Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: My (Slightly) Customized Archon  (Read 8155 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2018, 05:48:17 PM »

Hi.  You've done a fine artistic venture with both sabers to make them your own.  Understated elegance.  Thanks for the popsicle stick helpful hint.  I sometimes place narrow 0 rings in the grooves of some sabers prior to wrapping for the raised opposite effect.  Smiley

What brand of cement are you using ?

point  Cool

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2018, 05:48:48 PM »

No problem! The rotary cutter is only like $8 on Amazon- I can DM the link to you if you want, but it’s a Luditek. I wouldn’t use the dremel for fear of pulling up the leather on contact. Hope this helps!!

Yeah if you don't mind that would be great. I was looking at ones that cost upwards of $150, and I can not do that. Thanks again for all your help.
I think based on a Tsuba Darth Cephalus made, I may try to make my own and ad it to top to bottom wrapped leather or suede hilt in Adegan silver with a 24 inch blade and very long hilt so it looks like a Ninja-To. You guys got me pumped on my first actual plans for a customized saber.
something inspired by this:

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »

Hi.  You've done a fine artistic venture with both sabers to make them your own.  Understated elegance.  Thanks for the popsicle stick helpful hint.  I sometimes place narrow 0 rings in the grooves of some sabers prior to wrapping for the raised opposite effect.  Smiley

point  Cool

O rings that is a great idea too. Thank you.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

jazzman23
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2018, 06:35:04 PM »

point  Cool

Thanks, Dauntless! I’m just using Dap Weldwood Contact Cement. Works perfectly and is extremely easy to clean up if you make a mistake.

Light side points, please!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: