Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 1917 - Official Trailer  (Read 1086 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: August 02, 2019, 09:13:28 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPKtM3fGJEU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPKtM3fGJEU</a>

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs don't run.

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 09:30:36 AM »

Good, the veterans of the first war never get enough respect or remembrance. 
 Thanks for posting this Knox. 
 Also as an Irish American, sorry so many Americans seem content to brake their own arms patting themselves on the back. Those of us that actually fought in a war, remember the lessons of past wars. Such as, the English will always hold their ground. Even if the dough boys never show up. We can't even fight in the war if you guys weren't tuff enough to survive the start of it. The Guinness is talking...

I hope you have a great day and I'm looking forward to your after work music selection!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 11:17:39 AM »

Good, the veterans of the first war never get enough respect or remembrance. 
 Thanks for posting this Knox. 
 Also as an Irish American, sorry so many Americans seem content to brake their own arms patting themselves on the back. Those of us that actually fought in a war, remember the lessons of past wars. Such as, the English will always hold their ground. Even if the dough boys never show up. We can't even fight in the war if you guys weren't tuff enough to survive the start of it. The Guinness is talking...
There is massive amounts of respect and reverence for soldiers that fought in WW1. WW2 may get more coverage and headlines, but we know our history and give credit where credit is due.

It does seem like Hollywood is starting to pay more attention to WW1z what with Wonder Woman, The Kings Man and now this. Long may it continue.

Now, if you'll excuse me, i'll get back to my day off. The sun is shining, I have on my new shorts, got an ice cold beer in front of me while I people watch.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs don't run.

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 11:56:44 AM »

Now, if you'll excuse me, i'll get back to my day off. The sun is shining, I have on my new shorts, got an ice cold beer in front of me while I people watch.

I felt that bitch slap all the way over here!

I'm glad world war one is getting Hollywood's attention, is what I meant to say.  A lot of heroes have been overlooked.  That was the point that eluded me. Thanks for posting that...and the other thing!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 12:56:06 PM »

I'm glad world war one is getting Hollywood's attention, is what I meant to say.  A lot of heroes have been overlooked.  That was the point that eluded me. Thanks for posting that...and the other thing!
No worries. i understood what you meant.

I felt that bitch slap all the way over here!
I think your definition of a bitch slap and my definition of a bitch slap differ greatly. That was far from a bitch slap. That was intended to make anyone reading feel jealous that I have a day off and am sat enjoying the nice weather with a cold beer. (Unless that's just a European way of making other jealous?)

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs don't run.

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 01:27:26 PM »

Yes, you are correct, a bitch slap. Felt half away around the hemisphere.  You're dark powers are immense!
 Enjoy yourself, from all of us that have to work one more day.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: