Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1304071 times)
Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #780 on: January 11, 2014, 06:10:50 AM »

Every state has the worst drivers, so long as it's the one in which you live.

no

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #781 on: January 11, 2014, 06:14:31 AM »

I want a bumper sticker that says that.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #782 on: January 11, 2014, 06:24:10 AM »

I want a bumper sticker that says that.

I hate bumper stickers. Seriously, nobody cares about your political views, your religious views, your honor student, that you think your dog/cat/horse/lizard/hamster is smarter than an honor student, you think meat is murder, what kind of pet you have and how much you love it, or that you're an 11th level paladin. I only care about the fact that you suck at driving, and are holding me up.

No offense, Prowl, not really directed at you, just bumper stickers in general.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #783 on: January 11, 2014, 07:19:25 AM »

I hate bumper stickers. Seriously, nobody cares about your political views, your religious views, your honor student, that you think your dog/cat/horse/lizard/hamster is smarter than an honor student, you think meat is murder, what kind of pet you have and how much you love it, or that you're an 11th level paladin. I only care about the fact that you suck at driving, and are holding me up.

No offense, Prowl, not really directed at you, just bumper stickers in general.

None taken, actually I hate bumper stickers myslef, I just thought the above comment was amusing.  I'm not marring the beauty of my red Mustang with that stuff. No bumper stickers on my car.  The one I hate the most, "Baby on Board".  You know the soccer moms with this one, what thy're really saying is 'I know you normally don't drive worth a crap but since I have a kid/kids in the vehicle I want you to straighten up a bit.", so I'm suppose to control my driving just because she forgot to put her diaphragm in one night, isn't that nice for me. "Baby on Board", "Child in Vehicle", why don't they put an honest sticker on there like "Stuck-up Snob at the Wheel!"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #784 on: January 11, 2014, 01:55:09 PM »

None taken, actually I hate bumper stickers myslef, I just thought the above comment was amusing.  I'm not marring the beauty of my red Mustang with that stuff. No bumper stickers on my car.  The one I hate the most, "Baby on Board".  You know the soccer moms with this one, what thy're really saying is 'I know you normally don't drive worth a crap but since I have a kid/kids in the vehicle I want you to straighten up a bit.", so I'm suppose to control my driving just because she forgot to put her diaphragm in one night, isn't that nice for me. "Baby on Board", "Child in Vehicle", why don't they put an honest sticker on there like "Stuck-up Snob at the Wheel!"

Oh yeah, I hate that one. And don't get me started on the ones that show everyone where they've been in the country/world. We get it, you've been places, stop rubbing it in!

(Sig by me!)

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #785 on: January 11, 2014, 04:52:54 PM »

The family stick figures (and all the parodies, too) and the white ovals with three letters bother me most.

I don't really mind travel ones as long as they're reasonable and not blatantly tourist-y, or as long as they've done some real travelling and not just gone on a cruise to Mexico.

no

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #786 on: January 12, 2014, 08:21:59 AM »

The family stick figures (and all the parodies, too) and the white ovals with three letters bother me most.

I don't really mind travel ones as long as they're reasonable and not blatantly tourist-y, or as long as they've done some real travelling and not just gone on a cruise to Mexico.

I don't mind the window stickers so much, but yeah, the stick figure families need to die. And I included those white ovals in the traveling ones.

(Sig by me!)

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #787 on: January 12, 2014, 07:53:29 PM »

I don't mind the window stickers so much, but yeah, the stick figure families need to die. And I included those white ovals in the traveling ones.

I also hate the ones that really don't make sense like "I Wish I Was Driving."  And I hate the "Proud Parent of_____" stickers too.

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #788 on: January 12, 2014, 08:09:40 PM »

You people are all party poopers. Bumper stickers are awesome.

And my entire family currently has a cold. Sad

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #789 on: January 12, 2014, 09:30:35 PM »

I have several bumper stickers that I enjoy.  But I like the deeper ones.

"This sticker has been discontinued."

"Power corrupts.  Knowledge is Power.  Study Hard; Be Evil."

"Question Authority!  Don't Ask Why, Just Do It!"

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #790 on: January 13, 2014, 12:24:29 AM »

A cold?  I think you catch that from reading bumper stickers. Tongue

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #791 on: January 13, 2014, 08:24:55 AM »

Ive seen a couple of real good ones around. Theres a ute muster and rodeo that always has some pretty clever, amusing and not completely innocent bumper stickers hehe.

what does annoy me is when you see a car plastered in them. your back windscreen is for looking out of- not for completely filling with stickers!

and the other one that annoys me is when people put big stickers across their front windscreen with the make or model of their car written on it. Yep, I can see for myself that you drive a Holden- you don't need it written in big letters across the top of your windscreen  Roll Eyes

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #792 on: January 13, 2014, 02:57:46 PM »

Ive seen a couple of real good ones around. Theres a ute muster and rodeo that always has some pretty clever, amusing and not completely innocent bumper stickers hehe.

what does annoy me is when you see a car plastered in them. your back windscreen is for looking out of- not for completely filling with stickers!

and the other one that annoys me is when people put big stickers across their front windscreen with the make or model of their car written on it. Yep, I can see for myself that you drive a Holden- you don't need it written in big letters across the top of your windscreen  Roll Eyes

Those are my favorite! Any idiot can see that you're driving a Corvette, you don't need your windshield to say "CORVETTE." But I love even more the mundane cars that have them, at least a Corvette is something to be proud of(sorta), your '99 Hyundai Elantra not so much. lol

(Sig by me!)

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #793 on: January 13, 2014, 03:08:14 PM »

I've noticed it's always the states bordering your own that have the worst drivers... especially if they are in your state.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #794 on: January 13, 2014, 03:11:15 PM »

Those are my favorite! Any idiot can see that you're driving a Corvette, you don't need your windshield to say "CORVETTE." But I love even more the mundane cars that have them, at least a Corvette is something to be proud of(sorta), your '99 Hyundai Elantra not so much. lol

Oh no, the ones I love the most are the Gigantic Wheels On A Car you see from time to time...

Stuff like this:

Absolutely, balls to the wall ridiculous.

I've noticed it's always the states bordering your own that have the worst drivers... especially if they are in your state.

This man speaks gospel truth. Heed his words.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: