Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277893 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4635 on: November 05, 2018, 04:56:59 PM »

Look. I get it. it's difficult to come to terms with, but Friday just isn't a thing anymore. Again, I'm sorry for your loss. Cry
BUT, like I said you do get 52 "extra" Wednesdays a year. So... yay?
FINE! Friday is gone. It has been replaced by MYday. And MYday is coming, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4636 on: November 05, 2018, 05:14:35 PM »

FINE! Friday is gone. It has been replaced by MYday. And MYday is coming, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I wish it were that simple. You see, it goes: Mon. Tue. Wed. Thur. Sat. Sun.. So you can have YOUR day on any of THOSE days.
Except for THIS week. Silenoz day has already been scheduled for this week since 1978. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, but if you guys
had been here for the secret meeting all of this chaos and confusion could have been avoided.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #4637 on: November 05, 2018, 10:14:45 AM »

I wish it were that simple. You see, it goes: Mon. Tue. Wed. Thur. Sat. Sun.. So you can have YOUR day on any of THOSE days.
Except for THIS week. Silenoz day has already been scheduled for this week since 1978. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, but if you guys
had been here for the secret meeting all of this chaos and confusion could have been avoided.

Maybe you shouldn't have made it a SECRET meeting then ?  Wink

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4638 on: November 05, 2018, 05:18:37 PM »

Maybe you shouldn't have made it a SECRET meeting then ?  Wink

exactly

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4639 on: November 05, 2018, 05:27:10 PM »

Realize who you are talking to, and get back to me.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4640 on: November 05, 2018, 05:39:05 PM »

Maybe you shouldn't have made it a SECRET meeting then ?  Wink

It had to be secret. Don't feel bad admitting that you were there (you too Golden Hat). Some people slacked and didn't figure it out, you guys did.
That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Realize who you are talking to, and get back to me.

Logos, right? Yep, that's who I thought I was talking to. I'm just getting back to you like you suggested. So what's up? Smiley

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4641 on: November 05, 2018, 05:54:05 PM »

There is a day between Thursday and Saturday. I give 0 frells what you call it, but if I don't get one I will burn the galaxy to cinders.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4642 on: November 05, 2018, 06:04:11 PM »

Logos, right? Yep, that's who I thought I was talking to. I'm just getting back to you like you suggested. So what's up? Smiley

Buahahahahaha

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4643 on: November 05, 2018, 06:23:37 PM »

There is a day between Thursday and Saturday. I give 0 frells what you call it, but if I don't get one I will burn the galaxy to cinders.

Ok. I wont even lie. This whole new system might not even work. I just found out that we wont have the proper amount of anti-matter that I ordered from the Cygnus constellation. It was supposed to be here this afternoon. Now it wont be here until next Monday. That's probably too late.
It might not work unless it's done before the conjunction of the Moon and Mercury on the 9th. On top of that, Next Monday there's a Taurid meteor shower (I think we all know why that doesn't work). So yeah. Months of planning potentially down the tubes because shady ass space pirates can't transport 3.5 kg of anti-matter 6,070 light years in under 3 and a half weeks. That's only 1861.07 parsecs! How unprofessional is that crap? Tongue

So Fridays might still be a thing for a while. We'll just have to wait and see.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4644 on: November 05, 2018, 06:30:27 PM »

<hands Logos the matches>

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4645 on: November 05, 2018, 06:31:39 PM »

Ok. I wont even lie. This whole new system might not even work. I just found out that we wont have the proper amount of anti-matter that I ordered from the Cygnus constellation. It was supposed to be here this afternoon. Now it wont be here until next Monday. That's probably too late.
It might not work unless it's done before the conjunction of the Moon and Mercury on the 9th. On top of that, Next Monday there's a Taurid meteor shower (I think we all know why that doesn't work). So yeah. Months of planning potentially down the tubes because shady ass space pirates can't transport 3.5 kg of anti-matter 6,070 light years in under 3 and a half weeks. That's only 1861.07 parsecs! How unprofessional is that crap? Tongue

I have lots of Dark Matter in stock, will that work?  I do have to warn you, it's a little.....should we say....unstable...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4646 on: November 05, 2018, 06:35:07 PM »

Note to self: sabotage idiot time shift plan.

Sig by For Tyeth

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #4647 on: November 05, 2018, 11:33:21 AM »

I have lots of Dark Matter in stock, will that work?  I do have to warn you, it's a little.....should we say....unstable...

I'd say Silenoz is unstable enough himself at the moment  Grin
But he seems less dangerous than Logos...

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4648 on: November 05, 2018, 06:46:03 PM »

I appreciate it dude, but I don't think it's going to work. The instructions I have say to only use Cygnus anti-matter. I don't see why it would
matter (< see what I did right there) but I don't want to risk it.

I'd say Silenoz is unstable enough himself at the moment  Grin

Seems less dangerous.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4649 on: November 05, 2018, 06:46:36 PM »

I'd say Silenoz is unstable enough himself at the moment  Grin
You say this like it's news.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: