Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1495577 times)
ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #3060 on: July 06, 2014, 05:28:45 PM »

A hexagonal or other flat-sided geometric shaped hilt or hilt section could be very cool.

I like this idea.  It would make an interesting grip design.  I'd also like to see an emitter that looks organic in nature, kind of like the petals on a flower opening.  It could resemble a flaired emitter, but with multiple layers.

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3061 on: July 08, 2014, 08:14:46 PM »

This just came up in another thread, but one thing I'd love to see would be a hilt with multi-colored metalics.  Silver/bronze/brushed nickel/black/accent color all mixed together.
Something with various sections to it, like a Guardian or Consulor.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3062 on: July 08, 2014, 09:40:08 PM »

This just came up in another thread, but one thing I'd love to see would be a hilt with multi-colored metalics.  Silver/bronze/brushed nickel/black/accent color all mixed together.
Something with various sections to it, like a Guardian or Consulor.

That would work if they were different sections, I don't think they can do multiple colors (other than the aluminum underneath).

I'd really like to see something brass or bronze, especially the brass if it was electroplated like the nickel finished sabers.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3063 on: July 09, 2014, 05:18:19 AM »

Re-stock of stunt Bane saber for my Dark Jedi get up. Tongue The colors I've chosen for my more custom costume from a buddy of mine would be for both sides really so yeah. My arctic Blue Overlord for my Jedi side and a Violet Amethyst Bane for my Dark Jedi side, or Blazing Red. Not sure for I wouldn't be full Dark Side.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #3064 on: July 09, 2014, 05:10:39 PM »

Hey, I'm not into it myself, but has anyone suggested a "steampunk" saber yet?  Could be very interesting.

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3065 on: July 09, 2014, 06:02:55 PM »

Hey, I'm not into it myself, but has anyone suggested a "steampunk" saber yet?  Could be very interesting.

That's somewhat in line with the brass electroplated suggestion I made a few posts up... I don't necessarily want to do a Steampunk SW costume but I know plenty of folks do.
I'd get one because brass sho is purty and with certain Jedi outfits it might "pop".

What about blanks for Raven-style (or any of the other sabers that have em) "blades", or spikes or whatever you wanna call them?
Or mill/drill/tap other sabers to accept them?

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3066 on: July 09, 2014, 06:09:53 PM »

What about blanks for Raven-style (or any of the other sabers that have em) "blades", or spikes or whatever you wanna call them?
Or mill/drill/tap other sabers to accept them?

Do you mean the claws?

Steampunk seems more like something they would leave to the customizers rather than making an official US steampunk saber.  But then again, I never imagined they would do a Thundercats saber so who knows.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3067 on: July 09, 2014, 06:38:12 PM »

Do you mean the claws?

Steampunk seems more like something they would leave to the customizers rather than making an official US steampunk saber.  But then again, I never imagined they would do a Thundercats saber so who knows.

Yes! *Claws*

The Thundercats saber caught me off guard... I liked the show as a kid but not really into it as an Ultra Saber.
If they had a gold/brass/copper/bronze base saber the Steampunk crowd could customize however they want, but I agree that having one styled in a Steampunk fashion wouldn't be too cool. That whole scene puts a lot of weight on customization and originality.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #3068 on: July 10, 2014, 01:50:49 AM »

I think brass spikes (not claws) around the emitter would look sweet for a sith saber.

Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3069 on: July 10, 2014, 06:30:41 AM »

Curved hilt already. Lol. Needing it not wanting it at this point. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3070 on: July 10, 2014, 07:51:21 AM »

And another idea. How about an activation box (option) for either Prophecy sabers? Would be cool. =] If you do a Manticore low pommel for the regular Prophecy you got an almost accurate Anakin AOTC saber. Which I might do here soon myself. But the activation box idea would be cool if possible.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #3071 on: July 10, 2014, 09:29:06 PM »

I've been impatiently waiting for the sabers that go with those cool emitters that showed up in the raffle prizes... or at least the emitters.

If something doesn't happen soon I'm going to have to start stalking the members that admitted getting one and making them an offer they can't refuse...

Light side points please

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3072 on: July 11, 2014, 08:41:19 PM »

I've been impatiently waiting for the sabers that go with those cool emitters that showed up in the raffle prizes... or at least the emitters.

If something doesn't happen soon I'm going to have to start stalking the members that admitted getting one and making them an offer they can't refuse...

And then once you have one of those emitters you will join them Grin mwahahahaha

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3073 on: July 11, 2014, 08:56:32 PM »

Maybe it's the beginning of some mix & match emitters and pommels that aren't sold with a main hilt, just for customization?

Or, Grab Bag Only premium parts? That seems oddly specific and not cost effective.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3074 on: July 11, 2014, 09:01:21 PM »

Maybe it's the beginning of some mix & match emitters and pommels that aren't sold with a main hilt, just for customization?

Or, Grab Bag Only premium parts? That seems oddly specific and not cost effective.

Maybe assembled from loose parts for some extra cool raffle prizes?
I wouldn't think they would do regular grab bags that way, but maybe since they were prizes.
I'm just guessing, I don't even know what emitters you guys are talking about.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: