Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1292883 times)
Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #3600 on: October 08, 2016, 12:05:59 AM »

I laughed WAY too hard at this.  I mean, I'd personally be stoked if someone sent me a fried shrimp icon for encouragement because fried shrimp is a delicious delight.  Wink

🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3601 on: October 08, 2016, 01:01:36 AM »

🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤

I AM SO INSPIRED RIGHT NOW.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3602 on: October 08, 2016, 03:40:25 AM »

I got called to my son's school today. Said he fell from the playground big toy. I saw him and he was just sitting there, all bummed out. I took him to the urgent care anyways, since his doctors office was closed. Thought it'd be a sprain. Nope, hairline fracture in his radial bone near the wrist. Tough guy. Didn't cry once there. Was more upset they told him not to eat breads and pasta.
Getting a cast next week. And we were going to go to Legoland tomorrow. Change of plans!
I'd post a pic but I refuse to put pics of my kids out there. Too many pedophiles out there. Not here, I hope, but I error in thw side of caution

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3603 on: October 08, 2016, 03:42:25 AM »

I got called to my son's school today. Said he fell from the playground big toy. I saw him and he was just sitting there, all bummed out. I took him to the urgent care anyways, since his doctors office was closed. Thought it'd be a sprain. Nope, hairline fracture in his radial bone near the wrist. Tough guy. Didn't cry once there. Was more upset they told him not to eat breads and pasta.
Getting a cast next week. And we were going to go to Legoland tomorrow. Change of plans!
I'd post a pic but I refuse to put pics of my kids out there. Too many pedophiles out there. Not here, I hope, but I error in thw side of caution

Sorry to hear that, wish him a speedy recovery.  Question though, what does eating breads and pasta's have to do with fractures?

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #3604 on: October 08, 2016, 04:24:37 AM »

Sorry to hear that, wish him a speedy recovery.  Question though, what does eating breads and pasta's have to do with fractures?

It doesn't.

What it does do is cause someone to natually swell, and you don't want an arm to be bigger than normal when they put a cast on because your arm will shrink and the cast will be loose, defeating the purpose. During the healing process, excessive carbs can cause swelling and cut off circulation to the cast limb. Your arm swells, the cast does not.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3605 on: October 08, 2016, 04:29:26 AM »

It doesn't.

What it does do is cause someone to natually swell, and you don't want an arm to be bigger than normal when they put a cast on because your arm will shrink and the cast will be loose, defeating the purpose. During the healing process, excessive carbs can cause swelling and cut off circulation to the cast limb. Your arm swells, the cast does not.

Interesting..never broken a bone so I had no idea.  Thanks.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3606 on: October 08, 2016, 05:08:17 AM »

Well, they said because he's going to be taking Motrin for pain, it can cause him to constipate. Causing swelling, blah, blah. But yes, so he doesn't balloon up, and the cast becomes ineffective. She mentioned burgers and soda too, but he doesn't consume either. He's got a splint for now, so the swelling subsides. He wasn't that swollen though. But he bucked the no broken bone trend we had going. Damnit! That's my future footballer jacking his arm up.
I forgot to mention that they said he fell, but the lady in charge said he voluntarily jumped from the highest point down to the sand. This guy has little to no fear

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #3607 on: October 08, 2016, 08:39:07 AM »

Well, they said because he's going to be taking Motrin for pain, it can cause him to constipate. Causing swelling, blah, blah. But yes, so he doesn't balloon up, and the cast becomes ineffective. She mentioned burgers and soda too, but he doesn't consume either. He's got a splint for now, so the swelling subsides. He wasn't that swollen though. But he bucked the no broken bone trend we had going. Damnit! That's my future footballer jacking his arm up.
I forgot to mention that they said he fell, but the lady in charge said he voluntarily jumped from the highest point down to the sand. This guy has little to no fear

I have the same at home Smiley

Hope he is going well soon ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3608 on: October 08, 2016, 02:17:17 PM »

I have the same at home Smiley

Hope he is going well soon ...

I think so. He's pain free, or not complaining.
Thank you Seb, for well wishes, and Tepes as well. Thanks

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3609 on: October 09, 2016, 01:23:37 AM »

WHAT THE? WHO DROVE MY CAR LAST NIGHT AND TURNED THE MUSIC UP SO LOUD?!

Oh...wait...

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #3610 on: October 09, 2016, 06:39:21 AM »

WHAT THE? WHO DROVE MY CAR LAST NIGHT AND TURNED THE MUSIC UP SO LOUD?!

Oh...wait...
Lol

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #3611 on: October 09, 2016, 05:56:25 PM »

I hate it when some idiot leave the windshield wipers on after they park.  I swear, when I find out who keeps doing it, I'm gonna------IS THAT SOMETHING SHINY???

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3612 on: October 09, 2016, 08:52:02 PM »

For the record, the things I stated are facts, not my opinions.  One is biological and one is sociological.  I'm not sure how one can disagree with definitions of that nature, but it's a free world, man.  You do you.   Last thing I'll say about it.

Now you got me thinking on a Sunday. Angry

Wink

I hate it when some idiot leave the windshield wipers on after they park.  I swear, when I find out who keeps doing it, I'm gonna------IS THAT SOMETHING SHINY???

Hehe, lol. Definitely +1 for that. Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3613 on: October 10, 2016, 08:44:12 PM »

I AM SO INSPIRED RIGHT NOW.

PM please.

It doesn't.

They also say eating things like spinach will slow the healing process.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #3614 on: October 10, 2016, 09:12:32 PM »

You know, I love the 80's and all, but when it comes to temperature, I really wish the 80's would kriff right off.

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: