Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber fonts not there  (Read 769 times)
Nau Tranyce
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 07, 2019, 01:13:38 AM »

Why is it that every time I plug in the saber, my saber fonts are gone?
Now when I say gone, they are still on the saber when I power it on. But on the launcher, they are labeled as unused fonts. No sounds, no lights, none of that technical stuff that I can't figure out.
It's been like this since I bought the saber and I thought I fixed it by uploading the default fonts that I got from ultrasaber's main page, but they keep disappearing. I don't understand what's happening and I don't know what to do.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 02:09:11 AM »

If you have a diamond saber, I would recommend using the editing program to run a diagnostics. After you do that, it will tell you what might be the problem.
   It will also give you the option to reset the saber back to factory start. Meaning,  you will lose the colors you picked when you ordered the saber, but everything else will be set to normal and the default fonts will be reloaded.
 I use this reset feature all the time. If I load fonts and don't leave 10mbs free space, the saber starts acting up. The easiest way to fix things, for me, is to just reset the saber. It erases everything, then reloads the defaults. Then I just reload my fonts.

If you do this and need help with getting your color choices back, I can help you out!
I'm also still willing to make you a diamond save. That would be colors and sounds. Just let me know.

Nau Tranyce
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 02:16:37 AM »

I ended up running a diagnostic check before I submitted to the forum. If I convince me to do a factory reset but I couldn't find the factory reset button. So, let's start with that. Where is the factory reset button located?

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 02:22:43 AM »

You have to run the diagnostics. After it is done, while you are still in diagnostics menu, it will be a selectable option. Only after you run diagnostics.

Post this kind of stuff in the obsidian order part of the forum next time! You will have more people see it that can help you. Here in General it could get buried quick.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 04:06:02 AM »

Let me know if that fixes the problem. I'm really curious about it and won't be happy until I know you have a working saber.

Nau Tranyce
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 04:08:22 AM »

Check obsidian and be prepared to be disappointed.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: