Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: So the results are in from my surgery...  (Read 2543 times)
Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« on: October 05, 2013, 02:24:54 AM »

...major surgery...it has been six weeks since the surgery tomorrow...I went through the check up today...100% recovery of my liver...Yay!

There was a signal being sent to my liver from my stomach that made the liver store everything which was causing all kinds of problems...meds would not solve the problem so...we removed that section of my stomach.

Through the process of discovering the problem it caused, among other things, a sudden weight gain of 85lbs.

And now with the emergency signal turned off, six weeks later...liver is back to normal and I have lost 45 of the 85 already...the doctor said I could expect the other 40 to drop off in the next couple months.

So yay for me...shaved 10yrs or more off my face and the overall body look change is much more dramatic than the actual pounds represent.

Cheesy

Light side points please Smiley

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 02:30:42 AM »

...major surgery...it has been six weeks since the surgery tomorrow...I went through the check up today...100% recovery of my liver...Yay!

There was a signal being sent to my liver from my stomach that made the liver store everything which was causing all kinds of problems...meds would not solve the problem so...we removed that section of my stomach.

Through the process of discovering the problem it caused, among other things, a sudden weight gain of 85lbs.

And now with the emergency signal turned off, six weeks later...liver is back to normal and I have lost 45 of the 85 already...the doctor said I could expect the other 40 to drop off in the next couple months.

So yay for me...shaved 10yrs or more off my face and the overall body look change is much more dramatic than the actual pounds represent.

Cheesy

Oh, wow.  I had no idea you were having surgery done.  Glad to hear everything went well!   

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 02:02:38 PM »

Wow! I remember you saying you had surgery, but that's kinda major- stomachs can be problematic!
glad to hear all is going well!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 03:08:08 PM »

Wow! I didn't know you had surgery! Glad to hear it went well, I hope you have a speedy recovery!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 03:55:01 PM »

Thanks!

Basically fully recovered!

Having to adjust for food and water intake, so a handful of small (bites) meals and lots of sipping...there are the supplements and vitamins but other than that I should be bake to training very soon...I have been offered to teach/instruct Judo and no gi grappling at a local MMA gym.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 02:48:50 AM »

8 weeks later...58lbs lost  Cheesy

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 03:10:01 AM »

8 weeks later...58lbs lost  Cheesy

grats!!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 09:56:29 PM »

Great work Rel.  Glad you are doing better. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 10:13:07 PM »

Thanks!

Very soon I am going to start a modified 300 workout with my 18yr old son.

I am getting a couple big tractor tires...kettle weights...and a couple dead blow sledges.

Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: