Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1304201 times)
rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #240 on: March 14, 2013, 08:46:38 PM »

Would anyone be overly offended if I vent about a few vegans I know later?
Nope go right ahead. That's why this is here, just don't mention there names. Cool

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #241 on: March 15, 2013, 01:33:50 AM »

Jehovah's Witnesses! You wake me up at noon, by driving my dogs crazy?! THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!!!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2013, 01:49:21 AM »

Jehovah's Witnesses! You wake me up at noon, by driving my dogs crazy?! THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!!!

If you answer the door and explain that you used to be a Jehovah's Witness but left the church, they'll leave you alone.  They can't talk to those who have left the church.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #243 on: March 15, 2013, 04:10:03 AM »

Got fired from my job just a week ago. Sucks. Jerk head cook wouldn't even give me a chance to prove myself! Didn't even get to cook much on the line either! I think he just didn't like me, which is weird because I was really nice to everyone there...except the dishwasher, but no one liked him anyway (possibly a crackhead). Yeah but I know I'll find something else. Maybe a job as a banquet cook at the restaurant on the Holiday Inn. I'll go in and apply there on Monday!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2013, 04:51:07 AM »

If you answer the door and explain that you used to be a Jehovah's Witness but left the church, they'll leave you alone.  They can't talk to those who have left the church.

You sir, are a genius.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #245 on: March 16, 2013, 12:26:18 AM »

Got fired from my job just a week ago. Sucks. Jerk head cook wouldn't even give me a chance to prove myself! Didn't even get to cook much on the line either! I think he just didn't like me, which is weird because I was really nice to everyone there...except the dishwasher, but no one liked him anyway (possibly a crackhead). Yeah but I know I'll find something else. Maybe a job as a banquet cook at the restaurant on the Holiday Inn. I'll go in and apply there on Monday!

Good luck. You'll find a new job eventually.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 12:29:38 AM by TheHobbitofDune » Logged

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #246 on: March 16, 2013, 01:36:47 AM »

So I finally had another spat again with my family about how power abusive they have been with my privilages (rather, practicalities). My mother finally stood up for me with me, and explained to my grandmother that she is taking away both my friends and my future career (I haven't been able to work on my graphic design portfolio in over a month, which I need so I can land a job). Being away from the computer has taken away my social contact with my small group of friends (ones I know IRL but have no other means of talking to them) who are all being hurt by me not being around. I still get emails from them asking if I am alright, begging me to come back online. And it's hurting my college work and career because I'm not able to use it for practicallity very efficiently when I'm not allowed to use it.

But she's bent on keeping me grounded.

Until I'm 54 years old. Like, okay. Yeah she can't do that because I'm not going to be around that long in this house. But seriously, cut me some slack. People make mistakes, but people also move on from them. It's time to stop being so controlling over me. But because she has financial control, there is nothing I can do.

Mother will be trying to pay for the internet now and giving me back my things because she understands. But it is unfair to her because she hardly has any money as it is (it all goes to medical bills and stuff). That's an extra $60 every so often out of her pocket, which makes me feel bad because my grandmother is basically making everyone miserable because she's a miserable old hag but nobody can do anything about it. Can't afford to move, I have to worry about finishing college, and now this stupid family drama that is more trivial than anything I can think of.

This is so ridiculous. I wish she'd get over her angsty 15-year old mind stuck inside of a 68 year old woman. All of this stuff she holds against me, is from my teen years when I was a bit of a rebel. All of these punishments? I'm 21 ****ing years old. I don't have time for this crap.

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #247 on: March 16, 2013, 09:27:43 PM »

Darth Kitsune: pm incoming.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #248 on: March 20, 2013, 09:20:55 PM »

The VAWA makes me angry.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2013, 03:17:50 AM »

I totally forgot about my vegan woes... Cheesy

As you can probably tell, I got over it.

no

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #250 on: March 22, 2013, 09:10:30 PM »

I totally forgot about my vegan woes... Cheesy

As you can probably tell, I got over it.
Perhaps you could vent about s4 of mlp, and how it wont be comng untill late november now.

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #251 on: March 22, 2013, 09:26:18 PM »

Perhaps you could vent about s4 of mlp, and how it wont be comng untill late november now.

Hopefully it just means that they're putting more work into the season than they did for S3. It also seems like Equestria Girls won't be seeing the light of day anytime soon (they announced their 2013 lineup and EG wasn't listed), so I'm fairly happy with The Hub at the moment.

The hiatus will suck, but it'll probably be worth it.

no

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2013, 12:10:34 AM »

Wow. A happy fan. Everyone take pictures, this won't last long. Cheesy

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2013, 02:50:16 AM »

Wow. A happy fan. Everyone take pictures, this won't last long. Cheesy

We're becoming more and more rare... hold on, I'm taking a pic of myself Grin

no

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #254 on: March 25, 2013, 12:00:29 PM »

Vent of the day.... My Xbox 360 isn't letting me play, multiplayer online minecraft. It also doesn't show any thing, in the games that you're supposed to be able to join section. Even though I have friends on and playing minecraft. Angry  Cry

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: