Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: My next sabers.  (Read 3002 times)
Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 54

I am legend.

« on: August 11, 2011, 04:45:38 PM »

So, I currently have two Ultrasabers (A Malice in Consular Green and an Aeon in Arctic Blue), but I'm not satisfied. I'm not satisfied because I need more! Over the next several months I'm going to be taking fifty bucks out if my paychecks to set aside for my next sabers. I'm going to be getting an Initiate in Arctic Blue to match my Aeon along with a coupler to attach them together and also a Prophecy in SRD. If anyone has any comments on if the SRD in a Prophecy looks good, please, feel free to share.

After I get those, I'm going to pop my Saber with Sound cherry and get a Consular, even though the Bane does look awesome I'm just not a huge fan of gigantic sabers like that, and I am a big fellow.

(Actual photo.)

OK, maybe not that big, but still not a fan. The thing I'm running into with the Consular is I'm not sure of the color for it. I was going to try to stay away from colors I already will have, but I'm just drawing a giant blank here. Any input would be wonderful and would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:31:11 PM by Sarich » Logged

"I don't aim to be like you, Master, not at all. I aim to be better." Jacen Sarich, then-Padawan. (From my old Star Wars D20 days.)

Under Construction...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 05:35:01 PM »

Let's see... you will have Arctic Blue, Consular Green and SRD.  The Consular seems like a Jedi weapon to me, so my recommendation is Violet Amethyst - I always thought VA would look great with that hilt!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 06:29:24 PM »

The Consular seems like a Jedi weapon to me, so my recommendation is Violet Amethyst - I always thought VA would look great with that hilt!
agreed it would, though i also think fire orange  would be cool or even a custom color like preystone

Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

I am legend.

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »

agreed it would, though i also think fire orange  would be cool or even a custom color like preystone

Very true. Does anyone know what these colors look like?

"I don't aim to be like you, Master, not at all. I aim to be better." Jacen Sarich, then-Padawan. (From my old Star Wars D20 days.)

Under Construction...

Danakar Endeel
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 23

It's all fun and games until someone loses an arm

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 07:59:41 PM »

All I've seen so far is the standard selection US has shown on their front page: http://www.ultrasabers.com/

I'd love to see some pictures of custom color leds that they've made. Never even heard of Preystone Tongue

█||||||||(•)█╣█████████████████████████████████)
Don't have an Ultra Saber to list yet Sad

Kalibos
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 62

One Jedi One Destiny (Ultra Wing Warlord)

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »

I have a Dark Prophecy in SRD it looks awsome I have a video of me vs three reds with a SRD see what you think, here is a Pic too (this one is clawed too)

Vid :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq0BAXgq6u4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq0BAXgq6u4</a>

War Glaive AB, Custom Prophecy RGB, Custom Dark Prophecy RGB, Initiate LE AB, Custom Omen Red
Dark Standard Issue x2 Red, Standard Issue x2 White blades with filters.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 08:52:39 PM »

There are quite a few reviews that showcase the different colors.  Warlock Umbra has a Bane with both Pyrestone and Dark Violet, I have a review of my Fire Orange staff, and there are plenty of Violet Amethyst reviews as well.  Check it out!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »

the dark violet is my favorite! it would look really cool

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 11:49:37 PM »

I just got my Pyrestone Counsular today, I love it!! Keep in mind if you get the quick disconnects ,as I did , you can get other MLS units in different colors for it!!

dark side points please

Elzanith
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -12

Sith Lord

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 01:16:08 AM »

I just got my Pyrestone Counsular today, I love it!! Keep in mind if you get the quick disconnects ,as I did , you can get other MLS units in different colors for it!!

Pictures!!!

Also i would go with the Violet as well it looks pretty Cool on almost any hilt. (Sorry but i can't see a Raven with a Violet Blade.......)

Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

I am legend.

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 01:41:32 AM »

Oh, when I order my Consular I'm getting the goods. AV switch, quick disconnect, Li-ion, even the allen wrench. That's why I'm getting it after my other two so I can use my reward points on it too. It won't do much, but it'll cover the shipping.

Kalibos, that is wicked beyond my imagination.

To everyone else, thank you so much for your help on choosing the color. I've pretty much narrowed it down to Orange, Yellow or Violet (I know, I decide things so well.) Most likely I will do the Yellow because I think it would look so epic on a Consular with Violet a close second. It may come down to a coin toss when the time comes.

Under Construction...

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 02:09:34 AM »

Oh, when I order my Consular I'm getting the goods. AV switch, quick disconnect, Li-ion, even the allen wrench. That's why I'm getting it after my other two so I can use my reward points on it too. It won't do much, but it'll cover the shipping.

Kalibos, that is wicked beyond my imagination.

To everyone else, thank you so much for your help on choosing the color. I've pretty much narrowed it down to Orange, Yellow or Violet (I know, I decide things so well.) Most likely I will do the Yellow because I think it would look so epic on a Consular with Violet a close second. It may come down to a coin toss when the time comes.

indeed, yellow would look epic

Nyte
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -27

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 03:04:10 AM »

The thing I'm running into with the Consular is I'm not sure of the color for it.

Here are some pics of my Consular with different colors.

Consular Green

Guardian Blue

Violet Amethyst

Fire Orange

Blazing Red

Hope that helps!

Shock LE - GB x2
Dark Prophecy - BR
Bellicose - Obsidian, blue AV, QD
Consular - Obsidian, blue AV, QD
Dark War Glaive - Obsidian, red AV, QD
Archon V2 - Obsidian, green AV, QD
CG, BR, VA, GB, FO, SRD MLS units

Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

I am legend.

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 03:15:36 AM »

Here are some pics of my Consular with different colors.

Consular Green

Guardian Blue

Violet Amethyst

Fire Orange

Blazing Red

Hope that helps!

Yes sir it does! I think Violet may be taking the lead for color to use in it, but we will see in about six months when I can order this puppy.

Under Construction...

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2011, 01:26:10 AM »

Let me just chime in, I bought my buddy a Consular in VA when it came out. His choice of color, I selected the hilt with his approval. (When we used plastic sabers, he always had a Qui-Gon hilt so it was only fitting as I always used Anakin and bought a Proph as my first lol) I was skeptical, as VA seemed a little too.... feminine, I guess, for my taste in a saber. And I didn't think it matched the lines of the Consular at all. I've never been happier to be proved wrong! It looks great, it's purple, but you can feel some real power to it and the tones that come out of that color are just incredible. I crossed blades with it using my Guardian Blue SI and the two of us were floored in awe of the ambient glow we got with that clash. VA is a GREAT choice for that hilt. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: