cool off a bit tho, I know how extended lack of sleep can bring on murderous rage.

No doubt. Thanks for the advice. I'm cooled off right now. I also had a massive pain attack not long after that incident and just now got back from the E.R.. I was picked up at about 2:30 am. It's now 11:15 am. So I have had ZERO sleep.
Morphine is pretty good for cooling off though. The doctor said my tolerance is off the charts. and they had to switch to something else.
And please keep in mind, I have never had a problem with a dog or any other animal. To me an ill behaved animal is only the result of an unconcerned ill behaved human. I would NEVER hurt any animal ever, unless it was mauling me or a loved one. People though, I would prefer not to but I don't feel bad about it if I think they deserve it and I don't get caught. But also I don't want you guys to get the wrong impression, I DO NOT actually like fighting. Ive never started one fight in my entire life. I've been in two fights in the last 7 years, and one was to protect a friend who was being picked on by someone way to big for him. And the other was life or death self defense. I will run to avoid a fight if i can. The most advanced fighting technique in the whole world, "the turn and run". Smiley   

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3955 on: October 02, 2018, 08:35:37 PM »

Blarg.

Hope the pain dissipates soon and that you get some sleep tonight.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3956 on: October 03, 2018, 03:00:26 AM »

Blarg.

Hope the pain dissipates soon and that you get some sleep tonight.

Thank you Lady A.K.. The pain killers combined with being up for over 39 hours should lead to at least one night of decent sleep.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3957 on: October 03, 2018, 11:49:11 AM »

No doubt. Thanks for the advice. I'm cooled off right now. I also had a massive pain attack not long after that incident and just now got back from the E.R.. I was picked up at about 2:30 am. It's now 11:15 am. So I have had ZERO sleep.
Morphine is pretty good for cooling off though. The doctor said my tolerance is off the charts. and they had to switch to something else.
And please keep in mind, I have never had a problem with a dog or any other animal. To me an ill behaved animal is only the result of an unconcerned ill behaved human. I would NEVER hurt any animal ever, unless it was mauling me or a loved one. People though, I would prefer not to but I don't feel bad about it if I think they deserve it and I don't get caught. But also I don't want you guys to get the wrong impression, I DO NOT actually like fighting. Ive never started one fight in my entire life. I've been in two fights in the last 7 years, and one was to protect a friend who was being picked on by someone way to big for him. And the other was life or death self defense. I will run to avoid a fight if i can. The most advanced fighting technique in the whole world, "the turn and run". Smiley   

Sorry for the late reply, was traveling to the DFW from Atlanta for work.  I'm sorry to hear about your pain attack and I'm glad to hear that the morphine is doing it's job for you to give you some sort of pain relief.  You're just like my wife, she can actually drive and function like a normal person on morphine... I toss my guts up without any anti-nausea, that stuff does not feel good when it's first injected and then when it hits but I'm pretty susceptible to meds so don't mind me. I digress, the thing about having a higher tolerance than most is that it takes a higher dose to help alleviate any pain which I generally think isn't ideal given that pain management can be tricky, too much is bad but too little doesn't do a thing.
I've never thought that you wanted to harm animals in any way shape or form.  I took it as you're upset that a douche lacking the discipline to own an animal with the proper discipline and training not to bark 24/7.  I'm actually impressed that as much pain and lack of sleep, that you marched up there and told him to shut up his dog and told him that you meant business all while being angry and not taking it further.  That's a lot of discipline and will power you have there, Silenoz.  I salute you for that, most people wouldn't of been so cool while being that upset. 
I like your ideology, don't look for a fight but will protect and defend what's important to you, otherwise, you take the high road and won't stoop down to their level.  That's impressive, most people like that want a reaction and if you don't give it, what can they do?  Most impressive my good man.  Grin

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3958 on: October 03, 2018, 12:16:37 PM »

Something something coffee.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3959 on: October 03, 2018, 12:17:24 PM »

Ugh. yes

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: