Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1293599 times)
TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #255 on: March 25, 2013, 07:50:43 PM »

Vent of the day.... My Xbox 360 isn't letting me play, multiplayer online minecraft. It also doesn't show any thing, in the games that you're supposed to be able to join section. Even though I have friends on and playing minecraft. Angry  Cry

I think its because they are all in private games.

Keiwanis
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #256 on: March 25, 2013, 08:57:55 PM »

Vent of the day to get it off me. I have to carpool to high school every day with a van full of girls. Really loud, screechy girls who I can't stand sometimes. They're my cousins and their friend. It's really only their friend I don't like. She's jealous of anyone who takes Leah's (My awesome cousin) attention away from her. She's extremely needy, low self confidence, and very very judgemental. She said she lost all her respect for this new girl in our church (I'm LDS) who goes to our school and sticks with us, only because her hair is dyed blue. She said that she doesn't respect people who dye their hair. And this new girl is SUCH a sweet person. She's super nice and funny. And she's Leah's age too, so I wonder why this girl is so not liking of her. Oh yeah, it's because she's possessive with Leah.
I really don't like this girl, so I barely hang with the group of girls at school, and when I do, Leah usually moves over with me and my brother's GF (Who's my best friend at school) and I can see Brittany's judging in her eyes.

Now I don't hate her, I just don't like hanging around with those kinds of people. I believe there's a right way and a wrong way to judge people. All I know is that the good way is to look at their actions. I definitely know the kind of person this girl is just by observing her actions.
The good thing is Leah is aware and bugged by her behaviour, and is slowly trying to seperate herself from this girl.

But I just needed somewhere to spew.
SPEW.

Alright, I'm good.

KEIWANIS BANNER

-Light Side Points appreciated Smiley-

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #257 on: March 26, 2013, 12:32:57 AM »

Never mind.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:45:17 AM by TheHobbitofDune » Logged

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #258 on: March 26, 2013, 03:33:09 AM »

Vent of the day to get it off me. I have to carpool to high school every day with a van full of girls. Really loud, screechy girls who I can't stand sometimes. They're my cousins and their friend. It's really only their friend I don't like. She's jealous of anyone who takes Leah's (My awesome cousin) attention away from her. She's extremely needy, low self confidence, and very very judgemental. She said she lost all her respect for this new girl in our church (I'm LDS) who goes to our school and sticks with us, only because her hair is dyed blue. She said that she doesn't respect people who dye their hair. And this new girl is SUCH a sweet person. She's super nice and funny. And she's Leah's age too, so I wonder why this girl is so not liking of her. Oh yeah, it's because she's possessive with Leah.
I really don't like this girl, so I barely hang with the group of girls at school, and when I do, Leah usually moves over with me and my brother's GF (Who's my best friend at school) and I can see Brittany's judging in her eyes.

Now I don't hate her, I just don't like hanging around with those kinds of people. I believe there's a right way and a wrong way to judge people. All I know is that the good way is to look at their actions. I definitely know the kind of person this girl is just by observing her actions.
The good thing is Leah is aware and bugged by her behaviour, and is slowly trying to seperate herself from this girl.

But I just needed somewhere to spew.
SPEW.

Alright, I'm good.

Roll Eyes

I know the type.

That is like, totally uncool.

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #259 on: March 26, 2013, 12:09:35 PM »

I don't want to go to work today...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Keiwanis
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #260 on: March 26, 2013, 01:25:34 PM »

I don't want to go to work today...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmTZ0mSuIIA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmTZ0mSuIIA</a>

Listen to this and count all the blessings in your life Smiley And all the awesome people helping you through it

KEIWANIS BANNER

-Light Side Points appreciated Smiley-

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #261 on: March 26, 2013, 03:42:06 PM »

Random vent for me since I've never post on this one yet. I want a new lightsaber already. There is a new Dean guitar for the year that I want that I know I won't get. The new Straight Six series. And I want my divorce to be finalized already. xp April is taking too long to get here. Did I mention Ultra Sabers is awesome? Lol. That's not really a vent though just saying. xp Glad the forums has a venting thread now. Oh and did I mention making you guys custom sound fonts is murder?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #262 on: March 26, 2013, 04:43:04 PM »

I. Want. SPRING. Already! Old Man Winter needs to just go away, I mean it's the end of friggin March already,  and we STILL can't get out of the 40's! AND to top it all off, it friggin snowed yesterday! I'm tired of cold. I WANT WARMER WEATHER!!!!!!!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #263 on: March 26, 2013, 06:33:36 PM »

Shush TJ, I like living on Hoth.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #264 on: March 26, 2013, 08:32:30 PM »

I. Want. SPRING. Already! Old Man Winter needs to just go away, I mean it's the end of friggin March already,  and we STILL can't get out of the 40's! AND to top it all off, it friggin snowed yesterday! I'm tired of cold. I WANT WARMER WEATHER!!!!!!!

Oh, you think you have it bad? Come to Oregon. We deal with this crap all year round Grin

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #265 on: March 26, 2013, 08:37:19 PM »

Feel your pain my Brothers.  It's only been 4 months, but it feels like 900 years since I was on my motorcycle...  Sad  We got 5 cm (~2 in.) of wet sloppy snow last night.  Fortunately, most of our winter's accumulated snow is gone and it'll only take of few days of above freezing temps for me to get back on two wheels.   Grin

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #266 on: March 27, 2013, 01:59:56 AM »

Shush TJ, I like living on Hoth.

You would.  Roll Eyes

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #267 on: March 27, 2013, 03:16:10 AM »

You would.  Roll Eyes
Call me Mr. Wampa, I can make your taun-taun drop.  Cool

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #268 on: March 28, 2013, 12:05:51 PM »

Still having a "meh" week and not wanting to go to work...  If I had another job lined up, I'd have already quit...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #269 on: March 28, 2013, 04:13:27 PM »

Oh and did I mention making you guys custom sound fonts is murder?

Lockups and clashes drive me to drink, dude... fortunately for me, I'm a homebrewer!  Grin

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: