Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Phantasm Initiate v3 & Phantom Initiate v3  (Read 9964 times)
grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 12:31:26 AM »

Or hey ill even throw this color in for the vote on my dark initiate v3 .....banes heart.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 12:37:53 AM »

I'd go with the Consular Green, but that's only cause I love that color on dark sabers.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 01:06:15 AM »

Both are very nice sabers either silver or black and you have a wide range of pommels to choose from too.  I got the Archon V2s so I think I will pass on these and see what the future will bring.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

darthnewb
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 01:20:08 AM »

I Am Utterly Blown Away By The Sheer Awesome That These Sabers Exude  Grin  Grin  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kept thinking that sound within the phantom or any saber of that size would be a mere pipe dream at best...  But You Beautiful People At Ultrasabers Have Proven Me Wrong Once Again Wink!!!  And I've Never Been So Happy To Have Been Proven Wrong  Grin  Grin  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Gives Me Hope For Seeing Sound Within The Liberator One Day, and That Would Make Me Happier Than Anyone Could Possibly Imagine!!!!!!!! Wink

(just thought I'd through this out there)

Does anyone have any rumors or proof of plans of Ultra finding a way to put sound within the Liberator Hilt??
@ Darth Wraith- Got an e-mail from Deep on August 28, while I was waiting for my Dark Liberator staff saying that the sound capable Liberator will be coming in a few weeks. I just didn't want to say anything befor my sabers shipped.

Arsenal:
Consular body with Dark War Glaive pommel and emitter/silver claws- Guardian Blue
Dark Liberator Battle Staff- Blazing Red
Archon v2 w/ vented neck- Consular Green

Cledlayerge
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

[url=http://whois.my-addr.com/xml-json-whois-api-web-service.php]whois api lookup[/url]

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 03:41:17 AM »

Hi Ale,

Thanks for the widget. Looks nice. It would be cool if I could use it to view the content of any font file on my hard disk, rather than just those installed.

Best,

Mark

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: