Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Down
Author Topic: Fall Raffle Extravaganza ends 11/15/2018  (Read 58576 times)
Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2018, 03:04:44 AM »

You could always get lucky on one of them boxes.

Force willing I will!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2018, 03:09:30 AM »

Good luck to all those who enter!  I will most likely be watching from the sidelines on this but definitely looking forward to see the entries and prizes.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2018, 03:15:02 AM »

It was a hard choice, but I figured my collection isn't nearly big enough yet, but I also struggled to not choose a emerald or diamond saber. Maybe next time I guess.

Toughest thing to do is have a hilt you want come up on flash sale and not be able to use it in a raffle, if you want the big $$$$ discount if you go emerald or diamond. 10% off during the raffle is nice, with a chance at one of the prizes though. Both have their positive and negatives.

Course, I advocate for diamond on at least one of your sabers, the design you most love, so you can have the best, most versatile, saber for your arsenal. Raffle or flash sale, doesn't matter, as long as you can convince yourself the cost is worth it.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Link142
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2018, 08:46:06 PM »

Toughest thing to do is have a hilt you want come up on flash sale and not be able to use it in a raffle, if you want the big $$$$ discount if you go emerald or diamond. 10% off during the raffle is nice, with a chance at one of the prizes though. Both have their positive and negatives.

Course, I advocate for diamond on at least one of your sabers, the design you most love, so you can have the best, most versatile, saber for your arsenal. Raffle or flash sale, doesn't matter, as long as you can convince yourself the cost is worth it.

For sure, it’s a major issue for me, because I love so many of the hilts, and can’t decide on just one just yet... the other thing too is that I don’t really know myself which hilt is my favorite. So there’s that. I’ll definately decide one day though.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2018, 04:00:24 AM »

In talking about this, I made another order, for the Last of the hilts on my wish list: Emperor's Hand, for another raffle chance.

Diamond, RGB-A, black accent screws, red ill. black AV switch, black pommel.

Last on my wish list, for the time being, lol.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #140 on: November 08, 2018, 09:30:03 AM »

My Butcher, Savior and my raffle order 2 arrived!

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #141 on: November 09, 2018, 03:52:46 PM »

Went ahead and ordered my Spectre for the raffle entry. Can’t wait to see it when it comes. Cheesy got it in AS and figure I can change color with discs.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2018, 04:10:37 PM »

Went ahead and ordered my Spectre for the raffle entry. Can’t wait to see it when it comes. Cheesy got it in AS and figure I can change color with discs.

Can't wait to see it LR

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2018, 05:29:15 PM »

An excellent choice LR, I've become quite fond of my Spectre and I love AS. If you don't have them, order yourself some LEE or Roscolux color filters. They're way better than color discs and with a little patience you can find almost all colors. Pics when it arrives. I'm trying to put my raffle order together,  just not sure what I want yet.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2018, 05:34:51 PM »

An excellent choice LR, I've become quite fond of my Spectre and I love AS. If you don't have them, order yourself some LEE or Roscolux color filters. They're way better than color discs and with a little patience you can find almost all colors. Pics when it arrives. I'm trying to put my raffle order together,  just not sure what I want yet.

Thanks for the tip! I’ll be sure to look into the filters. I have the discs, but they block so much light for some of the colors (I managed to make a really nice red once but it used 4 discs and was so dim you could only see it if it was super dark).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2018, 08:29:13 PM »

Thanks for the tip! I’ll be sure to look into the filters. I have the discs, but they block so much light for some of the colors (I managed to make a really nice red once but it used 4 discs and was so dim you could only see it if it was super dark).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a link to the LEE filters. Use the code SWATCH to get the designer book for .01 plus shipping. You'll ditch the discs once you get the filters

https://shop.leefiltersusa.com/LEE-Swatch-Books_c4.htm
There is also a place on Etsy called StageSpot that sells all of them

Here is a couple examples on my AS Renegade.

http://imgur.com/a/7Hifx

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2018, 11:29:48 PM »

Don't underestimate that little disk set that US sells, they're not too bad. But, on the same token, don't expect miracles. Wink Some of the colors are quite nice. There are some nice pale blues, greens and purples. I especially like the yellows and oranges that come with it. Also, if you like pink blades, you're set with the red disks. It's not my color choice, but others might find it quite nice.

Funnily enough, I usually just leave my AS Dominix white, because it looks great. Also, it's handy for finding stuff in my fairly large closet. Wink

Awesome! The Spectre is so on my list and I'll agree with DarthBonTD that AS is a great color choice. Smiley

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #147 on: November 09, 2018, 09:20:08 PM »

SPECTRE!

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2018, 05:04:19 AM »

SPECTRE!

I KNOOOOOOW! I'm so excited! I got it engraved, and with the vents, and both covertech wheel and D-ring, and with V4 Premium Sound. It's gonna be sick! With the 10% and my rewards points, it ended up being $264 and change after shipping. T^T

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #149 on: November 09, 2018, 10:22:05 PM »

Lady Revan, you are right to be excited! I got my Spectre in DVA. It's probably my new favorite saber (still love my Emperor's Hand with diamond controller and my Scorpion). The Spectre (engraved version) is an amazing looking saber. Very well balanced, and well, it's just badass! Can't wait to see your pictures.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: