Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2631 2632 [2633] 2634 2635 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4915626 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #39480 on: January 12, 2017, 03:51:22 AM »

I don't remember Scarlett. I do remember the damn dirt bike in the spidercave scene.

Scarlett Johannsson played Ashley Parker, the daughter of Sheriff Samantha Parker, played by Kari Wuhrer.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #39481 on: January 12, 2017, 04:31:58 AM »

Scarlett Johannsson played Ashley Parker, the daughter of Sheriff Samantha Parker, played by Kari Wuhrer.

*Gulp

I might have to watch this abomination again...For research

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #39482 on: January 12, 2017, 06:18:57 AM »

I've grown quite fond of Tom Hardy as an actor.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #39483 on: January 12, 2017, 07:00:04 AM »

He's good. I'd give my wife a pass with him

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #39484 on: January 12, 2017, 09:31:02 AM »

Prowl... many points to you... hahaha.  You have no idea of how much I needed a good laugh today.  Grin

Thanks... point and nice to see you posting again.  Cheesy

I'm trying get by more often, as you can see I need to work more at it.  Been a bit burned out on sabers lately and working on my Transformers collection.

And speaking of horror movies, why is no one mentioning what is often considered the scariest movie ever made?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thIWp7B42Ro" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thIWp7B42Ro</a>

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #39485 on: January 12, 2017, 10:45:30 AM »

Good news- I don't have Coeliac disease!

But I do have gluten intolerance.

So now its a case of trial and error to find out how much is safe, and trying to eat more healthily (without making myself sick in the meantime because my body isn't used to eating healthy stuff) and all that kinda stuff to improve my health and hopefully stop me getting sick regularly like I have been :/

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #39486 on: January 12, 2017, 12:26:20 PM »

Good news- I don't have Coeliac disease!

But I do have gluten intolerance.

So now its a case of trial and error to find out how much is safe, and trying to eat more healthily (without making myself sick in the meantime because my body isn't used to eating healthy stuff) and all that kinda stuff to improve my health and hopefully stop me getting sick regularly like I have been :/

That's excellent news indeed B1onde!

You ought to order a huge pizza, and have a giant cake to celebrate...oh wait...never mind.  Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #39487 on: January 12, 2017, 12:57:34 PM »

That's excellent news indeed B1onde!

You ought to order a huge pizza, and have a giant cake to celebrate...oh wait...never mind.  Tongue

rofl

I have a rather yummy gluten free cake right here to celebrate with Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #39488 on: January 12, 2017, 01:11:06 PM »

rofl

I have a rather yummy gluten free cake right here to celebrate with Tongue

There ya go. Smiley

GAME ON!!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #39489 on: January 12, 2017, 01:50:39 PM »

Would you recommend for someone still in mid teens?
If you can handle zombies and the associated gore. But it's mostly tongue in cheek about making fun of zombie genre.

If I got caught up in a zombie apocalypse, I'd rather be with those two idiots, so at least I'd die after having a good time. Grin

It's the symbol on a Dragonballz villain. I drew it up, put a ² on the side of it, and got it slapped on 12 years ago
Babadi, right?

You watching Taboo, as well?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #39490 on: January 12, 2017, 02:35:53 PM »

If you can handle zombies and the associated gore. But it's mostly tongue in cheek about making fun of zombie genre.

If I got caught up in a zombie apocalypse, I'd rather be with those two idiots, so at least I'd die after having a good time. Grin

Indeed. I imagine that any situation can be improved with the presence of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

Babadi, right?

It's just a symbol for "demon" and was used by Babidi as well as Buu and others.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #39491 on: January 12, 2017, 03:05:44 PM »

I don't know if I can. . . .

Indeed. I imagine that any situation can be improved with the presence of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

I love Simon Pegg. He's hilarious.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #39492 on: January 12, 2017, 04:14:51 PM »

SPIT!! Missed "movie time: jaws edition"

While down in Mexico, I saw Jaws. I really wanted to see how they'd translate, "I think we're need a bigger boat". Got "necesitamos otra barco"... Kinda underwhelming. Overall though, enjoyed it only cuz I've seen Jaws a billion times and know the lines

That reminds me of the time, when I was stationed on Okinawa, and a group of us went to see Die Hard with a Vengeance (in English, subtitled) and I really wanted to know how they translated "Yippee-ki-yay", but was stymied because the only person we had with us who could have read the kanji was one guy's wife...who was deaf.  No way to ask her, since she wouldn't have heard the sounds I wanted to inquire about.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #39493 on: January 12, 2017, 04:28:21 PM »

That reminds me of the time, when I was stationed on Okinawa, and a group of us went to see Die Hard with a Vengeance (in English, subtitled) and I really wanted to know how they translated "Yippee-ki-yay", but was stymied because the only person we had with us who could have read the kanji was one guy's wife...who was deaf.  No way to ask her, since she wouldn't have heard the sounds I wanted to inquire about.

Yippee-ki-yay = BANZAI

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #39494 on: January 12, 2017, 04:54:34 PM »

You watching Taboo, as well?

Yeah. Roll Eyes

I really enjoyed the premiere.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: 1 ... 2631 2632 [2633] 2634 2635 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: