Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1303886 times)
Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #600 on: August 18, 2013, 02:46:28 PM »

Sleep eludes me, and that sucks.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #601 on: August 19, 2013, 01:29:27 AM »

I order two sabers just to find out I may be losing my job the day after I order them... Oooh lightsaber!

(Will elaborate later)

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #602 on: August 19, 2013, 11:29:55 AM »

I order two sabers just to find out I may be losing my job the day after I order them... Oooh lightsaber!

(Will elaborate later)

Alright. Time for me to elaborate. Please excuse any spelling errors. Just spent the last 9 hours on my feet lifting. A little burned out.  Grin

Well it goes that there aren't enough of us to keep up with the customers, stockers not doing their jobs and second shift making a complete eff-storm of the place. We are staffed at 7. There are supposed to be at least ten people there per night. We're lucky to get 5 per night. Optimal people would be 15. So instead of hiring more people like they need to, they decided to move our scheddles to an hour later if things don't improve. They want us to work 11pm-8am. Curretly I work 10pm-7am. That's the schedule I accepted the job for. I can't work 11-8 because my college classes start from 8am. It's a 20 minute drive between school and work. So if it gets forced down, I'm gonna have to resign. Which means no mmore income. I'm gonna be looking around for something part time but this job was my last resort to begin with.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #603 on: August 19, 2013, 05:19:27 PM »

Enough childishness in this thread. It's time for the most serious rant anyone has ever had in here.

I have a pimple on my armpit. It hurts and it's annoying!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2013, 08:43:57 PM »

Enough childishness in this thread. It's time for the most serious rant anyone has ever had in here.

I have a pimple on my armpit. It hurts and it's annoying!

I got a bug bite on my male private parts...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #605 on: August 19, 2013, 09:02:49 PM »

*Serious rant* (tries not to swear)

I sick to DEATH of my brother muscling in on EVERYTHING I enjoy in life & trying to outdo me! Its happened with EVERYTHING & now it's happening with Star Wars too & he just throws MONEY at it, or finds "contacts" who bend over backwards to help HIM! Case in point, the continuing saga of his lightsaber; which is custom built & is being sent to have yet more fancy stuff on it, at a fraction of what I've had to pay.

He makes me sick!

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #606 on: August 19, 2013, 11:45:31 PM »

lost 40lbs a year ago.....officially gained it all back.....dang.

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #607 on: August 20, 2013, 04:33:30 AM »

I sick to DEATH of my brother muscling in on EVERYTHING I enjoy in life & trying to outdo me! Its happened with EVERYTHING & now it's happening with Star Wars too & he just throws MONEY at it, or finds "contacts" who bend over backwards to help HIM! Case in point, the continuing saga of his lightsaber; which is custom built & is being sent to have yet more fancy stuff on it, at a fraction of what I've had to pay.

He makes me sick!

You ever heard the phrase imitation is the greatest form of flattery ?

Generally it means he is jealous of YOU...

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #608 on: August 20, 2013, 05:15:27 AM »

My ankle hurts. Its meant to be getting better, but like usual its not. 3 months since I did it this time round, still limping after half day at work. Sunday was 5 years since the roll that's really stuffed it up, and by now I should've passed the 13 years since it was originally injured badly.

and no word from the surgeons, when I rang to make sure a letter didn't go missing in the mail I was told nothings been sent but id be lucky if I get in within the next 12 months. Public health system for you. And my doctor reckons private health insurance probably won't cover it, old recurring injury and all. Think I might have to have a talk to a private health provider and see if they would, the most I'll get told is 'no'.

I'm feeling pretty depressed about my ankle of late. Stupid thing  Embarrassed

just needed to complain.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #609 on: August 20, 2013, 06:39:48 AM »

My ankle hurts. Its meant to be getting better, but like usual its not. 3 months since I did it this time round, still limping after half day at work. Sunday was 5 years since the roll that's really stuffed it up, and by now I should've passed the 13 years since it was originally injured badly.

and no word from the surgeons, when I rang to make sure a letter didn't go missing in the mail I was told nothings been sent but id be lucky if I get in within the next 12 months. Public health system for you. And my doctor reckons private health insurance probably won't cover it, old recurring injury and all. Think I might have to have a talk to a private health provider and see if they would, the most I'll get told is 'no'.

I'm feeling pretty depressed about my ankle of late. Stupid thing  Embarrassed

just needed to complain.

If you want, I can whip out the Brandy and the old rusty bone saw.  Grin I'll craft you a peg leg from an Ultrasaber.

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #610 on: August 20, 2013, 08:31:54 AM »

He makes me sick!

I know this doesn't help how you feel, but I'm with Kresnik on this one, sounds like you're bro worships you.

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #611 on: August 20, 2013, 12:17:54 PM »

You ever heard the phrase imitation is the greatest form of flattery ?

Generally it means he is jealous of YOU...

I know this doesn't help how you feel, but I'm with Kresnik on this one, sounds like you're bro worships you.

I know you guys are probably right. I also know that I shouldn't be letting this get to me, much less ranting about it. But I've noticed how easily he's had people gravitate towards him and how things just kinda fall into place when he clicks his fingers. I've never felt that I had that. Who knows, I'm probably jealous of HIM.

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #612 on: August 20, 2013, 01:24:18 PM »

I know you guys are probably right. I also know that I shouldn't be letting this get to me, much less ranting about it. But I've noticed how easily he's had people gravitate towards him and how things just kinda fall into place when he clicks his fingers. I've never felt that I had that. Who knows, I'm probably jealous of HIM.

So one time I was complaining about how my half brother and half sister got everything handed to them because my older sister didn't have a father  and my younger brother had a father who had money and everyone in my family babied my sister ... She got a college education, housing, money, two cars ... I got a whopping 158 dollars from my mother and nothing from my dad to contribute to my education in which I ended up paying my mom back for... Guess what the person said when I was venting ?

How much value do you put in what you have earned ?

It clicked ! Although ill never forget what my parents did to me I know it made me who I am today and I appreciate EVERYTHING I own and every relationship I have because I worked for it.

She said "people usually do not cherish things they didn't work for in some way"

It is so true ...

My sister was handed a college education and now she works as a bar manager because he didn't like her chosen field that she got a MASTERS degree in ... She wrecked both of the cars she was given for free...it took her nearly 10 years to get her act together

The first car I owned ? I walked to work and school over 4 miles a day for 6 months to buy the car ... That car lasted 5 years had 360 thousand miles on it ...

My point is - people that tend to have things fall in their lap tend not to work as hard and tend not to appreciate them and therefore do not put the same amount of effort and time and care ...

They look all happy outside but it you never have to work at something you will never appreciate the effort and that my friend is a very mundane and miserable existence if you ask me !

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #613 on: August 20, 2013, 01:50:12 PM »

I find interesting that my employer preaches about courtesy to me yet the management does not deal with difficult people, they send them to me.  When I refuse to do something illegal or immoral, I am told I am rude.  The rudest person I know just received a promotion.  How is that for standards?  SMH

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #614 on: August 20, 2013, 09:53:20 PM »

So, my pit pimple is gone.....