Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Sentinel Yellow!!! and more about yellow  (Read 7849 times)
rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« on: February 07, 2012, 12:35:02 AM »

Yep thats right US Forum its here a topic for every one with basic info on the color Yellow, and possibly why we all want the sentinel yellow on our US'S.
If any one finds more info or wishes to move the topic some where els just let me know.
So a littel on the Sentinel.
 A Jedi Sentinel was the name given to one of the three distinct branches of Jedi that sought a balance between the other two branches, the Consulars and the Guardians. While they possessed adequate combat skills and had somewhat extensive knowledge of the Force, Sentinels blended both schools of teaching and amplified them with a series of non-Force skills, such as in the fields of security, computers, stealth techniques, demolitions, repair or medicine. These skills tended to take the forefront in their middle-road approach to problems; while a Guardian might bash down a locked door and a Consular simply knock, a Sentinel would instead use equipment available or ingenuity to pick the lock.

Plus the healing properties: Yellow helps strengthen the nerves and the mind. It helps awaken mental inspiration and stimulates higher mentality. Thus, it is an excellent color for nervous or nerve-related conditions or ailments. It also energizes the muscles. Dark yellow soothes pains in the nerves (shooting pains)

Yellow can be used for conditions of the stomach, liver, and intestines. Speeds up the digestion and assimilation, and the stool.

It helps the pores of the skin and aids scarred tissue in healing itself.

Yellow links with and stimulates the solar plexus, or psychic center. It can be used for psychic burnout or other psychic-related conditions or ailments. Activates and cheers up depressed and melancholic people. Gives lust for life.

Esoteric/magical: Elemental air. Deities for trade, travel, knowledge and magick. Life-force, vitality, change, progress, contact, communication, trade, commerce, to persuade with confidence, joy, cheerfulness, learning, knowledge, mental clarity, concentration, memorizing, tests, speaking and writing, traveling, affirmation, visualization.

Preference for yellow: The color of the sun, life-force, vividity, vitality and energy. The color of cheerfulness, curiosity, alternation, flexibility, progress, amusement, contact through traveling and communication, learning and practical knowledge. A feeling for writing and speaking.

Aversion to yellow: A person who has aversion to yellow may be emotionally disappointed and bitter.May have tendency to rationalize feelings, or to avoid the depth of life by often changing relationships, many superficial relationships and/or constant changing activities.

This one explains more about yellow.
http://www.sobrietystones.com/resources/Colors/meaning_color_yellow_3.htm
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 12:44:34 AM by rezeb360 » Logged

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 12:54:20 AM »

ALL of this is why I am a Sentinel and why I LOVE YELLOW!

Point for an awesome post.

"The color of cheerfulness." - This is why there is no such thing as Sith Yellow. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 01:10:14 AM »

ALL of this is why I am a Sentinel and why I LOVE YELLOW!

Point for an awesome post.

"The color of cheerfulness." - This is why there is no such thing as Sith Yellow. Grin
All the more reason I Want to be a Sentinel!!  Cool
Not to take away from any thing here but I'm hoping to get a Consular in SY with sound and a FO for the clash and a red AV switch.
Should i chnge the color on my flash on clash to some thing els?

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 01:27:23 AM »

All the more reason I Want to be a Sentinel!!  Cool
Not to take away from any thing here but I'm hoping to get a Consular in SY with sound and a FO for the clash and a red AV switch.
Should i chnge the color on my flash on clash to some thing els?

Either FO or AS.

AS is safe because it's not going to make any color changes when it FoC.

If you got blue the FoC would probably turn green.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 01:36:44 AM »

Thank you I'll go with the AS.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 01:37:56 AM »

Kham,

It looks like you have a disciple. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 02:08:54 AM »

It's nice to know that more and more people are getting into the mind set of the Sentinel.

The Cult of the Yellow!

I am Sentinel Prime!

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 02:09:47 AM »

@ bluespike74: That would be to high an honor and to much of a strain on master Kham.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 02:57:40 AM »

I am Sentinel Prime!

Didn't end too good for you in the last Transformer movie, did it?  Cheesy

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 03:01:35 AM »

@ bluespike74: That would be to high an honor and to much of a strain on master Kham.

To have two apprentices?

Well i'm dead......So Tratus is his own master. Grin
Didn't end too good for you in the last Transformer movie, did it?  Cheesy

No, No it didn't but it's a badarse name. Grin

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 03:08:21 AM »

To have two apprentices?

Well i'm dead......So Tratus is his own master. Grin
No, No it didn't but it's a badarse name. Grin

Wait when did you die?

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 04:56:37 AM »

The Cult of the Yellow!

Should we go ahead and call you Hastur? Wink Now I'm considering getting my next saber in SY.... how does the idea of a SY Arbiter sound to everyone else?

no

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 05:25:27 AM »

Should we go ahead and call you Hastur? Wink Now I'm considering getting my next saber in SY.... how does the idea of a SY Arbiter sound to everyone else?

Normal or Dark would look fragging sick.

Also you have a lot of MHS possibilities.

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 08:48:37 PM »

Dark Arbiter in SY  Shocked. Ya mines going to be either a Consular or a Guardian in SY. I can't wait fro my tax return!

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 03:26:18 AM »

Pretty sure that the Dark Arbiter is going to be the one. Another thing I'd like to add about yellow - it does NOT make snow taste better.

no

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: