Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1293670 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5190 on: September 08, 2017, 12:37:43 PM »

I hate having a cut bleeding all over the place and not noticing it. I have no idea how or when I got it, though I suppose I could follow the blood trail to figure it out, but it annoys me that I didn't notice at the time.
It has been 0 days since Viv hurt himself mysteriously.

Also, I need to blame someone (from the forum) for something, which is admittedly, almost certainly, not their fault.  Now, who's it gonna be?

That moment you really want your own place to live, but can't thanks to rules and stuff.....

I'm a full time fully schooled working guy at the age of 23.
Because of some stupid rules where you have to be a minimum age for hiring a house and have a certain income, which I both have right NOW..
But the government only wants to look at how old you were last year and how big your salary was last year...

Can't even hire a small apartment at this moment..
What government are you living under?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #5191 on: September 08, 2017, 01:38:56 PM »

What government are you living under?

the dutch government

oh and another thing.. parents that complain about everything you do unless you do it their way.. which would mean never buy a UltraSaber again.. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5192 on: September 08, 2017, 01:45:13 PM »

the dutch government

oh and another thing.. parents that complain about everything you do unless you do it their way.. which would mean never buy a UltraSaber again.. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!
Time to get a green card and come hang with us. Plus, y'know, cheaper shipping on sabers and no customs delays. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5193 on: September 08, 2017, 02:09:39 PM »

You'll always be good enough for us. Personally, for whatever it's worth, I have an absolutely tremendous amount of admiration and respect for you. What you've done takes a courage I'm not sure I have.

I managed to not see this until now, but thank you. You guys really do make me feel better, and I know you all have my back, even a few that I would have expected the opposite. You guys rule!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5194 on: September 08, 2017, 05:52:28 PM »

My dog poked his left eye on a thorny bush, it ruptured and had to be removed. Not to mention he already has a thyroidal cancerous tumor on his neck. It sucks big time. I love that little guy, and he sure didn't deserve to have that happen to him.  Cry

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5195 on: September 11, 2017, 02:10:59 AM »

My dog poked his left eye on a thorny bush, it ruptured and had to be removed. Not to mention he already has a thyroidal cancerous tumor on his neck. It sucks big time. I love that little guy, and he sure didn't deserve to have that happen to him.  Cry

That sucks man!! Sorry to hear. My apologies

On a self destructive, selfish note, I'm forgoing monday-wednesday of work and gonna go out on stress leave for probably about a month.
Am I stressed, f@#* yes!!!
Can I perform my job? Yes
Can I do both? Yes.
But, do I have time to work, go through divorce, renovate my place, stay absolutely sane, no freaking way.. been trying, but my employer is not giving a flying rip right now about anything, so, personally, against my morals, why should I?? F them, I'm gonna worry about me. Gonna take this time to finish my studio, get finances and certain things separated that I otherwise couldnt, while working, and hopefully find some solitude..that last part is a far stretch, I know, but idgaf!

PS if my employer gives me any spit, in my current state, I'll be back here tomorrow venting how I'll be unemployed

No points, just fist bumps baby!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5196 on: September 11, 2017, 02:37:34 AM »

Good luck Maj.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #5197 on: September 11, 2017, 02:45:01 AM »

Gotta take care of yourself sometimes, M5.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5198 on: September 11, 2017, 03:07:24 AM »

That sucks man!! Sorry to hear. My apologies

On a self destructive, selfish note, I'm forgoing monday-wednesday of work and gonna go out on stress leave for probably about a month.
Am I stressed, f@#* yes!!!
Can I perform my job? Yes
Can I do both? Yes.
But, do I have time to work, go through divorce, renovate my place, stay absolutely sane, no freaking way.. been trying, but my employer is not giving a flying rip right now about anything, so, personally, against my morals, why should I?? F them, I'm gonna worry about me. Gonna take this time to finish my studio, get finances and certain things separated that I otherwise couldnt, while working, and hopefully find some solitude..that last part is a far stretch, I know, but idgaf!

PS if my employer gives me any spit, in my current state, I'll be back here tomorrow venting how I'll be unemployed
Thanks, M5. Sure appreciate that. I'm sure sorry to hear that life for you is feeling like a chipper/shredder right now. Cry I think you're doing the right thing, and I truly and sincerely hope that your employer "gets" that YOU are their greatest asset and need to be concerned with your well being just as much as the company's. Best wishes to you, man, for a successful hiatus. It has to get better. 

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #5199 on: September 11, 2017, 03:34:58 PM »

Irma ruined a lot of plans.....but our house survived. Not so much anything else on the property. Jose looks like it will miss. Either way, I need to manifest Irma into a physical body so I can beat the living craaap out of.....anyway. No training until Jose passes. Just repairs, repairs and more repairs.

!@#$@#%!#$%!#$% ( That was me venting.....Going to have a long discussion with my heavy bag....which will be named Irma today. )

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5200 on: September 11, 2017, 08:56:20 PM »

Bill the insurer, that's what they are for. Good luck with the repairs.

Tzimho
Knight Officer

« Reply #5201 on: September 11, 2017, 09:25:24 PM »

Just ordered a MysterBox, can't wait for the complaints and how I should sell the majority of my starwars collection...

Oh and know that feeling of being not sick enough to stay home but just don't feel well, both mentally and physically.
yeah.. it sucks.. feels like my body and mind can't keep up with the speed of life..  and I'm falling behind..

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5202 on: September 11, 2017, 11:08:51 PM »

That moment you really want your own place to live, but can't thanks to rules and stuff.....

Because of some stupid rules where you have to be a minimum age for hiring a house and have a certain income, which I both have right NOW..
But the government only wants to look at how old you were last year and how big your salary was last year...

the dutch government

[/quote]

Wow....  you can rent a place here in the states at 18...as long as you can afford it...government has little to any say so.  Parents want the best for you, sometimes that manifests as "if you only did this my way" mentality, being of course older they tend to have more experience in life.   But if they actually try to control your life (not pertaining to things that can effect their house rules so to speak) thats where they get in the wrong.

Example:  I collect action figures.  When I still lived with my parents I would sometimes purchase a new figure for my collection.  They may not have understood my hobby...but they recognized it was my money (and I did not skimp on my responsibilities) so they said nothing about it.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5203 on: September 12, 2017, 01:26:31 PM »

the dutch government

Wow.... you can rent a place here in the states at 18...as long as you can afford it...government has little to any say so. Parents want the best for you, sometimes that manifests as "if you only did this my way" mentality, being of course older they tend to have more experience in life. But if they actually try to control your life (not pertaining to things that can affect their house rules so to speak) thats where they get in the wrong.

Example: I collect action figures. When I still lived with my parents I would sometimes purchase a new figure for my collection. They may not have understood my hobby...but they recognized it was my money (and I did not skimp on my responsibilities) so they said nothing about it.
(Fixed that thing for you.)
Seconded. Is there a reason the Dutch government has this seemingly retarded policy in place?

Sig by For Tyeth

Tzimho
Knight Officer

« Reply #5204 on: September 12, 2017, 02:05:25 PM »

(Fixed that thing for you.)
Seconded. Is there a reason the Dutch government has this seemingly retarded policy in place?

The main reason for this would be to keep people out of debt. Same reason you can't just get a credit card or loan.

About my parents, they don't understand that people can collect merchandise, they see merchandise as crap, something to throw away.

And because I'm living under their roof they feel like they have the right to tell me how to spend my money

Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: