Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1293161 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5820 on: December 20, 2017, 07:53:27 PM »

Well, cranberry is like the cure-all for such things. They also sell concentrated pills called Azo. You might want to try.
Yes, yes. People suck. That's why I advocate taking them in small doses (persons) until you steadily build up a tolerance. Wink
Why the hell do they make cold relief pills so damned impossible to open? I'm already in a weakened state, what makes them think I'm going to have strength to wrestle a hermetically sealed dose of pills? Angry Angry Angry <sniff>

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #5821 on: December 20, 2017, 07:54:30 PM »

Hang in there, M5.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5822 on: December 20, 2017, 08:01:07 PM »

My NI Acetate is compromised grrrrr. Have to make a new batch

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #5823 on: December 20, 2017, 08:41:25 PM »

Nice new avatar, LAK!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5824 on: December 20, 2017, 08:49:59 PM »

Few months back I had blood work and my red blood cell count was high..

Thought cuz my weight, the assumption would be I have sleep apnea.. of course.. anytime you have slight bit of body fat, you gotta be diabetic and have sleep apnea. Drink more water, which I already naturally do, and watch my diet. In this time too, I started urinating cloudy.. and having pain in my kidneys. Not daily, like short spurts in the day. Took a urine sample and everything was clean.

So I lost 30 lbs in the past 4 months.. more blood work. RBC count still elevated.. took a sleep study recently, for sleep apnea..

Not sleep apnea...

I see the doctor in 3 weeks.. my kidneys hurts like hell.. I'm drinking water like crazy man.. and urinating, feels like a monkey yanking on them.. could be stress of the divorce, I don't know at this point.. but freaking sucks ass..
Hope they can figure it out soon. Since the first urine sample have they done another? The cloudy urine does sound more a urinary track infection.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #5825 on: December 20, 2017, 08:54:25 PM »

This guy got super mad because I was trying to merge onto the highway and "cut him off."  Well, my lane was about to run out and when I sped up?  So did he.  When I tried slowing down?  So did he.  So, it was either run into the bridge or cut him off.  He got dangerously pissed off, punched his gas, passed me, got in front of me, and slammed on his brakes.  Thankfully, bestie was in the car with me, so she snapped a picture of his plates.

Too bad for him I'm good friends with several cops.  I hope he pissed himself when my buddy in blue showed up at his job and scared the hell out of him.  Karma is fun.
The guy is a D no doubt, but if a cop came to my work with that BS I would get his info tell him bye and maybe even fill a complaint on him.

OK really I wouldn't do that I would just ask him what the hell does he think he is doing, since I'm a cop myself. Doing favors for friends is a good way to get your a$$ in a bid, especially these days. I hope none of my friends would ask or expect me to do something like that for them.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5826 on: December 20, 2017, 09:00:09 PM »

Nice new avatar, LAK!
Thanks! Good times were had by all, even Santa

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #5827 on: December 20, 2017, 09:08:00 PM »

Hope they can figure it out soon. Since the first urine sample have they done another? The cloudy urine does sound more a urinary track infection.

I'm not a doctor, but what colour does it have? Is it just cloudy or has it some unusual colour as well? tx may be right, but it could also be a renal malfunction not related to an infection...I suggest testing it for blood as well, even if it's not visible.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5828 on: December 21, 2017, 06:36:15 AM »

Blood work in morning, and doctor appointment in afternoon....

Keep y'all updated.. urine sample was negative, and no follow up since.. lifted my son up and carried him after TLJ Friday night and Saturday-Tuesday felt like I had a hernia in my groin.. reading, could all be connected.. idk.. getting old sucks.. only 34, but damn!!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #5829 on: December 21, 2017, 06:39:45 AM »

Keep y'all updated.. urine sample was negative, and no follow up since.. lifted my son up and carried him after TLJ Friday night and Saturday-Tuesday felt like I had a hernia in my groin.. reading, could all be connected.. idk.. getting old sucks.. only 34, but damn!!
Try not to worry too much until you know what is going on. The internet can be a real B!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5830 on: December 21, 2017, 04:23:31 PM »

Heed the immortal words of Indiana Jones:

"It's not the years. It's the miles."

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #5831 on: December 21, 2017, 08:14:47 PM »

Maybe nephrolithes? My father had them, and what you say sounds quite similar to his progress of disease.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5832 on: December 21, 2017, 09:33:33 PM »

Heed the immortal words of Indiana Jones:

"It's not the years. It's the miles."

And there are miles.... I'll tell you.. Undecided

So I get up early, sit in the damn diagnostic center for half hour, and get told no labs were called out for me...
Gripe #1

So I wait for doctors office to open at 9.. I grow impatient and call at 8:30.. "our office is currently closed" okay, to be expected..."our office hours are from 8AM to 5PM"
WAIT! I beg your pardon!? It's 8:30, your office hours are 8-5 and your office phone line off??? SOB!! I drove over like a firefighter trying to save a building!
Gripe #2

So I storm in there, kidneys in full freaking pain and ask wtf is going on. Get rolling eyes, gotta be the diagnostic centers fault, and have a seat.. nevermind my questions about wtf aren't the phones on! So sweetie cheeks comes back, lovingly smiling, with a sparkle in her toothless smile and informs me that sorry, no labs were called out....I can discuss that with the doctor though when I go in later this afternoon...
Gripe #3

And unfortunately, gripe #3 set me the F@#* off... What I exactly said, I can't remember.. was on a roll.. something about have your kidneys ever hurt, and was being very sarcastic.. told her she can stop smiling, cuz it was making me even more nauseated..

So I go back in 2 hours.. bullshell.. and Im borderline sadistic, like I kinda get off on pain, if you all must know.. like at first, I was in Nirvana with the pain.. kinda past that stage now

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #5833 on: December 21, 2017, 11:15:40 PM »

The guy is a D no doubt, but if a cop came to my work with that BS I would get his info tell him bye and maybe even fill a complaint on him.

OK really I wouldn't do that I would just ask him what the hell does he think he is doing, since I'm a cop myself. Doing favors for friends is a good way to get your a$$ in a bid, especially these days. I hope none of my friends would ask or expect me to do something like that for them.

Well, that's not how things work down here in this town.  I didn't "ask him" or "expect him" to do this, either.  I resent the implication that I "asked him" for this when I did not.  The fact of the matter is that I called the local police report this reckless idiot, one of my good buddies answered, asked if I got the plate and I sent him the picture.  He went and gave the guy a talking to.  HIS choice.  And I think the guy deserved it.  He could have killed me and my friend with his antics.   I've had a cop come to my door before back when I was young and did a REALLY stupid thing in my car.  I was terrified, but I also deserved it, too.  This is a very small town and the boys in blue take very good care of us.  I'm extremely grateful for them. I do realize this isn't how it works everywhere, but here, they treat everyone like family.  It's pretty great. 

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #5834 on: December 22, 2017, 12:45:02 PM »

Well, that's not how things work down here in this town.  I didn't "ask him" or "expect him" to do this, either.  I resent the implication that I "asked him" for this when I did not.  The fact of the matter is that I called the local police report this reckless idiot, one of my good buddies answered, asked if I got the plate and I sent him the picture.  He went and gave the guy a talking to.  HIS choice.  And I think the guy deserved it.  He could have killed me and my friend with his antics.   I've had a cop come to my door before back when I was young and did a REALLY stupid thing in my car.  I was terrified, but I also deserved it, too.  This is a very small town and the boys in blue take very good care of us.  I'm extremely grateful for them. I do realize this isn't how it works everywhere, but here, they treat everyone like family.  It's pretty great. 
You never mentioned you called the police to fill a complaint, you said you had a lot of friends in blue and one took care of it for you. So any person reading that could assume you just called a friend.

If you filled a complaint and they went to talk to the guy that is their business. I still am not sure why they would do that since at that point they couldn't give him a ticket etc.. And yes things are very different here. We hardly have enough officers to answer emergency calls.

Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: