Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1304071 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3885 on: December 04, 2016, 07:57:06 PM »

With you totally on both counts. 

But it's not thick enough.
Shoot by the time I make the mashed potatoes compared to nuking a bowl of chicken noodle, Ain't nobody got time for that!!

Not chicken noodle soup. Chicken and noodles.

Imagine a slightly thicker version of a chicken pot pie filling with thick egg noodles in it. The mashed potatoes aren't necessary, but it just helps get up every bit of sauce.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3886 on: December 04, 2016, 08:06:13 PM »

Not chicken noodle soup. Chicken and noodles.

Imagine a slightly thicker version of a chicken pot pie filling with thick egg noodles in it. The mashed potatoes aren't necessary, but it just helps get up every bit of sauce.

Ah, chicken pot pie...the elusive sweet spot to my heart

No points, just fist bumps baby!

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #3887 on: December 04, 2016, 08:07:43 PM »

Ah, chicken pot pie...the elusive sweet spot to my heart

Chicken Pot Pie is always a good choice, but Im still not vibing with the noodles.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3888 on: December 04, 2016, 08:09:43 PM »

Chicken Pot Pie is always a good choice, but Im still not vibing with the noodles.

To each their own.

Vent:
Forum members who are wrong about food.  Cheesy

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3889 on: December 04, 2016, 09:02:00 PM »

This is Claim Jumpers Chicken Pot Pie. The picture doesn't tell the true story. This thing is the size of a head. I've only ever had a spoonful of this, and Everytime were supposed to go, something happens

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3890 on: December 05, 2016, 03:44:33 AM »

This is Claim Jumpers Chicken Pot Pie. The picture doesn't tell the true story. This thing is the size of a head. I've only ever had a spoonful of this, and Everytime were supposed to go, something happens

Yes please!  Grin

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #3891 on: December 05, 2016, 05:05:39 AM »

Well shoot, I'm disappointed to hear you're feeling so badly. Viruses can be so pesky where *nothing* seems to make a difference in how you feel and your only ally is *time* waiting for the darn thing to have its run at you. I sure hope you feel better soon and can get back to doing things you enjoy. We're here for ya as much as we can be. Here's some chicken soup for ya and a wish for wellness point, too...

Thanks for the sentiment, but no soup for me Sad under orders not to eat it.

Sigh. I want real food again Sad

Got to work today, boss tells me I cant stay if I'm that sick.

But because I have no sick leave and have already missed two days, am down a day next week for Rogue One release and down another half day the following week, he's giving me the day with full pay as if I'm working. For which I'm extremely grateful- in return I've brought what work I can do at home with me. Least I can do.

Course, I did get into work and burst into tears :/ I've been so upset and worried about being sick and losing pay and missing out on so much stuff that I've been rather emotional. Hate it.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #3892 on: December 05, 2016, 05:27:11 AM »

Thanks for the sentiment, but no soup for me Sad under orders not to eat it.

Sigh. I want real food again Sad

Got to work today, boss tells me I cant stay if I'm that sick.

But because I have no sick leave and have already missed two days, am down a day next week for Rogue One release and down another half day the following week, he's giving me the day with full pay as if I'm working. For which I'm extremely grateful- in return I've brought what work I can do at home with me. Least I can do.

Course, I did get into work and burst into tears :/ I've been so upset and worried about being sick and losing pay and missing out on so much stuff that I've been rather emotional. Hate it.
That was cool of your boss. Hang in there. Keep thinking about Rogue One around the corner!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3893 on: December 05, 2016, 09:24:36 AM »

That was cool of your boss. Hang in there. Keep thinking about Rogue One around the corner!

Long as im kriffing better by rogue one or I will not be happy!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #3894 on: December 05, 2016, 08:12:10 PM »

Long as im kriffing better by rogue one or I will not be happy!
Oh you will for sure... those gastro viruses have an 8 day life span - that thing is toast by by next week - plus, you have the Force as your ally, so it has no chance of stopping you from getting to Rogue One on opening day.

I'm not a doctor nor play one on TV, but I believe you'll be alright by then. We'll all concentrate our Force healing powers in your direction as well!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3895 on: December 06, 2016, 02:12:05 AM »

Oh you will for sure... those gastro viruses have an 8 day life span - that thing is toast by by next week - plus, you have the Force as your ally, so it has no chance of stopping you from getting to Rogue One on opening day.

I'm not a doctor nor play one on TV, but I believe you'll be alright by then. We'll all concentrate our Force healing powers in your direction as well!

Except this is day 11 Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2772

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3896 on: December 06, 2016, 03:01:05 PM »

So we had a severe power outage over the weekend. I was already sick with God-knows-what and I wake up from my Sunday afternoon nap in total darkness. Angry (FYI I absolutely despise waking up in the dark regardless of time of day.) Turns out some numbnut had taken out a power pole and killed power to like 20 blocks. It has since become my opinion that traffic incidents that result in the disruption of utilities should be met with stiff consequences up to and including jail time. Duh people, it's winter. There will be snow, modify your driving accordingly.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3897 on: December 06, 2016, 03:55:13 PM »

Sounds like Ontario.  Roll Eyes

Winter happens each year people!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3898 on: December 06, 2016, 07:20:11 PM »

Power outages were part of living in the sticks when I was a kid. You just dealt with it, couldn't do much more. Thankfully living in the suburbs (and the fact that services and responses are better now than they were in a country town 20 years ago) they aren't too common now.

Back to the doctor's again tomorrow sigh. I only got thru half a day of work before going home feeling very sick, and I've gone downhill from there. I seriously hope they give me something to fix whatever's causing this illness this time round.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2772

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3899 on: December 06, 2016, 07:33:48 PM »

Power outages were part of living in the sticks when I was a kid. You just dealt with it, couldn't do much more. Thankfully living in the suburbs (and the fact that services and responses are better now than they were in a country town 20 years ago) they aren't too common now.

I understand that outages happen, and that they're highly inconvenient wherever you are. But this was like over 200 homes and businesses, all because some dipstick couldn't handle fresh powder.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: