Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Initiate V3 with sound review  (Read 1049 times)
Buzzsaw2030
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 14, 2014, 11:48:35 PM »

So i just recieved my Dark initiate V3 with sounds and a green led and i could not be more happy. I already changed the sound over to the sith font. The obsidian launcher video Emory made was extremely helpful. i was amazed at how easy it was to order and how fast i got it. I ordered it on a thursday night and went for 2 day shipping. friday it was shipped out and tuesday i got it in the mail. i was so happy i went ahead and just put in another order for a second one and a coupler to make it a double bladed one. I just want to thank Emory and everyone at Ultra Sabers for the fantastic job. It looks great and feels great and sounds great.

Give in to the dark side....

Darth Decimus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 03:14:40 AM »

Grats on your new saber! I also own an Initiate V.3 and am more than satisfied with it ! The hilt design is so clean for doing spins and such,and as you noted its adaptable into a saberstaff configuration, so you can use it as a 2 hander, the pair of em to dual wield, or use a coupler and have a staff, and all at entry level pricing!
 For what all an Initiate can do ,you just can't beat it for the cost, and if you want to "jazz it up" both Ultra Sabers as well as The Custom Saber Shop has all kind of pommels, extensions, blades, clips, etc you can add on. Happy sabering!

richmbailey
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 282

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 06:38:00 PM »

My first saber was an Initiate V3 (no sound unfortunately). But I have weathered and customized it so it looks really unique now. Wink

Chosen One SE (BR) Obsidian v3 Sound
Dark Monarch - Ancient Mods with 3rd party sound
Bellicose (FO) Obsidian Sound
Graflex (GB) 3rd party sound
Flamberge (BR) Stunt
Dark Shock Hybrid (BR FoC FO) 3rd party sound
Consular (CG) Obsidian Sound

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: