Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1292209 times)
PapaBliss
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 14

I am a guardian of balance

« Reply #2625 on: June 03, 2016, 12:29:03 AM »

Come home to no phone,tv or internet. Next door neighbor and his rented backhoe cut my line.  CALL BEFORE YOU DIG DUMMY!

Saber owned:
Graflex SE w/ Emerald RGBW and Obsidian v4 - DUKE Blue / Silver
Manticore w/ Emerald RGBW and Obsidian v4 - DVA / Silver
Apprentice w/ Obsidian v4 - CG / Silver

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2626 on: June 03, 2016, 12:53:51 AM »

I am about ready to murder my friend(Not literally of course)...

So, He LOVES anime, however in Sword Art Online 2, there's a character named Sinon. Pronounced Seee-Non so that's how I say and get on with my life. But, my friend refuses to say it the right way and instead says shee-non. It is driving me crazy.

My other vent:
Right when I was finishing up an rpg game card that I have been working on for a week, I click save as usual and the screen freezes. Then I get a wonderful little pop-up with two options below saying:

"oops! An error has occcurred. Adobe shockwave has crashed"
                           Close              Reload

I had a Kylo moment there.
And better ter it didn't even save it when it claimed it did an auto save.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #2627 on: June 03, 2016, 04:06:14 PM »

"Two-Day Shipping" from Amazon Prime is getting to be quite a joke.   Roll Eyes  If I order something late Tuesday night and it's shipped out by Wednesday morning, it should NOT be Monday when it gets here.  There was no "allow X days for processing" or "extended S/H time" listed and I bought it from Amazon itself, not from a seller.   I mean, I'm fine with waiting the extra time, but how about you be upfront with your customers about two BUSINESS DAY shipping not always being 2 business days.   Roll Eyes

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2628 on: June 03, 2016, 04:16:02 PM »

I am about ready to murder my friend(Not literally of course)...

So, He LOVES anime, however in Sword Art Online 2, there's a character named Sinon. Pronounced Seee-Non so that's how I say and get on with my life. But, my friend refuses to say it the right way and instead says shee-non. It is driving me crazy.

Kind of like how idiots insist that it's "Arucard" and not Alucard, which makes infinitely more sense to call an equally powerful vampire the inversion of Dracula. Don't blame the original voice actors because the Japanese language has no L sound.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2629 on: June 03, 2016, 05:45:55 PM »

Kind of like how idiots insist that it's "Arucard" and not Alucard, which makes infinitely more sense to call an equally powerful vampire the inversion of Dracula. Don't blame the original voice actors because the Japanese language has no L sound.
I know. How about when people say conshular on conshlar. I don't even mention her name anymore cause then he tries to correct me.

Bahn2016
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -41

« Reply #2630 on: June 03, 2016, 05:49:54 PM »

What are you saying?
That pain and agony haha! Is actually going to make us stronger?

US Armory:
   Renegade SE CG, Em + Ob V4
   Dark War Glaive BR, Em + Ob V4
   Catalyst FO, Ob Lite
   Sentinel LE V4 CG, Ob Lite

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2631 on: June 03, 2016, 06:17:45 PM »

I know. How about when people say conshular on conshlar. I don't even mention her name anymore cause then he tries to correct me.

Are we talking about the Consular hilt being called "Councilor"?

That pain and agony haha! Is actually going to make us stronger?

Suck it up, Nancy. Keep calm and follow the Sith Code.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2632 on: June 03, 2016, 07:47:24 PM »

Are we talking about the Consular hilt being called "Councilor"?
That and just the generic Jedi consular.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #2633 on: June 03, 2016, 08:31:20 PM »

"Two-Day Shipping" from Amazon Prime is getting to be quite a joke.   Roll Eyes  If I order something late Tuesday night and it's shipped out by Wednesday morning, it should NOT be Monday when it gets here.  There was no "allow X days for processing" or "extended S/H time" listed and I bought it from Amazon itself, not from a seller.   I mean, I'm fine with waiting the extra time, but how about you be upfront with your customers about two BUSINESS DAY shipping not always being 2 business days.   Roll Eyes

Noctis, you didn't order it over Memorial Day weekend, did you?  At least for FedEx, there are five holidays that do not count as business days, and Memorial Day is one.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #2634 on: June 03, 2016, 10:19:31 PM »

Noctis, you didn't order it over Memorial Day weekend, did you?  At least for FedEx, there are five holidays that do not count as business days, and Memorial Day is one.

No, this is ongoing and that was just an example I made up.  It happens EVERY time, not just once in a while.  I'm aware that major federal holidays don't count as business days and I will totally forgive that, but my problem is that if you say two-day shipping, it should be two business days from the time the item is shipped.  Not 3.  Not 4.  Like I said, I don't really care about the 2-day factor, but many people do.  They're misleading their customers and I have a problem with that.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2635 on: June 04, 2016, 12:53:13 AM »

I'm on my way to Florida. Just outside of Baton Rouge. I would be further along, but there was a series of accidents on I-10 that delayed traffic to the point that it took me TWO HOURS to go ten Force-Forsaken miles.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #2636 on: June 04, 2016, 05:04:08 AM »

I'm on my way to Florida. Just outside of Baton Rouge. I would be further along, but there was a series of accidents on I-10 that delayed traffic to the point that it took me TWO HOURS to go ten Force-Forsaken miles.

Jev, you should have told me you were coming.  We could have had lunch because I live near Baton Rouge and barely managed to avoid that same crap.  We had REALLY bad weather here earlier and there was a series of wrecks, some that involved military vehicles.  I don't know if you saw that caravan of them on the side of the road, but it was a good 30 vehicles pulled over. 

Bahn2016
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -41

« Reply #2637 on: June 04, 2016, 09:23:56 AM »

Suck it up, Nancy. Keep calm and follow the Sith Code.

That's how it is

US Armory:
   Renegade SE CG, Em + Ob V4
   Dark War Glaive BR, Em + Ob V4
   Catalyst FO, Ob Lite
   Sentinel LE V4 CG, Ob Lite

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #2638 on: June 04, 2016, 09:34:58 AM »

Bought something on the 31st, mailed on the 1st, estimated delivery was 1 day. Looks like I'll be getting it later today, on the 4th.

The item was purchased from a store 25 minutes away...why. If it was in Cali I'd probably've gotten it yesterday.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2639 on: June 04, 2016, 09:40:59 AM »

Bought something on the 31st, mailed on the 1st, estimated delivery was 1 day. Looks like I'll be getting it later today, on the 4th.

The item was purchased from a store 25 minutes away...why. If it was in Cali I'd probably've gotten it yesterday.

And you didn't just go pick it up there... why?

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: