Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Quick Question - RGB / FOC / MLS / Seoul P4's  (Read 996 times)
jongalt26
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 06, 2012, 03:54:20 AM »

Im having a hard time deciding between RGB and the modular LED system OR quick disconnects.

Is it possible to get flash on clash with the RGB module?  (I think i found that the answer is yes)

Are the luxeons / seouls brighter than the 10w RGB unit? (There doesnt seem to be any definitive answers that i could find)

I would prefer to get the RGB module with Flash on Clash but only if i dont sacrifice brightness. I wouldn't mind purchasing the separate colors if they are brighter.

Im also hoping to place my order tomorrow (or even tonight if i can find the answer) so i can enter the raffle. 

Thanks!

Ailowynn
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 05:23:25 AM »

Idk the answer but if at all possible buy it tonight bc the raffle deadline could be midnight tonight not tomorrow

unless the us raffle ends later than the facebook one

Sabers:

Fire Orange Ultrasabers Rifter (no longer in production)

Gaurdian Blue Ultrasabers Phantom v3

Consular Green Bellicose

EMERALD ARIBTER!!!!! Smiley

Light Side points, please!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 11:53:54 AM »

From reviews I have read, the RGB does not come any less bright than the normal 5W Rebel Stars and Seoul P4's used.  Ultra has some videos posted of RGB's so you might want to take a look.  If you are 100% sure you want to buy, then definitely do it today so you can get entered for the Raffle.  Don't forget to include the coupon code to be entered though.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 01:00:18 PM »

I don't know the technical specs on some of these, but let me just clarify something in case you were confused.

When you talk about the RGB module, I assume you mean the RGB setup with four buttons and seven possible colors, correct?  In that case just let me explain that ALL Flash on Clash setups come with 10W RGB leds.  The only time Seoul P4 and Rebel Star leds are used are when a saber doesn't have FoC.

I just wanted to make sure that was clear so you could make an educated order.

jongalt26
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 03:49:54 PM »

Thanks a lot for your input, i placed my order this morning.  Hopefully i was entered into the raffle although techically it said to order between the 21st and the 6th so the ordering must occur on the 22nd and the 5th.  We'll see... with any luck they meant you could order on the 21st and 6th.  

I went with War Glaive w/ RGB, FOC,  sound w/ blue illuminated switch & ultraedge (mid grade)
I'm stoked and can't wait for it to arrive.  
Now my 5 yr old son will want one lol.  Hopefully he will want the dark war glaive and we could get a coupler (hopefully it works since they are MHS comp.)  

Thanks again!
J

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: