Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Just ordered my first Grab Bag  (Read 2286 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 02:51:41 AM »

I'm currently waiting for my 2 Grab Bags. It sucks. Tongue Only thing I wanted was a Guardian Blue Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade. Hope I get some good sabers. I get them on Friday though. Cheesy

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Teepo Paladin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Gray is the ONLY way

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 03:55:35 AM »

The blue and red sabers are V2 sized.

And Yeah, not specifying a blade there only gets you the hilt.  How does the blue look BTW?  Personally, I'd be worried that it would look too cartoonish for my tastes.
My wife called dibs. It's not too cartoonish at all. She likes the blue hilt/VA LED. Now I "have to get her a standard edge blade" when I order my saber.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:04:58 AM by Teepo Paladin » Logged

The Teepo Paladins were a small group of Jedi Knights who followed the teachings of Teepo and believed that the use of blasters and other weapons in addition to lightsabers was acceptable. Teepo Paladins who held more radical views eventually formed their own faction, the Gray Paladins.

Temple
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 90

Jedi Battle Knight

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 03:58:32 AM »

Shoulda saved soem dough n ordered it when you got this saber... now ur gonna end up paying more u schmuck

A jedi Must sometimes prepare for war, and prepared we are ~ Temple

Teepo Paladin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Gray is the ONLY way

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 04:05:41 AM »

Shoulda saved some dough n ordered it when you got this saber... now ur gonna end up paying more u schmuck
Nope. SHE is going to pay for her own blade. I got her hooked methinks

The Teepo Paladins were a small group of Jedi Knights who followed the teachings of Teepo and believed that the use of blasters and other weapons in addition to lightsabers was acceptable. Teepo Paladins who held more radical views eventually formed their own faction, the Gray Paladins.

Temple
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 90

Jedi Battle Knight

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 04:19:54 AM »

lol now my girls wants one cause im gonna give her kids my dark standard battlesaber

A jedi Must sometimes prepare for war, and prepared we are ~ Temple

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: