Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1292857 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5175 on: September 04, 2017, 10:14:26 PM »

I hate holidays, the idiots are out en masse. I don't care if its your day off, that doesn't mean you can drive like a moron... some of us actually have work that needs to be done and appointments to keep.

Better Viv?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5176 on: September 05, 2017, 03:00:29 AM »

I know what you're going to say, "She's venting about THAT again.."

I don't feel like I'll ever be good enough...why is my self confidence and worth such poo? I mean I can think of a reason, but it's still annoying as heck. I try not to let things get to me, but something always does, and that feeling creeps up.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #5177 on: September 05, 2017, 06:59:58 AM »

I have a vent like every 2 hours..
I spare y'all the misery

I think we're supposed to spare you the misery (some at least) by giving you an outlet to talk to people who have no connection or bias to what's going on. You are, of course, under no type of obligation to take advantage of it, but as long as you know we're here, and that you can talk to us if you want/need/feel up to it, that's what matters.

I'm guessing you're still going through what you previously vented about, and if so, I'm just going to say I hope things work out even better than you want them to.

I can vent if you like.

School is annoying.

You're back in school already? My daughter doesn't go back until Wednesday.

I hate holidays, the idiots are out en masse. I don't care if its your day off, that doesn't mean you can drive like a moron... some of us actually have work that needs to be done and appointments to keep.

Better Viv?

Quite Agana, thank you.  Cool

Yes, holiday drivers bite. I was fortunate (depending on how you look at it) to learn to deal with them from learning to drive in Washington D.C. and the Northern Virgina suburbs. Not only did we have the weekend and holiday drivers, but the diplomats who don't care if the hit you with their $250,000 car they had specially imported from their home country, because diplomatic immunity means they're never at fault....

I don't feel like I'll ever be good enough...why is my self confidence and worth such poo? I mean I can think of a reason, but it's still annoying as heck. I try not to let things get to me, but something always does, and that feeling creeps up.

You'll always be good enough for us. Personally, for whatever it's worth, I have an absolutely tremendous amount of admiration and respect for you. What you've done takes a courage I'm not sure I have.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not a vent, but I realized the other day that the song I posted for Dauntless has a completely different meaning depending on how you take one word. It made me laugh a lot.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5178 on: September 05, 2017, 07:16:44 AM »

You're back in school already? My daughter doesn't go back until Wednesday.

Public School started 2 weeks ago, and the University started last week, so yeah, I'm back in school already. I probably would have waited till the end of the month if I could, but the University doesn't wait on me.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5179 on: September 05, 2017, 12:55:28 PM »

Yes, holiday drivers bite. I was fortunate (depending on how you look at it) to learn to deal with them from learning to drive in Washington D.C. and the Northern Virgina suburbs. Not only did we have the weekend and holiday drivers, but the diplomats who don't care if the hit you with their $250,000 car they had specially imported from their home country, because diplomatic immunity means they're never at fault....

Ick...  I thought Chicago was bad.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5180 on: September 05, 2017, 02:03:04 PM »

You should really wash your hands after handling raw chicken. It takes VERY little exposure to contract Salmonella, which is no joke. Other than that, after I go to the bathroom, get off the cash register, or if my hands are noticeably dirty/have something on them I'd like to get rid of(like right now when I have makeup ALL OVER them). Do that and you'll be good, anything else is probably overkill.
You do realize I was joking about the finger-lickin'-chicken?

I can vent if you like.

School is annoying.
Suck it up, junior. I'd give almost anything to be back at college. School beats works 11 times out of 10.

Psshhh. Come to Mishawaka. The idiots don't need a holiday to come out, it's a way of life. You can't travel 2 blocks without at least 5 people thinking that a red light means they still have 2 more seconds to roll through the intersection. I would avoid it like the plague, but Grape Rd is the local shopping Mecca.  Undecided Angry

Take it from a seasoned vet. "No one will love you, until you learn to love yourself." I use to lack self confidence to a painful degree. I use to feel as if no one really cared about what I thought or how I felt. But then I learned how to..............what's a good word for "not give a F#$&"? I learned how to take chances and damn the consequences. If it wasn't going to kill me, it couldn't be that bad. What I discovered was that when I had confidence in what I did and said, others did as well.

The biggest lesson to be learned is this: Don't waste your time wanting what you don't have. Use it instead to make the best of what you do have.

I can PM the rest of my thoughts, if you like. Wink

because diplomatic immunity means they're never at fault....
This bullshell needs to go away. That type of immunity should be reserved only to excuse legal misunderstandings due to varying cultures. If you do something illegal here that is also illegal in your homeland, then your ass should pay the same price, no matter whose prosecuting.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5181 on: September 06, 2017, 01:40:38 AM »

You do realize I was joking about the finger-lickin'-chicken?

Take it from a seasoned vet. "No one will love you, until you learn to love yourself." I use to lack self confidence to a painful degree. I use to feel as if no one really cared about what I thought or how I felt. But then I learned how to..............what's a good word for "not give a F#$&"? I learned how to take chances and damn the consequences. If it wasn't going to kill me, it couldn't be that bad. What I discovered was that when I had confidence in what I did and said, others did as well.

The biggest lesson to be learned is this: Don't waste your time wanting what you don't have. Use it instead to make the best of what you do have.

I can PM the rest of my thoughts, if you like. Wink

I figured but I just figured I'd point that out.

A PM would be great, I'd really like to hear the rest of your thoughts.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5182 on: September 06, 2017, 06:42:47 PM »

Anyway I came here to say COMIC SANS?!?!? I assumed my free tshirt was gonna be a giant US logo. That would have rocked, massively. COMIC SANS?!?!? The guy that created that font gets real death threats. REAL! I mean come on!

I could walk about the street with an US logo on my back and women would stop in their tracks, turn on their heels and start following me home. "If you think I'm sexy..." in ****ing comic sans? I ain't getting none for the next 10 years!

This made me think of you:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3k5oY9AHHM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3k5oY9AHHM</a>

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5183 on: September 07, 2017, 01:55:41 AM »

I broke down on the way to my laser appointment! UGH. I had stubble on my face for three days and felt gross for nothing?! Hopefully my tech can reschedule...

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5184 on: September 07, 2017, 01:36:28 PM »

Great, now even YouTube is sucking. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Vivectius
Knight Commander

« Reply #5185 on: September 08, 2017, 12:05:30 AM »

I hate having a cut bleeding all over the place and not noticing it. I have no idea how or when I got it, though I suppose I could follow the blood trail to figure it out, but it annoys me that I didn't notice at the time.

Also, I need to blame someone (from the forum) for something, which is admittedly, almost certainly, not their fault.  Now, who's it gonna be?

The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5186 on: September 08, 2017, 12:11:14 AM »

Blame Soul.  Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5187 on: September 08, 2017, 02:33:18 AM »

I hate having a cut bleeding all over the place and not noticing it. I have no idea how or when I got it, though I suppose I could follow the blood trail to figure it out, but it annoys me that I didn't notice at the time.

Welcome to my world. Take a seat. You're gonna be here a while.

Don't know what your issue is, but mine is my screwed up pain scale.

Normal people go from 1 to 10. (mild irritation to passed out cold from pain)

People with high pain tolerances go from 1 to 12-13.

My pain scale basically slid over and expanded, starting at 7 and going to about 25-30.

Basically what normal people identify as moderate/severe pain, I only register as an irritation. As you can imagine, this is very troublesome for me when it comes to injuries.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Vivectius
Knight Commander

« Reply #5188 on: September 08, 2017, 02:48:27 AM »

Welcome to my world. Take a seat. You're gonna be here a while.

Don't know what your issue is, but mine is my screwed up pain scale.

Normal people go from 1 to 10. (mild irritation to passed out cold from pain)

People with high pain tolerances go from 1 to 12-13.

My pain scale basically slid over and expanded, starting at 7 and going to about 25-30.

Basically what normal people identify as moderate/severe pain, I only register as an irritation. As you can imagine, this is very troublesome for me when it comes to injuries.

Yes, I can understand that. I always shake my head at people who say they want to never feel pain. I mean, how else do you know if you've broken something, or have been cut open?

Unknown to death
 Nor known to life

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #5189 on: September 08, 2017, 09:46:49 AM »

That moment you really want your own place to live, but can't thanks to rules and stuff.....

I'm a full time fully schooled working guy at the age of 23.
Because of some stupid rules where you have to be a minimum age for hiring a house and have a certain income, which I both have right NOW..
But the government only wants to look at how old you were last year and how big your salary was last year...

Can't even hire a small apartment at this moment..

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: