Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Author Topic: 2012 Autumn Raffle Prizes  (Read 34195 times)
spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2012, 11:36:33 PM »

Is that a finish we can apply ourselves to give it that shine?  That just looks amazing in the photo.  I have video of my nickel plated Prophecy V3 uploading to youtube right now but I'd love to make it shine like that someday.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

spidie2000
Knight Templar

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2012, 12:26:06 AM »

OK, my Raffle prize has arrived and can be seen in this video here.  Also showing off my Dark Arbiter which I bought to enter the raffle.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUnTC1rGiog" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUnTC1rGiog</a>

Also as I discuss in the video, it is indeed a heavy grade blade and not a mid grade.  Thank you Ultra Sabers again for the amazing prize.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Jare Tal’onidir
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

I am a Jedi..but the Dark Side has the best toys!

« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2012, 01:18:47 AM »

I suspect that he used Eiyame's method: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=8675.0

My Sabers:
FO Aeon v2: DVA Prophecy v3; SY Consular; VA Nickle Monarch; AS Shock; BR Malishock, AB Graflex, PO Manticore FOC with Obsidian; CG Liberator AS FOC with Obsidian; and a GB Nickle Prophecy v3 with Obsidian

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2012, 01:36:08 AM »

Hey deep can we have the matte nickel as an option? I don't like the gloss one because of the finger prints.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2012, 02:27:22 AM »

Hey deep can we have the matte nickel as an option? I don't like the gloss one because of the finger prints.

Same here. When I first received my raffle monarch I was a little disappointed that it wasn't as shiny, but after playing with it and seeing how it still keeps that regal  ironish look I really like it now and would prefer it over the high gloss finish as well. Especially if I ever wanted to make a staff I would like the hilts to match.  Smiley

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2012, 02:43:27 AM »

OK, my Raffle prize has arrived and can be seen in this video here.  Also showing off my Dark Arbiter which I bought to enter the raffle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUnTC1rGiog#ws

Also as I discuss in the video, it is indeed a heavy grade blade and not a mid grade.  Thank you Ultra Sabers again for the amazing prize.

I think if you go with AB you can say it's more of a Luke EpIV saber, but I would go with the SRD or SY. I have SY and it is awesome, I have always wanted an SRD blade so maybe i'll get it as an MLS unit or something. the SY would make it look the most unique I think.

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

spidie2000
Knight Templar

« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2012, 03:33:35 AM »

I've wanted a yellow saber ever since ultra sabers started.  So a SY saber is definatly in my future.  The question is this the one.... I'm starting to think it may be

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2012, 05:17:11 AM »

you know, you could order an LED module, not the MLS unit, won't fit in the prophecy model, and add the $5 of requisitions charges and ask for it to be SY, then you could install quick disconnects on both LED modules and then be able to swap out colors. Smiley that would be cool, and you could become a true jedi Wink or something..

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

spidie2000
Knight Templar

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2012, 11:50:59 AM »

They don't offer quick disconnect on the prophecy so I figured it wasn't possible.  As far as doing it myself I'm not sure that I have the skill

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

marshall
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2012, 12:23:37 PM »

Here are some better pictures of my raffle prize, the Nickel-plated Prophecy v3! (Click pictures for bigger images!)

And some more pictures of my Dark Arbiter, that let me win the Prophecy! I've added O-rings and a Dark War Glaive emiiter. (Click pictures for bigger images!)

BR Dark Arbiter w/Obsidian, Warglaive Emitter and Red AV
GB Prophecy v3 w/Obsidian and Nickel Finish
VA Dominix V3

Scimitar
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -43

South African Sith Lord

« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2012, 12:47:28 PM »

I love the dark metallic grey sheen on the Prophecy  Shocked

"We are tyrant kings, disseminators of fear. We do not protest... We scheme and then we act" ~ Darth Jadus

• FO Raven w/Sound

Dark Side for me please

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2012, 01:00:04 PM »

Yeah, I have the same finish on my monarch and I actually am starting to dig it. With the Guardian Blue blade it came with, it's sort of has an Old Republic Grand Master feel to it. It's pretty awesome Cheesy

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2012, 01:30:15 PM »

Yeah that nickel plating really gives a cool finish doesn't it?  I really love it, especially on that Prophecy!  Stunning saber!

Eiyame
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 92

If you want a costume PLEASE message me on Etsy

« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2012, 07:15:05 PM »

They don't offer quick disconnect on the prophecy so I figured it wasn't possible.  As far as doing it myself I'm not sure that I have the skill

Honestly its super easy. But there is room, they don't offer it on my Liberator but I installed one. So just email US and talk to them about it. I know its $6 for the QD Part, you have to order it using rec charges. And then I know its a fee on top that. I think its $15 for any saber (with install and part) because that's what I had to pay extra for my Shocks QD.

The next time I install one, I'll try and make a video.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE. I VARY VARY RARELY LOG IN ANYMORE SINCE I AM SO BUSY. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK OR ETSY TO GET A HOLD OF ME.

For Costume Information: http://etsy.com/shop/aetherealdesigns
For Æthereal Designs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AEtherealDesigns

spidie2000
Knight Templar

« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2012, 09:38:40 PM »

Honestly its super easy. But there is room, they don't offer it on my Liberator but I installed one. So just email US and talk to them about it. I know its $6 for the QD Part, you have to order it using rec charges. And then I know its a fee on top that. I think its $15 for any saber (with install and part) because that's what I had to pay extra for my Shocks QD.

The next time I install one, I'll try and make a video.

A Tutorial would be awesome, but if US would do it for me I'd gladly pay the fee.  When I decided I wanted a color change that was the first thing I checked but since they didn't offer it on that saber I assumed it couldn't be done.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO