Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sith's First Saber.  (Read 3036 times)
Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« on: September 05, 2012, 05:55:16 PM »

So I'm playing SWTOR and of course I'm Sith, I was a little let down by the fact that the whole saber creation story is just skipped and we end up with a hand me down saber! Really?!? After reading the Book of the Sith and learning about how the Sith use meditation and intence Sith sorcery to imbue there crystals with darkside energies, it would have made for a better story than going to the saber forge for the Jedi's first saber!!! IMO!  Angry

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 02:00:17 AM »

I fully agree , the Sith saber portion was very weak!

dark side points please

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 02:16:59 AM »

Yeah, that was a big letdown. They should have at least made it so we had to murder the previous owner and claim it for ourselves, something like that.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 02:41:47 AM »

I totally Agree!

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Incarnate
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Dark side points! - Thank you.

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 03:38:28 PM »

I totally agree with you - I was dissapointed too.

Especially if you consider the fact that it's a saber that is supposedly to be a unique ancient sith saber.
- but already with number two sith apprentice to get it's no longer unique. Well at least one can wonder how many times a dead sith lord will
replace his saber in his tomb due to "grave robbery". ;-)

Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 - Blazing Red.

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 12:24:36 AM »

New aprentances into the sith never build their saber, they are given them when they are proven worthy by there master, sith sabers unless special occurance are mostly mass produced, from what i read the red crystals they use are manufactured, are technically stronger and have been known to "short out" other sabers. correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure that's the reasoning behind that.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: