Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA ends 11/13/2017  (Read 114911 times)
That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2017, 11:07:02 PM »

I'm so Impatient but I'm feeling lucky lol

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Shakeyp
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2017, 11:09:06 PM »

The last raffle was my first one. I saw others being their orders shipped but yet mine wasn't so I reached out to US. US told me that orders made during the raffle will be held until the raffle was over, and that winners are not drawn until the raffle is done.

I also brought it up on the forums and was spanked on the hand and told I was asking a customer service question and that is not allowed in the forums.

So I will just add be patient (I know that is very hard to do) and cross your fingers and toes. And last but not least, good luck!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks you just answered my question.
Placing my order tommorow 3 stunts for my daughters a 75 mysterybox and a 200 mysterybox. Hopefully a bonus win with the raffle.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2017, 12:08:21 AM »

After talking it over with my woman, I have elected to forfeit my raffle entry consideration in hopes that somone new to this hobby and forum can win big and get their dream saber.

As I am now officially out for this raffle, I just want to share that my once was raffle entry saber is my "Holy Grail." I ordered a Graflex SE RGBW Diamond Controller.
Mike: AWESOME saber!  But sorry to hear about your forfeit though  Sad

ON that note: I think that I will try my luck on this raffle  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Ceneric
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 42

Jedi Knight

« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2017, 12:27:31 AM »

I did not get an email asking to hold mine nor did I tell them too. I just ordered to enter the raffle since I was eventually going to order one anyway. They made mine and it arrived today. Marlena said she had my username for the raffle after emailing it to her when I did not realize it went in the comments section upon ordering. New to the raffles so I don't know if I am still in or out. I would have been fine with them holding the order. I was in no rush to get it.

"In my experience there is no such thing as luck."

My Sabers:
Sentinel LE V4 AB (no sound)
Graflex CE Diamond AB
Chosen One CE Diamond BR

"Leave light side points for me.....you will."

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2017, 12:37:03 AM »

I did not get an email asking to hold mine nor did I tell them too. I just ordered to enter the raffle since I was eventually going to order one anyway. They made mine and it arrived today. Marlena said she had my username for the raffle after emailing it to her when I did not realize it went in the comments section upon ordering. New to the raffles so I don't know if I am still in or out. I would have been fine with them holding the order. I was in no rush to get it.

Don’t worry I had both mine shipped and she confirmed I’m still in the raffle

Ceneric
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 42

Jedi Knight

« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2017, 12:39:59 AM »

Cool. Good to know....thanks. Even if I don't win anything kinda cool to have both the Graflex and Chosen One in hand. Gotta do a review for both once I get rid of this freaking cough and cold. Feeling better but still got a heck of a cough. Uggh. Point to you for the update my friend.

"In my experience there is no such thing as luck."

My Sabers:
Sentinel LE V4 AB (no sound)
Graflex CE Diamond AB
Chosen One CE Diamond BR

"Leave light side points for me.....you will."

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2017, 12:40:30 AM »

LAME!!!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2017, 12:49:48 AM »

Mike: AWESOME saber!  But sorry to hear about your forfeit though  Sad

ON that note: I think that I will try my luck on this raffle  Wink

Yeah, it is pretty disappointing but I am hoping, if my saber was suppose to win, that someone new on here can win something that they will love. I feel like The Force has guided me towards this decision.

Good luck, Dutchman, MTFBWY!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2017, 01:00:22 AM »

Yeah, it is pretty disappointing but I am hoping, if my saber was suppose to win, that someone new on here can win something that they will love. I feel like The Force has guided me towards this decision.

Good luck, Dutchman, MTFBWY!

This is why I ordered last night, something was just pulling me to order. I'm hoping the force has something in store for me... if not the Wife might kill me. haha

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2017, 01:07:13 AM »

This is why I ordered last night, something was just pulling me to order. I'm hoping the force has something in store for me... if not the Wife might kill me. haha

May The Force Be With You....and I understand, my girlfriend has stressed to me that this addiction is getting out of control. haha.

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2017, 01:11:52 AM »

May The Force Be With You....and I understand, my girlfriend has stressed to me that this addiction is getting out of control. haha.

I have to many hobbies this is just my newest.. lol

I have motorcycles, dirt bikes, comp archery, building a home crossfit gym, console gaming, we also have some project cars.. etc.. lol To many hobbies not enough time or money haha...

but this is something fun for the whole family lol

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2017, 01:17:11 AM »

I have to many hobbies this is just my newest.. lol

I have motorcycles, dirt bikes, comp archery, building a home crossfit gym, console gaming, we also have some project cars.. etc.. lol To many hobbies not enough time or money haha...

but this is something fun for the whole family lol

Yeah. I understand that. Not enough time and money. And yes, lightsabers are for everybody!

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2017, 01:30:41 AM »

LAME!!!

Sorry lol I ordered the first day of the raffle maybe they figured four weeks is too long

lysaer
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2017, 01:31:34 AM »

I got the email from Emory yesterday, which I took as excellent customer service. He said that with Halloween so soon, he wanted to make sure it was ok to hold the order. And I can see how somebody might take this opportunity to upgrade a Halloween costume or add a nice saber to one, so not having it in time could be an issue! I'm not really clear on how they need to hold them, unless it's just to save on shipping ( but really, that's kind of a small savings comparatively ), but i'm ok with it.

It will suck HARD to have to wait almost 3 weeks for my Hand, but that gives me more time to practice my shoto work with my two dark apprentices.

Dark Apprentice v3 - Fire Orange - Obsidian Lite Sound
Dark Apprentice v4 Windowed - Arctic Blue - Shoto blade
Dark Apprentice v4 Windowed - Blazing Red - Obsidian Lite Sound
Apprentice LE V4 - Blazing Red
Initiate v4 Windowed - Guardian Blue
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2017, 01:52:13 AM »

Thinking of doing the same thing actually. My holy grail will be the Monarch CE I have planned =] The Bane will be my second holy grail Tongue I'll have plenty of cool sabers then so. I do have plenty of blue bladed sabers too though so Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: