Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: The holiday motage project: Call for videos!  (Read 11962 times)
Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 02:38:58 AM »

And here is the final product. Thank you again to those who participated. For those who did not, it is my hope that you will have another chance next year. Without further ado, 2014  year in review. This video is the result of an open submission call for videos on various saber forums. The following montage blends footage from the three participants (Darth Venturous, Darth CH3M15T, and Darth Cephalus) featuring saber spinning in different weapon combinations to music by the Noisy Freaks. Videos taken during 2014.

For the youtube channels of the participants see below:
Cephalus
robert dobbs - YouTube
CH3M15T
THE CH3M15T - YouTube
Venturous
venturous1v - YouTube

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_fabiOtA6Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_fabiOtA6Y</a>

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2015, 05:27:45 AM »

Very awesome Smiley I especially enjoyed the opening crawl. Well done indeed.

DARTH CH3M15T
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -69

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 11:25:55 PM »

Epic. Glad we did it and to be a part of it. And also a good tester / beginner to bring us into do episode II.  lol.   I think more people are likely to contribute in the summer too. Convincing a friend of mine into getting a lightsaber this year, so i should be able to get some footage from him too. He's awesome at poi, and fire poi. he taught me well and gave me helpful hints. Now i'm trying to help him along to give him hints as his muscle memory for poi doesn't always work with sabers.
Anyways. Fantastically done there Cephalus and Venturous.

Chemist the Phantom Menace, the kinda Sith that smoke spliffs.
Witnessing my foes getting wiped from existence
Rolling doobs,  grow the finest down in naboo, lyrical kung fu focus attack. just like windu.
I also got a bong in the shape or R2D2 with efficient badass chrome droids rollin in my crew

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: