Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question about Dark Liberator and Dark Standard Issue  (Read 1386 times)
novacaine1337
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: January 09, 2011, 01:16:43 AM »

I'm interested in buying one of these and I watched the video introducing them. My question is, how does the blade actually stay in place? I can't determine that from the video. I have a Dominix and it has a screw to keep the blade in place so I'm wondering how it would work for these sabers.
Thanks!

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 01:30:17 AM »

I'm interested in buying one of these and I watched the video introducing them. My question is, how does the blade actually stay in place? I can't determine that from the video. I have a Dominix and it has a screw to keep the blade in place so I'm wondering how it would work for these sabers.
Thanks!

I think all Ultra Saber blades are held in place by a retention screw. Sometimes they are flush with the hilt of the hilt, so it can be hard to see. Smiley

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 03:16:15 AM »

Both of those sabers use headless retention bolts to hold the blade in place.  It's very similar to your Dominix retention bolt except it is flush with the hilt for a better appearance.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: