Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box Wait Times?  (Read 5270 times)
Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2020, 06:54:10 PM »

Well, it's been a week since I ordered and I haven't heard anything. So either Darth Andeddu's experiences were flukes, or US isn't prioritizing MB orders anymore.
That figures that there be ANOTHER set back when I decide to order something that should be ready to ship.

If I had to guess, the employees US hired back in October that we all assumed were working non-Custom orders are either finally trained enough to start custom orders, or have been sent home to Social Distance.
Either way,  I'm sad to not get the same kind of instant shipping that others have gotten recently.

I love my sabers and will continue to get mine from US, but I have yet to have an ideal transaction with them.
Not their fault of course and US has gone above and beyond considering the circumstances, but given those circumstances (and my wife basically forbidding me) I won't be ordering any more from them for quite some time. Possibly even years

-

I'm sorry to hear of the delay on the MB order of yours... Sad  All I can think of is that there is something going on with the Social Distancing thing in the workplace now.. I envision US techs working shoulder to shoulder in workstations, 24/7, to crank out orders... but not anymore.. I'm thinking these days they are separating such that there aren't as many able to work on each shift(?) ..   

My last super-quick MB order was late last month, kind of right before the shelter in place and social distancing thing really took off.

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Alhazred82
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2020, 12:24:56 AM »

Did you enter your MB purchase as a raffle entry? January's raffle entries were held until the raffle was over.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2020, 12:29:49 AM »

Did you enter your MB purchase as a raffle entry? January's raffle entries were held until the raffle was over.
Nope. A single MB isn't enough for a Raffle entry. Given the experience that others had recently, I really had my expectations high that it would ship in the first week, but alas it looks like more waiting.

-

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2020, 06:39:44 AM »

Good news gang! It looks like they are still pushing through MBs ahead of other orders.
Got my FedEx tracking number just past midnight. So that's 8 days from order date.
It should be here sometime this week.
We'll be doing an unboxing video for sure.

-

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2020, 11:09:47 AM »

To qualify for a raffle entry, you will need to have an order over $250.00

Good news gang! It looks like they are still pushing through MBs ahead of other orders.
Got my FedEx tracking number just past midnight. So that's 8 days from order date.
-

Congrats, Galef! Looking forward to seeing more videos from you!

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2020, 08:44:50 PM »

-

Good to hear!  8 days is not too bad at all!  Best of luck on the MB draw!

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2020, 08:37:27 PM »

It's here! FedEx did a ding-dong-ditch and left it at my door.
Dude didn't even wait for me to answer. Just dropped it, knocked and was half way to his truck by the time I opened it.

Now the real hard wait begins. My WFH shift isn't over for another 3 hours. So I'm sitting here staring at the box wondering what's inside.
I'd open it now, but we've got an unboxing video to do for you guys n gals!  Tongue

-

AK701
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2020, 05:12:26 PM »

So a couple days ago I ordered a shiny new mystery box. I got my tracking number and I’m seeing a lot of STUNT- MysteryBox from this thread.

Is this just the default product SKU that everyone gets?

Not that I would be bummed if it was a stunt saber, because this is my first one. 😁 I just need a little glimmer of hope that it’s a decked out saber 👍👍

AK701
Force Sensitive

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2020, 05:13:08 PM »

So a couple days ago I ordered a shiny new mystery box. I got my tracking number and I’m seeing a lot of STUNT- MysteryBox from this thread.

Not that I would be bummed if it was a stunt saber, because this is my first one. 😁 I just need a little glimmer of hope that it’s a decked out saber 👍👍

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2020, 07:47:01 PM »

But isn't this why they call it a "Mystery Box"?

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

AK701
Force Sensitive

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2020, 10:12:24 PM »

No would have worked.

Thanks.

Crops
Force Sensitive

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2020, 08:23:05 PM »

I just ordered my 1st saber - $75 mystery box - on the 29th of April.  I decided to upgrade the blade and added the blade plug and stand.  It has already completed and is on the way as of today, May 6th.
Pretty amazing turn around if you ask me.  And stunt or not, I will be happy with what it is.  Tis why I went with a mystery after all.
Later on I will build one. Smiley

Moral of the story, making changes to the Mystery Box does not seem to have much of an effect on the turn around time.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: