Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: anybody help:(  (Read 996 times)
taylorjaymz
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

« on: November 14, 2011, 07:00:15 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfER1uum5TM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfER1uum5TM</a>
i just got this saber a few days ago and i cannot modify the sound. i tried to modify it so it would be the steel sword font but it never completed it. it would only reach the spot in the video and then say lose connection. thats all it does and i have no idea how to fix it. my saber does nothing now. when i push the button nothing happens. i can post i video if you like. if you have any help please say!

Hasbro Luke FX-STOCK
MR Vader FX-STOCK
MR Maul Half-STOCK
MR-Anakin-STOCK W/Damage
Aeon  v2-CG
CG Prophecy-GB
Phantom V2 custom staff-FO
Phantasm V3 LE STAFF W/OBSIDIAN AND AV SWITCHES(AV-one blue one green)- VA

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 12:36:56 PM »

Ok, Maybe I missed it but if not the you missed a crucial step.  Your lightsaber must be on and ignited when you open up the program.  Then when you open the program the light will turn off and the blade will stop humming.  But as you said your lightsaber won't even light up now.  Time to email Deep: [email protected]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:42:46 PM by Master Artorius Vidnyl » Logged

TheChosenOne
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 12:40:48 PM »

Windows 7 is not the problem.

I've never seen that 'Removing Flash Memory'

I'm going to assume something is wrong with your lightsaber and I assume you did every step correctly even though I can not hear your saber before you plug it into the computer. You really need to get Ultra to see this video.

Email the team:
[email protected]

I'm sorry I can't help you any further.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: