Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review for my very first Ultrasabers lightsaber  (Read 1097 times)
Piscoh
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: January 27, 2014, 07:46:53 PM »

Hi.  If you haven’t bought from them before and are thinking about it but you are not sure, then this review is for you. This is our first Ultrasabers Lightsaber review so we going to get straight to the point:

•   Model: Dominix V3
•   LED color: Violet Amethyst
•   Blade: Ultraedge 36”
•   Type: Stunt lightsaber

At first we didn’t know what to expect since I never bought from Ultrasabers before. I have to say we are extremely pleased:

Hilt: high quality, strong and sturdy constructed. Very resistant and looks great! The two chokes are not only ergonomic (great for dueling), but also they give some “cache” to the hilt  Shocked . The guarded switch guaranties that you won’t turn it off by mistake while handling it
Inside the hilt: The battery pack is really well assembled. Plus there is a Velcro strip holding the batteries together so they won’t go flying away while dueling.
The LED: extremely bright and powerful.  It’s much brighter than other lightsabers we own.
The blade: Extremely bright and resistant. The color doesn’t fade and remains bright through the entire blade. The blade itself is really strong and good for dueling.
Shipping: Extremely fast and well-packaged. Nothing got damaged during shipping.

Overall a great product and great service. I truly didn’t know what to expect but I have to say we (my wife and I) are more than pleased with our new Ultrasabers lightsaber. It is a gorgeous and resistant piece. Check out my video review  Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G6TUUdt_vE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G6TUUdt_vE</a>

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 07:55:01 PM »

Nice review, and nice saber! Cheesy

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Spike311
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 12:27:01 AM »

Welcome to the UltraSabers family! Very nice saber and beautiful color. And, a good review. A light side point for you. (unless you prefer dark side points which I can later correct  Grin)

Proud founder and member of the JTC (Jedi Technician Council)

Lightsabers:
Icons Skywalker Lightsaber #4795/10000
Hasbro Obi-Wan TPM (Signature Series)
Ultra Saber Emerald Manticore (2CH B-G) with Obsidian 3.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: