Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1278244 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7860 on: October 02, 2019, 09:03:39 PM »

And how old are you?

Less than 80-something, obviously.  Smiley  Details by PM.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7861 on: October 02, 2019, 09:10:08 PM »

You were either the baby, or your parents had a late start.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7862 on: October 02, 2019, 10:05:02 PM »

Ah..to be around like minded or semi-like minded nerds is something I haven't done in....... wait.  I've never done it.  Oh well.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7863 on: October 02, 2019, 11:07:10 PM »

Ah..to be around like minded or semi-like minded nerds is something I haven't done in....... wait.  I've never done it.  Oh well.
I find attending a convention to be both energizing and tiring.  I get energized by seeing all the creativity (it's like experiencing all of the drawings, rendered designs, drawings, unboxing videos, reviews, saber pictures, cosplay-construction-in-progress pictures, sound font demos, RP threads, and everything else we have on this forum, but in realtime, in real life, and all around you), and I get tired by trying to process all the input and by walking all over the convention center, dodging all the people, admiring all the booths, absorbing all the cosplay, interacting with all the other attendees and exhibitors... it's a GOOD feeling of being tired.

I strongly encourage you to try attending one some time, and sooner rather than later, so that you can go to more if you like the experience.  Smiley

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7864 on: October 02, 2019, 11:46:49 PM »

I find attending a convention to be both energizing and tiring.  I get energized by seeing all the creativity (it's like experiencing all of the drawings, rendered designs, drawings, unboxing videos, reviews, saber pictures, cosplay-construction-in-progress pictures, sound font demos, RP threads, and everything else we have on this forum, but in realtime, in real life, and all around you), and I get tired by trying to process all the input and by walking all over the convention center, dodging all the people, admiring all the booths, absorbing all the cosplay, interacting with all the other attendees and exhibitors... it's a GOOD feeling of being tired.

I strongly encourage you to try attending one some time, and sooner rather than later, so that you can go to more if you like the experience.  Smiley

Time, Location, Energy and money....  these are the lovely adult issues that cause things like that to be a pipe dream.  The closest Con is an hour away according to GPS....but that is about 2-3 hours in south florida time.  Like I've said before my daily commute is over an hour in the morning and two in the evening..last thing i want is to spend a saturday fighting traffic.  As well as I have Zero energy anymore after work.  Plus if I go to a con..I'm going to want to spend money...that I don't have to spend.   As well my wife works weekends..so no go there.  Work and home..that's my life.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7865 on: October 03, 2019, 02:05:11 AM »

*sits in a corner with tea*

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7866 on: October 03, 2019, 12:57:59 PM »

Your answer is sitting in the corner, sipping tea.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7867 on: October 03, 2019, 01:19:07 PM »

Your answer is sitting in the corner, sipping tea.

Like I said...time and energy.   Just got the word gonna be working 10 days straight.   Will get days off afterward but I know that time will be spent catching up on sleep and housework

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7868 on: October 03, 2019, 03:01:29 PM »

After 8 months of staying at motels, I have a new home! AND I can get a new kitty! Woo-oo!!!

*sits in a corner with tea*

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7869 on: October 03, 2019, 04:34:31 PM »

Like I said...time and energy.   Just got the word gonna be working 10 days straight.   Will get days off afterward but I know that time will be spent catching up on sleep and housework
"But zen, 'ow can you ever have time if you do not take it?"

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7870 on: October 03, 2019, 04:42:28 PM »

You just love butchering that quote don't you?

"But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7871 on: October 03, 2019, 04:48:34 PM »

You just love butchering that quote don't you?

"But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?"
ZIP IT, Google Cheats. The intent is there.

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7872 on: October 03, 2019, 05:12:19 PM »

ZIP IT, Google Cheats. The intent is there.

I'm not certain I understand what you're saying.
Are you implying that I had to look up the quote to know you had it wrong, or for me to get it right? Undecided
"The internet is there."? What?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7873 on: October 03, 2019, 05:59:16 PM »

I'm not certain I understand what you're saying.
Are you implying that I had to look up the quote to know you had it wrong, or for me to get it right? Undecided
"The internet is there."? What?
I covered the intent behind the quote despite not saying it verbatim.

Also yes.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7874 on: October 03, 2019, 06:14:58 PM »

To take time one must have an excess of time....I do not.  For in the time I do have away from the road and my job is spent reenergizing for the road and my job. 

Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: