Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dumb question  (Read 1646 times)
Gawlron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« on: November 30, 2011, 05:07:17 AM »

I have a http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/z-emitter-shockle.htm that I'd like to put on my saber (or be able to change it out with the emitter I have.

My question is: Does this emitter have enough length to take a blade and hold it securely?

I do realize I will have to drill and tap this emitter and add a screw to secure the blade once I have slid it in. (I really didn't mean to make that sound dirty... but it also could be me... needless to say - don't take that the wrong way... O.O)

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 05:14:08 AM »

First of all, no question is dumb and second of all, yes it will securely hold a blade!

Also, that last sentence didn't sound dirty at all, Lol.  Wink

I didn't know that you actually had to drill and tap those separate emitters yourself.  Undecided

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 12:03:11 PM »

I ordered the Warglaive emitter separate and is came drilled , tapped and with a retention screw. I don't think you will have to worry about that.

dark side points please

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 10:01:03 PM »

I ordered the Warglaive emitter separate and is came drilled , tapped and with a retention screw.  Then later I ordered an Archon V2 emitter and it also came drilled and tapped, but the retention screw was missing.  US probably just got in a hurry and forgot it cause it was during one of their GREAT SALES, which was no biggy cause I just went to the hardware store and picked one up.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Gawlron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 03:31:50 PM »

Well, I finally put it together. I'm going to continue to add to it and modify it. It's still not right.
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=bae5e12638d31801&resid=BAE5E12638D31801!945&parid=BAE5E12638D31801!662&authkey=!AHgGwJ6Iy76FIos

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 03:58:47 PM »

Very cool! Well done job.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: