Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New guy  (Read 1796 times)
Andrewcc
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 28, 2016, 02:16:01 PM »

Hey guys, I recently purchased an ultrasaber on ultrasabers.com, well that was two weeks ago.  I sent an email asking what was taking so long and they replied a couple days later saying that they ran out of the 4AAA battery packs.  And that this was a thing that would affect a lot of people that placed orders with these battery packs.  And they said it could be delayed up to four weeks.  This was upsetting to me but I am still very excited to receive my saber, whenever that will be.  I wanted to ask if this has this happened to anyone else before and how long do you think it will take before I receive my saber.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

Follower of the Light

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 06:53:51 AM »

Hey man welcome. As a newbie here you must "acknowledge" the rules. The stuff in big bold red. Just comment in that and you'll be good to post.

Now on to your topic.
They typically are supposed to take 4-6 weeks like there statement says. But sometimes they crank em out. Thanks to the hype that TFA has created. They are flooded with orders that begin before the movie premiered. They are currently of out of the battery packs and the obsidian lite boards since those are the most requested. Like any other company. They are awaiting a shipment of said products. They are currently having trouble finding the AAA packs.

Just be patient.

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”-Yoda

Andrewcc
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 10:10:33 PM »

Good news its shipped but when I click on the link to track my package it says it can't be found, I've already tried typing in the website manually and typing the number into the tracker and it says the same thing.

Andrewcc
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 10:11:25 PM »

@brthegreat

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 10:18:34 PM »

Good news its shipped but when I click on the link to track my package it says it can't be found, I've already tried typing in the website manually and typing the number into the tracker and it says the same thing.

Sometimes it takes a while for the shipment number to be added to the system. It happens quite often to me (different companies, different carriers), I've learned to wait at least 24 hours before panicking. Wink

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Andrewcc
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 10:21:49 PM »

Haha okay, I'm new to ultrasabers so I didn't know, but I'll keep that in mind for when I get my next one, thanks man☺

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 04:18:39 PM »

You are most welcome. Smiley

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print