Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Just got my aeon le v5.  (Read 1067 times)
Bgobelle
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 07, 2023, 12:06:50 AM »

Wow. This thing is so cool.
Ordered and recieved within 2 weeks
Customer service was fast and helpful.
Had a small battery issue and they solved it pronto!
Proffie sound is great! Dunno what all the haters are talking
About. Feels solid, the light is great (I ordered it in consular green). Takes a beating as well. Anyway. THANKS ULTRASABERS. will be recommending to friends.

ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 02:45:06 AM »

I totally agree. That was my first ever lightsaber.

Here is my one year review of mine.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=48608.0] [url]http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=48608.0[/url]

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 11:42:34 PM »

I'm glad you're loving that saber. Maybe we could see some pics of it? I'd love to see it.

Proffie sound is great! Dunno what all the haters are talking
About.

It's just something that happens with Ultrasabers. They offer great sabers at great prices, not to mention the nearly constant sales and raffles, and you get them quickly. Those aspects plus their great customer service has shot Ultrasabers to the top of the popularity contest when it comes to high quality custom duel worthy sabers. That level of popularity always attracts haters. I bought into the Ultraproffie as soon as they released it and I love it too.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 07:18:24 PM »

I'm glad you're loving that saber. Maybe we could see some pics of it? I'd love to see it.

It's just something that happens with Ultrasabers. They offer great sabers at great prices, not to mention the nearly constant sales and raffles, and you get them quickly. Those aspects plus their great customer service has shot Ultrasabers to the top of the popularity contest when it comes to high quality custom duel worthy sabers. That level of popularity always attracts haters. I bought into the Ultraproffie as soon as they released it and I love it too.
QFT, SFD!

Point  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: