Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: UltraEdge Heavy Grade blades?  (Read 1756 times)
Darth Ptera
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

You have no chance to survive make your time.

« on: January 11, 2011, 09:16:13 AM »

A couple weeks I was going to order a a LS with the UltraEdge Heavy Grade blade but had to wait until pay day but they had disappeared. Are you just currently out of stock or did you stop making them?

I've noticed that not only are they removed from the blades page, but in the drop down box when selecting the blade you want the Mid grade Ultra Edge has been renamed simple UltraEdge which made me worry that is the only version now. I greatly enjoy dueling and was stoked at the idea I could battle my friends using kendo sticks and not be worried my blade will break. I may just have to buy the standard Heavy Edge but if there are just out of stock for even a few months I won't mind playing with my UE Mid grade until then.

I looked around the forum and I couldn't find anyone asking about it so I don't think this is a repost. Thanks!

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 09:35:56 AM »

A couple weeks I was going to order a a LS with the UltraEdge Heavy Grade blade but had to wait until pay day but they had disappeared. Are you just currently out of stock or did you stop making them?

I've noticed that not only are they removed from the blades page, but in the drop down box when selecting the blade you want the Mid grade Ultra Edge has been renamed simple UltraEdge which made me worry that is the only version now. I greatly enjoy dueling and was stoked at the idea I could battle my friends using kendo sticks and not be worried my blade will break. I may just have to buy the standard Heavy Edge but if there are just out of stock for even a few months I won't mind playing with my UE Mid grade until then.

I looked around the forum and I couldn't find anyone asking about it so I don't think this is a repost. Thanks!
There out of stock now, Should be back in stock in a few weeks, No need to worry, Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Darth Ptera
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

You have no chance to survive make your time.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:47:48 AM »

Sweet! Thanks for the info

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: