Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Author Topic: 2012 Autumn Raffle Prizes  (Read 33729 times)
Eiyame
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 92

If you want a costume PLEASE message me on Etsy

« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2012, 10:06:03 PM »

A Tutorial would be awesome, but if US would do it for me I'd gladly pay the fee.  When I decided I wanted a color change that was the first thing I checked but since they didn't offer it on that saber I assumed it couldn't be done.

It will be about a month before I can do the video. But just email US and talk to them about what you want.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE. I VARY VARY RARELY LOG IN ANYMORE SINCE I AM SO BUSY. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK OR ETSY TO GET A HOLD OF ME.

For Costume Information: http://etsy.com/shop/aetherealdesigns
For Ęthereal Designs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AEtherealDesigns

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2012, 05:22:45 AM »

It's late, I know. I'm sorry.

Here's pictures of my raffle prize. I was one of the fourth place winners for the Facebook raffle.

I bring you... The Aeon v3! Oh, and it came with an UltraEdge Heavy Grade Blade too!

Hilt upright. It's as long as my forearm!

Lengthwise

Emitter

Pommel

Emitter ignited

Battery pack with strap

Ignited with blade

So the packaging was intact and came with both bubble wrapping AND popcorn! There are a few scratches on the body and on the pommel, but nothing too noticable. You actually have to be looking for them in order to see them. The color is Guardian Blue, which I know will make Blue happy.

All in all, I am extremely pleased with this prize.

Thanks Ultra and Deep. It is TRULY appreciated!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: