• Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New  (Read 3956 times)
Jedi Coach W
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2020, 11:24:47 PM »

Good news is you can change all of that in a matter of seconds with the Diamond software!  I have 12 unique Setups with different sounds colors and flashes. And it’s very simple to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad to hear that it is fairly easy to set up.  I haven't downloaded the software yet.  Where do you find sounds? 

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2020, 02:57:46 AM »

I am glad to hear that it is fairly easy to set up.  I haven't downloaded the software yet.  Where do you find sounds? 
There are several fonts here on the forums, but I’ve just been messing around with the 9 sets of preloaded fonts and mixing and matching.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2020, 01:22:39 PM »

Start by looking here: Saber Forum > Ultra Sabers Discussion > The Obsidian Order > Sound Fonts

You can also go to the Accessories page on the UltraSabers main site (here), scroll all the way to the bottom, and choose Obsidian USB Sound Fonts.  Don’t worry, they’re free, not $999.99.  You don’t even have to add anything to your cart; the download links are on the page in the description.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Jedi Coach W
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2020, 06:53:14 PM »

Yesterday, I received an email from customer service...and after a few emails back and forth...I switched from black to crimson and I just received the tracking information....so I guess I got the golden ticket.  Unfortunately, we have had a death in our family and the excitement is curtailed for now.  But at least it gives me something happy to look forward to. 

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2020, 07:37:03 PM »

Yesterday, I received an email from customer service...and after a few emails back and forth...I switched from black to crimson and I just received the tracking information....so I guess I got the golden ticket.  Unfortunately, we have had a death in our family and the excitement is curtailed for now.  But at least it gives me something happy to look forward to. 
Firstly , sorry for your loss, but yes, it does seem you are on your way to being shipped. Same happed with my Fallen and it shipped within a few days

Jedi Coach W
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2020, 04:55:13 PM »

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!  A BRIGHT SPOT IN A TERRIBLE WEEK OF SORROW AND GRIEF.  My crimson fallen arrived.  It is beautiful.  If I can figure out how to post a picture I will.  I had thought about doing a video, but the timing and grieving, it just wasn't going to happen.  I have had to contact US though as one of the fins on the emitter is loose.  but other than that, it is beautiful.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2020, 08:20:03 PM »

Welcome!

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: