Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 650040 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3390 on: September 02, 2017, 02:04:41 AM »

Customer service should be able to do that. You need to contact EA, though.
Yeah, if you're gonna go Apple to Android you're gonna have to jump through some hoops and might have to be pushy with customer service.  It's not easy to transfer between.

It'll be and iPhone. I don't like the other choices.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3391 on: September 02, 2017, 02:09:11 AM »

Should be easy then. Except it'll suck going from an iPad screen to a phone screen.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3392 on: September 02, 2017, 02:11:21 AM »

Should be easy then. Except it'll suck going from an iPad screen to a phone screen.

True, but I'll actually be able to play the game.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3393 on: September 02, 2017, 02:14:14 AM »

Yes, I suppose that would help.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3394 on: September 04, 2017, 07:47:25 PM »

There's plenty of Android choices out there.  Mostly a fan of Motorola and Google, but Samsung is good too.  If Apple is your preference though, that's your thing.

That's why there's a Plus model for those that like a nice big Phablet.  Wink

That is certainly an important factor.   Cheesy

So, how's everybody been liking Territory Battles?

My guild managed to 3* the first zone, and then 2* on the 2 ground zones from there on out, as well as getting 3* on the space zones.  Today though has been a kick in the teeth.  Stuff is getting way harder and there are less and less units to be used.  Pretty sure tomorrow is gonna be a kick to the groin with it all being 7*.  Ah well though, it's been fun to do.

Definitely an order to do things though.  First is always your Combat Missions.  I've always been doing the bottom one first and using my Jedi squad.  Then I go to the middle and find the one that needs a specific unit(Hoth Scout or Soldier) and figure out the best Rebel squad to support it.  Then I usually run another Rebel squad for the other mission.  Been doing pretty well with that format.  Then once that's done I start looking at Squads that need to be made and see which are some of the rarer ones that I might need to hold back until squads are almost done.  Since I have one of the biggest rosters in my guild I usually let others fill in squads first so I can backfill as needed.  Once squads are filled in the middle and bottom, I hold my mass deployment back until much later in the day to see where it's gonna be needed most since I can usually give about 1 million after missions and squad deployments.

Hopefully all of you have been having fun and good luck with it all.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3395 on: September 04, 2017, 08:22:32 PM »

There's plenty of Android choices out there.  Mostly a fan of Motorola and Google, but Samsung is good too.  If Apple is your preference though, that's your thing.

That's why there's a Plus model for those that like a nice big Phablet.  Wink

That is certainly an important factor.   Cheesy

So, how's everybody been liking Territory Battles?

My guild managed to 3* the first zone, and then 2* on the 2 ground zones from there on out, as well as getting 3* on the space zones.  Today though has been a kick in the teeth.  Stuff is getting way harder and there are less and less units to be used.  Pretty sure tomorrow is gonna be a kick to the groin with it all being 7*.  Ah well though, it's been fun to do.

Definitely an order to do things though.  First is always your Combat Missions.  I've always been doing the bottom one first and using my Jedi squad.  Then I go to the middle and find the one that needs a specific unit(Hoth Scout or Soldier) and figure out the best Rebel squad to support it.  Then I usually run another Rebel squad for the other mission.  Been doing pretty well with that format.  Then once that's done I start looking at Squads that need to be made and see which are some of the rarer ones that I might need to hold back until squads are almost done.  Since I have one of the biggest rosters in my guild I usually let others fill in squads first so I can backfill as needed.  Once squads are filled in the middle and bottom, I hold my mass deployment back until much later in the day to see where it's gonna be needed most since I can usually give about 1 million after missions and squad deployments.

Hopefully all of you have been having fun and good luck with it all.

I would get the Google Pixel phone, but AT&T doesn't sell the phone, so I'd have to buy it from somewhere else and it would be even more expensive. And I need it to fit on my pocket, so I won't be getting a Plus. I am actually liking the Territory Battles. I can actually participate in them. Grin

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3396 on: September 04, 2017, 08:49:45 PM »

I would get the Google Pixel phone, but AT&T doesn't sell the phone, so I'd have to buy it from somewhere else and it would be even more expensive. And I need it to fit on my pocket, so I won't be getting a Plus. I am actually liking the Territory Battles. I can actually participate in them. Grin

Well, you could buy it from Google on financing.

Most phones are $15-30/mo on plans from the carrier.  It seems most carriers have gone to where you pay for your services plus then you pay a monthly charge for the phone until it's paid off or until you upgrade(as some let you upgrade at 50 or 75%).

Google has 24 month financing on buying the phone and the interest rate is 0.00% APR, which obviously is pretty sweet.  So, you would keep paying AT&T for your service, but then you'd be paying Google directly for the phone.  Just a thought for you if you'd really rather have it than an iPhone.

https://store.google.com/us/config/pixel_phone?sku=_pixel_phone_black_32gb&gl=us

Here's the downside though.  The Google store is out of stock of the 32GB Pixels, so either you can wait, or you have to add an extra $100 to your financing(which is like $5 more a month) and get a 128GB model, or add $120 and get a Pixel XL.

The upside might be though that the Pixel comes with an option for a SIM card for Project Fi.  That's Google's wireless service which is contract free, costs $20/mo for talk and text, and then charges you $10 per GB used.  If it's available in your area, you could dump AT&T all together.

Just food for thought.    Smiley

Also, that's good to hear you can participate in the Territory Battles even with your issues.  It's a cool thing.  Though I have heard a lot going round of some guilds cleaning house on rosters with people that don't log in daily or nearly every day, or that have a weak inventory of characters since the challenges escalate all the way to 7*.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3397 on: September 04, 2017, 10:30:05 PM »

Territory battles is kinda funny for me, and a bit of a non-event, because most of my guild are State-side.  That's because while they're all scrambling at the beginning of each phase, I've just gone to bed.  So when I wake up in the morning I check the chat logs to see all of the guild instructions to focus on the top zone, no now focus on bottom zone, oh crap we can't finish middle unless everyone deploy there, hold middle and deploy bottom any that are left, okay I think that's all we can do, great job everyone!....  and I'm all like, I aint done sh*t yet.

There's usually no platoon spots left for me to fill, or if there is then it's in a platoon that the guild obviously can't complete anyway seeing as I'd be one of the last to contribute.  I pretty much just do my combat missions and then leave it alone.  I usually deploy in the afternoon (my time), and by then I'm one of the last so where I deploy rarely matters.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3398 on: September 05, 2017, 01:54:22 AM »

Territory battles is kinda funny for me, and a bit of a non-event, because most of my guild are State-side.  That's because while they're all scrambling at the beginning of each phase, I've just gone to bed.  So when I wake up in the morning I check the chat logs to see all of the guild instructions to focus on the top zone, no now focus on bottom zone, oh crap we can't finish middle unless everyone deploy there, hold middle and deploy bottom any that are left, okay I think that's all we can do, great job everyone!....  and I'm all like, I aint done sh*t yet.

Lol, that made me chuckle. Kind of how it's happened for me too, being in Florida and all.

We're going into the final phase with 24 and a slight chance at 25 stars.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3399 on: September 06, 2017, 04:15:03 AM »

Today I got Biggs, Jawa, and Poggle from Bronzium cards, and the other day I got the MagnaGuard. True, I did have 35k Ally points to get them, but I still got them. Grin

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3400 on: September 06, 2017, 04:25:32 AM »

Hahaha
Nice one man!

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3401 on: September 06, 2017, 04:32:54 AM »

Thanks, my iPad would crash every time I tried to open a Bronzium card up until this last update, so I went through and spent 35k points and opened all of them that I could. Needless to say, it took a while.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3402 on: September 06, 2017, 05:20:25 AM »

Lol, nice. I have 725k ally points (always increasing) and I don't know what I'm going to do with them.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3403 on: September 06, 2017, 05:34:46 AM »

Why don't you spend them on Bronzium cards (since that is the only thing I have found to do with them)?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3404 on: September 06, 2017, 06:15:52 AM »

Why don't you spend them on Bronzium cards (since that is the only thing I have found to do with them)?

It currently is the only way to use them. There used to be another thing to spend them on but that was a long time ago. Reason I haven't is because it would take so long and get boring.

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: