Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Recent orders from SJ Jedi Knights (5 sabers)  (Read 1330 times)
Ven Ominous
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 10, 2015, 04:46:41 PM »

Me and my friends are beginning to make a saber combat club in southern nj. we have bought a prophecy in VA, Dark initiate in GB, Dark liberator in CG, and two dark sentinel v4s in BR and VA ... All are wonderful, but if i had to pick my favorites it would be the prophecy and the dark liberator.... At first i dint care for he liberator ( to smooth and slipped when got sweaty) but i put battle damage and cracking into the hilt and now it is probably the one i duel with most. As for the prophecy it just looks amazing and is incredibly light. the initiate and the prophecy are great one handers and the sentinel and liberators are more of a two handed hilt. Am thinking of getting a saber stafff next but dont know if i want the Phantasm initiate or reg version in either FO or AS with disks( Roscolux swatches will be substituted )

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 04:54:51 AM »

Hi Ven.  Apologizes for missing your post.  Would appreciate seeing some photos of the saber club and of the customization done to that Libby.  You have chosen some good stunt dueling sabers.  If you put the two Sentinels with blades together and add on an extra two inches for a coupler ( unless using a flush coupler ),  you will get an approximation of the saber length.  My suggestions are for an Initiate v3 - v4 with 24 - 32" blades.  The v4's are a bit lighter but the v3's have better choke points.

Your height does play a factor in your choice of overall length.  If getting v2's the Aeon/Dominix is the best choice as the v2 Initiates are shorter than the v3's.  I call them Yoda sabers.  For the v2's the blade goes 2" into the emitter.  The great thing about the v2's is that there are 2  retention screws so your staff blades will be amply secured.  A staff with two different colors looks really good when spinning.  Hope this helps.  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 05:23:50 AM »

Yup. Have also been interested to see some pics of at least the sabers =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: