Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Pic Request: Menace with other emitters/pommels (whatever you got)  (Read 1941 times)
ALVIG824
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -25

Beep Boop Pew Pew

« on: February 07, 2016, 04:21:43 AM »

So I own a basic stunt saber right now and I love it, but I'm in college now so I can't really afford sound. When I get out one of my first "because f*** you I'm an adult" purchases after a few paychecks is going to be a set of sabers that I can dual wield. I'm thinking about the Menace because its short so it'll be good in one hand. That said, I don't like the movie-replica hilts. I like to have something unique. So to those of you with menaces (or red, black, blue, or nickel ones) and other MHS sabers, I'd just like to see it with different emitters/pommels for reference and ideas. I'll give out points as often as I can to those who help me out Smiley

Dark side points please, if you're in to that.

Darth Slayvius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

Dark Side Points much appreciated

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 06:41:03 AM »

So I own a basic stunt saber right now and I love it, but I'm in college now so I can't really afford sound. When I get out one of my first "because f*** you I'm an adult" purchases after a few paychecks is going to be a set of sabers that I can dual wield. I'm thinking about the Menace because its short so it'll be good in one hand. That said, I don't like the movie-replica hilts. I like to have something unique. So to those of you with menaces (or red, black, blue, or nickel ones) and other MHS sabers, I'd just like to see it with different emitters/pommels for reference and ideas. I'll give out points as often as I can to those who help me out Smiley

Hey man i own a menace and this is just my opinion, not telling you what to do but the menace is not really a good hilt for duel wield. I would try and any of the hilts that are 1.45" in width and that don't have thumb screws on the hilt. they get in the way. Just some advice thought dude. I went to a saber class today and when dueling it is hard to get a good grip on that hilt.

Saber - Dark Menace/Tri-Blazing Red/Obsidian v4/36" HG Blade

Datron
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

Darth X'Aurek

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 03:17:56 PM »

Currently owned:
Modified Dark Menace with Red Blade
Azure Menace with DVA Blade
Dark Initiate LE V2 with Blue Blade
Dark Initiate LE V2 with Green Blade

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 03:27:53 PM »

Hey man i own a menace and this is just my opinion, not telling you what to do but the menace is not really a good hilt for duel wield. I would try and any of the hilts that are 1.45" in width and that don't have thumb screws on the hilt. they get in the way. Just some advice thought dude. I went to a saber class today and when dueling it is hard to get a good grip on that hilt.

The review of the Menace in this thread shows that you can replace the thumb screws with button screws to make the hilt more grip friendly.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=25331.0

ALVIG824
Knight Lance Corporal

Beep Boop Pew Pew

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 03:58:23 PM »

Datron, good picture, and Knox very helpful thank you. Points given.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 08:42:54 PM »

I have some pommel swap out pics in my review here:http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=22923.0

I put Manticore, Graflex, and Guardian pommels onto it and show it compared to those sabers. If there is a specific combo you are looking for I may be able to put it together and snap a pic for you. I have accumulated quite a few parts/sabers over the years  Smiley

ALVIG824
Knight Lance Corporal

Beep Boop Pew Pew

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 04:00:36 AM »

oooooh I like the overlord emitter on it. Nice that it's a bit shorter too. I honestly have no idea what else I'd like to see, since I'm basically just spit-balling here anyway, but if there's any cool combo you think you have the time to make it'd be appreciated.

(point given)

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 07:53:25 PM »

oooooh I like the overlord emitter on it. Nice that it's a bit shorter too. I honestly have no idea what else I'd like to see, since I'm basically just spit-balling here anyway, but if there's any cool combo you think you have the time to make it'd be appreciated.

(point given)

Ha! Forgot I put emitter pics in that thread later on...that's pretty much the extent of my parts other than some pommels (Consular, Malice Round, and Raven SS)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: