Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Guardian (Nickel Coated)  (Read 9030 times)
norvinus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 06:46:01 PM »

Well I've scratched the Manticore itch but I am tapped out on cash for a little while, atleast until tax return time so the Guardian will have to wait...picked up a 2 channel emerald (RB) manticore and I love it! The rattle is more than likely the set screw against the blade.  I've got a custom 2 inch neck I'm adding which will have a second set screw, I'm willing to bet that 2 set screws and the blade going deeper into the hilt will eliminate all rattling within the hilt also heavy guage blade for added stilffness.

Hello Kal, the rattle on mine was on the battery holder part but manage to fix it with a simple sheet of paper wrap around it, all is good now Smiley

norvinus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 06:52:37 PM »

Here's how i made it  Cheesy

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 08:47:16 PM »

Hi norvinus, thanks for the reply. I wasn't thinking so much about using the existing gold button for the port as I guessed the location wouldn't suit, but I was interested to find out whether requesting an extra button of that type might work to conceal the actual recharge port location.

Light side points please

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 01:34:07 AM »

Here's how i made it  Cheesy

That is really all it takes? Interesting! Point to you. Thanks for the input and the picture for reference. I will give a shot before I add the second set screw.

Lightside points if any are given

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: